What are you on today Sup Forums

what are you on today Sup Forums
pic related just took a line of speed.. feeling pretty good

xanax for the crash

only took speed once, but why take it and stay in the house?

mushrooms

Work related.. I have a shit ton of work that I need to get done in this weekend.

isn't it hard to concentrate on shit?

also, i'm on weed tonight

Paracetamol.
Have a fever and am off everything since 1th of Jan. Need to get driving license back :^)

Speed should make it easier to concentrate

ah man what I wouldn't do to just be able to smoke some weed and relax. And no absolutely not, it makes it a million times easier to work while on this stuff, I can power through all my work in one day while I'm high on speed. Although the next day is absolute hell.. Can't wait for that!

Dabs and 40mg narco

God I love that shit! Fucked up my receptors completely a year ago tho so need to heal up before going on another bender tho.

I've taken 4 x 36 mg and 1 x 18 mg of methylphenidate over the course of the day while at school and doing work. Also took 300mg gabapentin and smoked some weed a couple of hours ago.

Now I'm sipping on some Weißbier and preparing amphetamine to use and sell tonight. Later in the evening I might take MDMA aswell, but I'll see how things go.

I'm on ye mum's pussy

This nigger here is an All-Star! No Games.

Shut the fuck up, you fucking moron. Fucked up your receptors - what utter shit!

? Retard is that you?

Density of receptors decreases if exposed to high concentrations of the substrate.
For you: Take much drugs, get less effect.

You do know how speed and dopamine works right?

Take anything normally but decided for a break, took half a vik yesterday morning..... Feeling pretty bad about right now, had the shits all day

sippin some henesey.

Smokin dope, then working the evening shift. Probably gonna try and play with my roommates tits a bit before I go.

This is what the speed paste looks like. Takes a bit of time to dry if you wanna snort it, but you can also eat it, mix it with water and squirt it up your ass or IV it (which I've never done, because I'm not a filthy druggie).

kratom and weed

I like ass the most, then eating. I really dont like snorting anything

Rectal administration is awesome. It hits surprisingly hard, is quick and easy (if you're a faggot who's experienced in consuming drugs with your ass) and you also don't lose anything to first pass liver metabolism like happens when you eat it.

Kratom, craving speed really hard but I have no connects since I moved