Yeah... I have it. Skyrim Special Edition. Ask me anything - except for proof which would lead to my swift arrest

Yeah... I have it. Skyrim Special Edition. Ask me anything - except for proof which would lead to my swift arrest.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3325/?
youtube.com/watch?v=dwlSsjehgQA
extremetech.com/gaming/230210-the-remastered-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-looks-amazing-and-it-will-be-free-for-certain-players
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you from the past?

I am forever present.

How better are the graphics? Did the gameplay or story change any?

Oh wow, you have that reissued version of the game that mods have fixed years ago? Oh wow

I bet the textures are slightly better than the original, right? If only there was some way to get better textures without paying money.

Seriously though, what the fuck is different?

Graphics is stunning, and yet it still runs with similar/equal performance to the original Skyrim. I have a development version though so obviously shit might change.

Does it start off with the exact same carriage sequence? I don't feel like I could sit through that same shit again

yep, sorry.

Engine is 100x better. Feels like Skyrim did a couple lines of cocaine it's so responsive.

Mod it.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3325/?

Do the dragon's animation still look dorky and fake as shit?

Download the alternate start mod and you're all set

Did they fix the horse's mountain climbing?

number 1 reason Skyrim has no replay value
you get to sit through 10 minutes of fuck all but looking at three grimy ass dudes and some trees and then, you get to sit through them going through town, stopping, then getting off, getting their names called, then you spend 10+ minutes making a char whos face you wont even see again

>Oh wow, you have that reissued version of the game that mods have fixed years ago? Oh wow
>I bet the textures are slightly better than the original, right? If only there was some way to get better textures without paying money.
>Seriously though, what the fuck is different?
^This..now get Enderal
youtube.com/watch?v=dwlSsjehgQA

Like I said, massive engine improvements; meaning the dorky dragons are indeed fixed yes.

haven't tried yet

Not to mention having to follow some dickface through a dragon fight sequence for 10 more minutes where NO ONE DIES

Dark Souls >>>>>>> Skyrim

thats already fine
Nigger you got something against quicker travel?
i dont feel like sitting through an hour of depressing, snowy scenery to be attacked maybe 3 times then get to my quest point

> come it's the current year
> not using a mod to skip or change the way you start the game

pretty much
and then you fuck your stats up and have to do it over again at some point because you hate your char

>Did they fix the horse's mountain climbing?
>Did they fix the horse´s
>they fix
>fix
>implying the horses climbing mountains wasn't funny as fuck and part of what made skyrim GOTYAY

now listen here u lil shit

>number 1 reason Skyrim has no replay value
Have you really never heard of mods?

not everybody has a pc that can run alot of shit buddy
especially because i have worse then dial up speed internet

I fucking hate modding games. Ruins the spirit of the game.

Completely different game and experience faggot.

Well i think the new skyrim will have modding support so im sure if you really wanted to you could get a mod

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I am running PC build but there is no mod menu to be seen. I believe it was just for consoles anyway but it is a dev build so we won't know for sure.

its like injecting shiny pokemon into your game
you dont feel the hapiness of finding it by chance

>upset the game doesn't have as much replay value as he wants
>shuns ways to increase the replay value of the game made from the spirit of the fans in order to preserve the spirit
wow

ah alright
rather spend my money on the new mass effect when it comes out next year

Dark Souls >>>>>>>>>> Skyrim

b-but oni-chan i will become pregnant >/////

Apples and Oranges. with mods, I can curate a museum of all the major artifacts of Tamriel.

There is no possible way I "stumble across" a museum to manage in the base game.

Depending on how tight your money is, the mass effect 4 on a console (if that's what you have) would probably be better if your looking for gametime/money spent.... but theb again it's EA so they might have a crap ton of DLC

is there a mod where you can shit on children while they lay down?
No?
then its not worth downloading

Will there ever be a way to surpass the 4GB VRAM limit in Windows 10, or are we forever screwed with stuttering and CTD

Oh, you're a retard who repeats himself. That's ok.

How much are you shilling?

Seriously, you come and start a thread about a topic no on cares about, then try to justify something 90% of the PC fans think is completely unnecessary

I am 100% sure there is. Jesus user have you looked at all?

Yes actually, hit up loverslab

Why not just save a moment before character creation which ive done in all elder scrolls and fallout games. This is coming from a guy that barely finished highschool ppl

wait what? tell me more.

Wow, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions!

i can blow some money but i kinda jew out at the idea of spending money on something thats the same but better looks
and yeah ps4 guy and the EA cunts have made me wait long enough for a new mass effect so im not planning on waiting for dlcs

Due to engine limitations, skyrim will always run poorly on Windows 10, and to a lesser degree, 8.

kek

THIS

so what DOES it run 'properly' on? I'm gonna kms if you say Linux.

