Well guys, my gf's brother just died for no obvious reason. Knowing him I'm guessing he OD'd on heroin or something...

Well guys, my gf's brother just died for no obvious reason. Knowing him I'm guessing he OD'd on heroin or something. He was kind of a douche anyway.

That girl has a heart of gold, though. When I called her earlier she could barely talk through her sobbing. I've always been bad at this consolation thing- what do I say to her? Here's a pic of her tits since I know you're gonna ask anyway.

tell her that even with a dead brother she has great tits. moar?

Tell her you're sorry. Tell her you're there for whatever she needs. Then be there. Don't worry about saying shit. There's nothing you can say to make it better.

tell her to send pussy

Great tits,
aside just be there for her. I take a guess and you dont have autism grade A+?

Just go hold her or something, why do you even have to say anything. A hug and a kiss on the forehead.

Tell her it may be a sad time for her but it is party time for all the little wormies. (pretend your index fingers are worm puppets while you tell her this)

Fine pair of tits
>girls with collars are always sluts
>do you realise her brother was fucking her
>explains the mega grief
>probably getting fucked by a few other men and woman
Them collars are a giveaway everytime

Say
"I'm sure everyone is wrong and your brother didn't end up in hell."

A+ reference

>Go grieve with her and tell her how much you loved sucking her brother's dick.

What the fuck do you think you do you autistic dick tooth.

the debbie downer, ladies and gentlemen

There's a finger in her bellybutton

If that's still OP then damn son. Tell her anything to keep her cause she has god tier ass and tits dude.

perfect body. Just make sure you're there for her and listen very well.

Don't say anything. Just show up, hug her, and let her cry it out. This is gonna take a while, so take care of her some. Make sure she's eating and drinking enough you know shit like that.

Oh and this is crucial, when she's hugging you and sobbing do NOT fall asleep. Apparently chicks don't like it when you do that.

OP here. That's not her but this is. Don't have any more pics of her ass since I'm not into asses.

face or puss pretty please? she's a hottie

OK but this is all you get. I'm not here to dump pics all day.

An ass like that and you're not into asses? What's the matter with you?

thanks. would enjoy cumming in her

The rest of her is great too, trust me.

well got anymore pics OP?
You could block her face if your that worried, boobs are so awsome.

No shit she is going to be sad especially a death from such a close relative.
Thiers nothing really to say, maybe ask if she wants to hang out or something but dont be a faggot and ask for cry sex. Bringing it up will just upset her even more if shes trying to forghetii about it.

Hey man, I've been in this situation before and I've learned that its not about what you say, it's about opening yourself up to what they have to say. Actions speak louder than words, in these tough times we look to other people to help us through. Dont ask if shes alright, make sure shes alright. Cater to her and bring her comfort food. Be available.

awww asswhore, at least you got any anus pics?

no pussy? disappointed. bet it tastes great

What's that girls name?

I believe you but good God man, that corn chute needs a man's tongue in it 24/7.

Don't try to solve it with a phrase. Just be there for her, and sincerely wish her speedy processing during this traumatic shift, and assure her you will be there for whatever she might need.
That's about all.
Death of a loved one is too personal to solve with a word.
Be strong. Be present. Be HUMAN..... for her.

Tell her everything will be okay as long she has those rockin tits.

I don't usually ask for moar, I saved like 0,001% of the noods I came across on Sup Forums.
And it's CLEARLY not a good time to dump.

But seriously tho. Moar ?

But seriously, give her a hug, lie and tell her how great you thought he was, and let her cry on your shoulder/chest until she passes out. Ask if her she needs anything you'll be there and blah blah all that supportive shit. Repeat for a couple weeks until she dries out. It might get annoying but that T&A is worth it.