Hey /b I think I have a concussion. What do?

Hey /b I think I have a concussion. What do?

Stop doing what you are doing on that picture !

mixing ammonia with bleach and huffing the fumes will fix it, just be careful because it might induce some minor hallucinations

I'm really scared, I have a massive headache and I've thrown up all over my apartment

I had one in highschool for half a day.

I was the LIVING 10 second Tom from 50 First Dates.

First... Go to the hospital if you're bleeding, swelling on the eyes, or start having any really bad problems.

If it's not life threatening, power through it. But don't go to sleep. If you go to sleep, you could develop one of those life threatening problems and not wake up.

Most of the time, you will just heal over the next week or so.

Waiting for update

Go to hospital then you dumbfuck XD

take a nap
will feel better when you wake up

Take a nap. Your brain needs to rest. You won't get better until you do.

Bang your head into the wall a lot more times, then run for president. (brain damage works for Hillary..............)

>hivemind Sup Forumsros

Go to a hospital fggt

Go sleep it off, you'll feel better right after.

Hit your head again to reverse effects. Trust me.

QUICK, HIT THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD TO EQUALIZE PAIN POINTS

This can kill you

Take a nap

OK so I just woke up, I put an alarm on for 20 minutes. The headache's worse, I think I'll just sleep for longer

if you're not in a coma then it's not a concussion
seems like you are in the clear OP
go back to sleep and feel better in the morning

why did you post a picture of a coup contrecoup injury if you think you just have a concussion?

Cause coup contrecoup is a concussion? Coup means strike and contrecoup coup means counter strike ,which is when the brain hits the walls of your skull.

Oh, my god, I don't even think I thought about that post when it made it..Holy shit I'm dumb.

You need quinine. Go to the store and get tonic water and a lot of it. Just keep drinking. Soon the concussion will be reset into place.

sleep it off
that's what i do