When did she get big tits?

When did she get big tits?

She bought a stuffed bra.

She didnt...

Recentl. Boob job. Makes me sad she wasn't more confident in her body previously.
Fake tits suck during sex. They're only good in photos.

i don't know, but her body is looking so hot these days

Dunno, but finally!

DAYUM TAY TAY LOOKS FUCKING FINE

quit shilly yourself, ugly skinny cunt

I wonder what her farts taste like

Wow. Idk what to feel. They look kinda take too.

it's just a heavily padded victoria's secret bra. OP is a virgin.

She's the perfect white woman, a true specimen

When the drugs hit u hard

faggot detected

face of Sup Forums

>fake tits suck during sex
virgin detected

I'd suck a fart out of her asshole

so when men find a tall, unshapely, boy shaped bitch unattractive--they're gay? You sound pretty gay to find a non-curvy cunt sexy. You sure you don't like boys?

I was hoping no one would notice

Old dude here with an excess of sexual experience. I fucking hate how fake boobs don't move or respond when you grab them. I need boobs that move and bounce around, especially when you're pounding hard from behind or when she's riding you. The bounce is crucial to the fun. I don't care if they're floppy-- just so long as they move and bounce.

The week after Hiddleston told her to.

Found the feminist

Back to tumblr landwhale

No. when you find a woman that is healthy and looks like she can bear healthy children ugly you are in fact a fucking faggot.

The irony of your post is amazing.

Here we go another THICC nigger. Kill yourself.

This. Tit job she's been hiding for awhile now. Next she will get pregnant to fill them up and make them more natural

>Big tits
Those are C's (maaaaayyybee D's) in a pushup bra and her posture in that photo pushes them up even further.

So... no. She didn't "get big tits".

one of these days...

anymore pics??

I get you completely bro. The feel is all wrong with silicone and half the time the surgeon just absolutely wrecks their nipples. What good are big titties if they can't bounce, are too firm, and have funky reduced-sensitivity nipples?

yeah cause she has wide hips that can go through the birthing process. Faggot.

truth

A proper boob job won't make boobs hard and still feel soft.

Also she's still looks like shit, so no improvement.

Dat Ass
Hnnnnnnggggg

I'm yet to find those surgically enhanced but still acceptable tits. I've had a few experiences with fake tits and would never date a woman with them. They don't feel right. And in the dark when you're fucking in all kinds of weird positions, you don't want them to be firm. You just want them to move and be responsive.

Side issue: women with fake tits often have self-esteem issues. The last boob-job woman I fucked killed herself aged 23.

see, she's built like a boy.

>Dat Ass
where

She is a gateway to the trap threads

That poptart ass, flatter than the ekg on my dead cousin, Kansas lookin ass, iron board ass, Samsung flat screen tv ass

You're a virgin if you like this shit. If you have ever dicked a bitch down, you know that's not a ass you wanna play with.

My friend works as a model for victorias secret. She is so skinny that im afraid shes gonna break when we high-five. But fuck me shes got a bigger ass than that. Wtf

>flatter then the ekg on my dead cousin

My sides are in fucking space

Seconded. I've dated two women who had silicone and the first one was batshit, constantly needed me to tell her her breasts were big enough and had to be talked down from putting herself into massive debt to get another enlargement because self-esteem issues. The second one didn't get silicone until after we broke up but she killed herself last year, age 27. Her suicide note apparently had something along the lines of "If I can't be beautiful then I'd rather be dead." so yeah...

My current girl is petite, smallest breasts I've ever had on a girl but the nips are sweet and she doesn't have crazy self-esteem issues.

you spelled 'what' wrong

Holy shit

Brilliant

My Nikka
this is glorious

Is that bro trying to outbro Phelps fam?

I dont get it

AIDS?

Au contrar

she has a flat pancake ass... gross

thanks reddit

Thanks, user. This is one woman I hooked up with who got fake tits. They were completely unneeded. She had alcohol issues too. Shame she's dead. Shit is sad.

Don't encourage anyone you know to get fake tits. Give them affirmation instead and tell them how they're beautiful (with free fuck thrown in to demonstrate, if needed).

404 ass not found.

giggled

she's an ugly cunt.

Her Uterus is kind of plumped up and sticking out.

tripes ^^^^^^^