For $200,000 would you kill a kitten?

For $200,000 would you kill a kitten?

>There's no other way to get the $200k i.e no taking it by force
>Guaranteed secret

Sure.

I killed a kitten for free once, just because I was drunk and it bit me. Strangled that fucker to death with my bare hands.

Yes, of course you take the $200k. Kittens are non-sentient and interchangeable.

I've killed cuter for less.

Shit, for $200,000 I would eat the little fucker in front of everyone who loved it

I'd do it for $10,000

your edge training has gone well my apprentice

I would do it for $2,000. I want to buy a new AR-15

i dont want money, and i like cats, so, no.
but if a needed it, of course

I couldn't do it. But I would kill all the niggers in the world for free.

i thought Sup Forums loved animals, especially cats...

There's no guarantee that i'd do it for 200k but definitely for 500k (And donate like 50k - 100k to RSPCA or some shit to make up for the brutal murder of a cat by most likely saving lots more animals)

Nice one, m8.

There is lots of different kinds of people on Sup Forums

Sure. Even stream it online for more money

Yes, but it would have to be an evil kitten who helped Hitler or a retarded kitten who did something stupid like support Trump.

No.
But for half that I'd do the person who did....

I'd do it but donate $20k to some animal charity

Are these bait threads? For $200,000, virtually EVERY person would kill a kitten.

yes, what kind of stupid question is this?

Yes.

I'd eat a human baby alive for that money

of course

The edge

For $50 I'd take it's face to a fucking treadmill

i'd eat that thing and it's young for 5000$, bones and all, infront of PETA hq

>chinese food

I dunno, some people value defenseless cute animals a lot e.g

I would do it just to get dubs

id do it for $20

Lol of course I would. just as literally everyone else in this thread would.

Sadly, when my grandma cat has kitten we've to kill them in the river. No one pays us shit. I feel kinda bad for doing so, but kinda the ways of a small village.

>faggot detected

Probably bait but...

200k is a lot but as a huge animal lover and emotional bitch (the fuck I'm doing on Sup Forums idk) I don't think I could ever bring myself to do it in the first place, and if I somehow did I don't know how I'd live with myself afterwards. Unless it was like... 200k I needed for medical care to save the love of my life or something like that, no thanks.

it's not 2010 anymore bro get with the times. Sup Forums hates everything except trannies

No because I'm mentally stable.

Edgy

No.

Here's why:

It's worth MORE to create the norm of "not killing defenseless animals for any price" (and, by extension, not killing defenseless HUMANS for any price) than it is to kill the kitten. By not killing the cat, you're spending your $200k toward establishing a norm that will benefit not only you, but your descendants and friends. It's worth it.

I'd pay 200k to kill a cat lel

I would do it publicly on Television in front of of a group of small children for $200k. Are you fucking kidding me its an animal.

only if we are allowed to use its body for research or nourishment

the money would go towards coping guild with drug addiction

200k in cash would benefit you more. Most people are hedonists

Nice

Yes provided it was quick and painless for the poor little guy. I'd spend 20k saving as many kittens as I could, 5k on emotional therapy the other 175k would go on personal shit.

Also this is coming from somebody was a huge fluffy abuse folder.

I'd kill a man for that much money.

I'd murder that pussy