youtube.com/watch?v=_LXIrx8ZkNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice bait but still A

I'd do some real kinky shit with b

B all the way.

So you are gay?

Death is always an option, trust me.

B whitout doubt

I can honestly say I'm attracted to neither you can force me to pick one but I think both are unattractive, even if the trap was actually a girl I still wouldn't like them...

B but only if she had a vagina instead of a dick.
I'm attracted to feminine features but not dicks.
If you like the dick part of traps then you are G-A-Y.

worst thing about this photo is the fact that creator chose definitely by far the worst looking trap.

B

/b cuz a is gay.

B, also who is that girl?

don't realy care but "it" can bear my child which is a + for me so it's a option if the word going down ...

>girl

>Given the option
>You cannot say neither
Maybe make a real single choice question with actual pictures first..
Both look like shit, neither make my dick tingle. If i we're to fuck any of them that would be akin to beastiality. Just brutally rubbing one out.

Fuck the genetic female, any other answer and you are a cock sucking faggot

I'm straight but I'd choose A.

Answering is kinda pointless isn't it? "Given the option to have sex with one of them, which one are you more attracted to?" Doesn't tell me to have sex if given the option, just asks me who I'm more attracted to. I say A cuz not a fag but pointless thread also...

/thread

No hes not gay you fucking retard, A has a motherfucking vagina.

exactly what i was thinking

I'm a fag so I just fuck A up the ass instead of the vagina.

Sup Forums Sup Forumsecause I am straight Sup Forumsoy

B) and it's not even a hard decision, a nice looking body and a delicious cock? best of both worlds

Both at the same time , go big or go home fag

B, but I wouldn't suck her cock or let her fuck me in the ass - I would fuck her in the ass and have her suck my cock, only.

I ignore the trannies and spread the greatest youtube that continually exposes black mob violence.
youtube.com/watch?v=_LXIrx8ZkNw

summer

But picking A makes you a total fag.

Oh shit. I just replied to bait.

Zero consekwences.

since both are males how does it even matter?

you completely missed the point. Every straight guy would fuck b before a if she didnt have a dick