she was the movie's autism-relief

rude faggot

she hawt

She's a brit so, yes.

A pure white brit I might add

>She

I'm tired of this meme, user.

What do you mean?

Not at all, she's written as if she's some kind of genius on every level/in every field, but at the same time they try to hide it by making her do all these childlike faces or confused/surprised expressions to distract you from the extremely unrealistic portrayal of a supposed inexperienced/underdog character.

The only hope for this character is if in Episode 8 it's revealed she had her memory wiped or suppressed and she was already well trained or at the least well educated somehow. Won't happen tho, because muh woman innocent genius.

she looks like a young boy

she's still a she tho

Ya think?

>implying there's something wrong with that

so random, Daisy

>that forehead
>those teeth
GODDESS

Would love ot licky swety pits

Just like us!

Q U I R K Y
U
I
R
K
Y

I would literally eat her shit though

indeed.

I wish my teeth were as perfect as hers

>bypassing a compressor by removing something electrical

No she'd just been in the desert alone and hadn't been given the dick yet.

How more perfect can one be?

This. She needs to get raped.

not be flat chested

>that pure silky smooth delicate skin

>more perfect
IMPOSSIBLE

>no tits
>no ass
>can't act
>perfect
yeah, right

By whom?

no she was mary sue

"oh im just this poor girl from this shithole desert upbringing" as she manages to literally impress everyone and make them fall in love with her while she pulls of shit it'd take EVERY other jedi years to master in 1-2 tries.

By Finn, of course :^)

lold

honestly she needs to die in the next movie after being set up as this unbeatable super jedi of prophecy. not only would it make femtards wail in agony and scream the writers are all sexist (even though this would be the most unsexist thing they could do since it'd show even a strong woman character isn't shielded like a child in a videogame) but it'd set up the obvious non-jedi finn for taking up the mantle meant for her. He's the one that's interesting because he isn't the chosen one and doesn't have these amazing gifts right off the bat. he'd struggle to get where he needs to go which is what a hero needs.

of course, they won't have the balls to do this, but i can dream.

say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens

Not even a cute young boy. I'd rather fuck Luke or Anakin over that xenomorphic balding freak.

>implying it won't be Kylo Ren

pffft

>14 yo asian boy
>21 yo semen demon

Is this a strong woman?
Those biceps are ridiculous.

BOIPASSS THE CONVERTAHS GOVNAH

I WANT TO CUM IN HER ASSHOLE, NOW!

I think she was just meant to be socially maladjusted. She would have had no reference point for when to overreact or underreact, to trust or not trust.