Matt Damon
Jennifer Lawrence
W Kamau bell
Quantum Tarantula
Spike Lee
Sam L. Jackson
Emma Watson
Keenan Thompson
John McCaine (however, I would pee in his daughter's mouth)
Meryl Streep
Stephen Speilberg
Joss Weedon

>Sam Jackson and Meryl Streep

Literally why

he is already dead bro

this prissy cunt

>hurr i wont dye my hair and eyebrows even though it matches the character im playing for the next 10 years

>dyed eyebrows

absolutely disgusting

>he wants her to look like she has no eyebrows

part of the character she plays is blonde eyebrows if a south african rap group can pull it off why cant Emilia?

Sam Jackson is quite the racist.

Do you seriously think she refused to do that?

she refused to dye her hair and her eyebrows what other reason would they have to not follow the books description?

I don't get this saying.

Surely if you don't like someone you would piss on them.

Is it a case of you'd be putting out the fire with your piss and you'd rather they burn? If so, what does pissong have to do with it? Could it just be I wouldn't throw water on them if they were on fire.

My pee is flamable.

it means if they where in dangerous peril you wouldnt do anything to help them you would just let them die

Hannity is actually becoming pretty based as of late. He called cruz out on his bullshit and talked about bill clintons rape settlements which no one in the media will touch with a ten foot pole.

But the pissing thing I don't get, pissing on someone would mean you don't like them as well.

So saying you wouldn't piss on someone should mean you respect them.

no it moans you wouldnt even use your piss to put them out let alone take more extreme measures

Whether it's her real hair or not is irrelevant for one, and they tried the eyebrows and purple eyes and it looked stupid, so they didn't do it.