>Not wanting to pay more for something that looks better.
Good idea.
Except for with art.
And prostitutes.
Cars.
Clothes.

Basically on the old x32 engine running dx9 VRAM usage is capped at 4 gb on Windows 10. If you stray over you start getting stuttering and CTD's. Doesnt happen on FO4, so hopefully upgrading the engine might fix everything.

but those are different things my man
what logic!

Basically runs best on any windows OS before 8. Works okay on 8, but you'll get some stuttering and the occasional CTS, especially if you're modding.

No idea how well it runs on linux.

patting my back for trips
checkd

Exactly. I said "except for"

I would tell you guys if it is fixed but I can't be fucked to install Windows 7.

from what i've heard skyrim remastered will use dx11

mhm i see my mistake
but then the question is, what was your argument?

I hope so.

Theres a mod for that.

Just get the fast start mod.

You start when you are right about to exot the cave.

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is a five-year-old game that’s still receiving new mods, original content, and feature tweaks courtesy of its huge player base. It’s not unusual to see articles detailing the best mods and graphics updates for the game still being published today, even though the game is practically doddering. Bethesda itself is apparently getting in on the action, with a full-scale overhaul of Skyrim’s graphics and what looks like a full DX11 update.

extremetech.com/gaming/230210-the-remastered-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-looks-amazing-and-it-will-be-free-for-certain-players

My argument was that the idea of better aesthetics not being worth paying for is ridiculous, I just decided to fall back on semantics when I got the sense you might be a dick.

Who does it belong to?

144hz bug fixed?

Or you could try not being a retard and getting "Live another life," a mod that allows you to starts in a dozen different ways.

you mean as in the which developer's build, or the company?

yeah obviously, it's a new engine
you can unlock FPS without any physics bugs.

I just want Bethesda to make TES: Elsweyr

if we were talking about other things then yes it would be rediculous
but buying a game i've already played for 60+ dollars just for new graphics isnt much so
also, i love you

Eh, to each their own. To be honest skyrim running with an ENB and 4k textures already looks way better than the special edition, so buying it for that would be dumb even if you did think the better looks were worth it.

sounds cash
marriage wouldnt be an appeal in the game though unless its s/friday everyday
also dont see what could pose as a obstacle to defeat other then maybe being invdaded by argonians?

Be honest. You just want to suck that prickly cat dick.

*kisses you on the weewee*
>///< its so smelly and tastes so good
and on your note i was a bigger fallout fan then skyrim anyways

You think this is a game?

is that david bowie?

not a furry, i just like the description of elsweyr's environment that is given throughout the lore

thats its hot af and khajiits dont wanna live there and would rather travel to other countries like feline syrians?

my mother said to get things done, you better dont mess with major tom.
ashes to ashes funk to funky we know major tom's a junkie

tfw user turns into Arin

Is it the same game. Are there additional questlines and gear? Is it still awesomely glitchy

ashes to ashes-David Bowie
yes my man that was my fav song of his
my second is golden years because of the funk and sheer annoying beat that pisses off the neighbours

no, no, no

lol forgot tag fuck me

top kek

harsh environments are up my alley in games, also include monsters that can attack you from underground in elsweyr and i'm sold

mongolian sand worms that shoot lightning when killed
maybe add a new race
just wanna play a drawf all fucking ready

Is it the same game. Are there additional questlines and gear? Is it still awesomely glitchy? Answer me betamax

Dwemer all gone bruh

Nope, just the dlc added into the main game.

it isn't a DLC, it's a separate game.

already did but the answers are no, no, and no.

they got cucked for ugly ass dark elves
and if dwemer cant be played i would like snow elves too

dwemers are extinct except for one iirc
would be neat if in an elsweyr game they also added survival shit, like some mods did for skyrim.
saving up water, avoiding overexposure to the harsh sun and shit like that just to add some immersion

answer him you fuck!
i bet you are sean murray arent you

Don't be a retard. I was saying they added what was originally the skyrim dlc into the base game.
Dwemer weren't really dwarves tbh and the snow elves are also extinct. Why snow elves, culturally and looks wise, theyre just white high elves...

sounds boring
Wouldnt you rather have procedurally generated worlds that you can fully explore without loading screens!?!? :D
buy NMS!

Doubt it. Parts of skyrim are just as harsh as elsweyr so if Bethesda didn't add the survival stuff for skyrim they won't for elsweyr

because i dont want to play a tall yellow chink

>nms
>buy
ayy lmao