So...

So, I was walking home and some guy bumps into me and instantly starts chatting shit to my face about aluminum being the best metal. I tried to stay calm and explained to him that iron was actually the best metal, but he wouldn't take a hint. He started throwing around works like 'rust' and I just fucking lost it. I punched him in his aluminum loving fact. I hate aluminum so fucking much

you should try diacetylmorphine

plutonium
best of ze bessd

If aluminum was so cool they wouldn't have to keep looking for ways to make it stronger. Duralumin is still not better than steel. Just lighter

this would have been a better story if you had proofread it before you hit post. "face" not "fact".

Agree, aluminum sucks. Titanium is the best metal.

I personally love tin I use it all the time to protect the government from hearing my thoughts in my head with my trusty tin foil hat

Work and word too. You missed it faggot

Thanks user for pointing that out, I seen it and completely forgot about correcting it.

what's aluminum?

Americanism for aluminium

like euranium

i like tungsten

There's not a BEST metal, depends of their functions like all the fucking materials. How when i say that plastic is better than wood, only think.

mah nigga

Do we have to include minerals? We could be here all day. Best stick to metals.

as welder, i kinda second this pasta

Shit feels like balsa wood

Plebs. Supercooled hydrogen is best metal waifu

titanium is obviously the best metal obviously

Iron isn't a metal, its a element. My favorite is Super-Duplex Stainless Steel, amazing material.

you guys are all faggots, Al and Fe are for retarded dickbags
We all know diamonds are the strongest, and best, metal known to man

I thought diamond was the god tier?

wot

Are you saying gold, silver and copper are not metals?

Old copy pasta

Carbon is not a metal, although it can have metal-like properties

OP was a pretty good guy today.

Too bad there's more aluminium than any other metal op u mad