Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=millennial birth year range
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_cuisine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trump has a very big [insert something]

>has no argument against trump
>makes meme statue instead

Fuckin lefties.

You can have both. Kinda hard to hear what he's saying with it being a still image an all.

just to show what a tard you are.

Awesome hat!

I find it amusing that the same people so against body shaming are doing such things as this.

Still a better argument than any trump fag has come up with.

I find it amusing that people who are so for body shaming get so triggered by this.

Right.

How come nobody's smashed these statues yet?
This is public indecency.

>points out a hypocrite
>lol so triggered

hands are too big

Jesus christ isn't this shit over yet? I swear to fucking god the US is the only country where the election circus immediately begins as soon as one election ends. Do the people vying for leadership of your country actually take any time to do their fucking jobs? I'm sick of hearing about this shit and I don't even live in your retarded country. I want to ask when the election is but part of me knows it's still probably years away and we'll be suffering this bullshit until then because the clowns you people call politicians can't keep their mouths shut for one fucking second.

It's true though, trumptards get so upset whenever anyone points out that their golden god is actually a balding fat guy.

Eh, not really. We understand that he actually looks damn good for his age, but he's 70.

Plus, we have how many pictures of his hair being blown around in the wind off of tarmacs?

It's just a little over 2 months away.
Then all this shit will go bye bye and Sup Forums will go back to discussing whether fapping to traps is gay and where the best places to download cp are.

Yeah and your god is a corny ass nigger who wears mom jeans.
What now bitch?

Lefties and righties are both fucking terrible

>making fun of a 70 year old guy

JUST how low can millenials go

Look at all those filthy mud people.

White people show up and take care of the natives who advanced to using sticks and rocks.

White people then fend off other white people so they can be free white people.

White people then bring a handful of niggers out of Africa where most would have died of starvation or dehydration since they are too simple to understand pretty much anything, and give them a purpose in life and teach them how to work, something the niggers back in Africa still don't understand to this day.

White people then fight off the Japanese in WW2, otherwise we'd all be speaking Japanese and all the filthy spics and other mud people living here would have been caged up or killed.

Then the ungrateful shitskins and their greasy wetback friends decide that all the problems in the world are because of white people and a white man stands up and says, "fuck that" and a bunch of white people get behind his cause.

Then the dirty fucking ingrates start calling anyone who stands up for white people racist, all while praising their own shit cultures that have produced NOTHING.

I don't want Trump anymore, let's revive Hitler. I am sick at looking at all these filthy immigrants claiming they deserve anything. If they wanted something, they should have gone out and got some shit for themselves instead of running their cess pool countries into the ground and then coming here to tell us how to run our country.

Fucking rekt.
They won't say shit about Mugabe because they're comfy in a Country built and protected by Whites.

Growing up I always knew my generation was trash, but I didn't think they would go down in history as the worst generation ever shat out of satan's asshole.

LOL is that Joey from Friends?

Only in Norway

Love how every millennial thinks it's their generations fault, never their own fault

>no argument against Trump

can't tell if oblivious or trolling.

Love it when millennials try to pretend they're not millennials.

Yeah.....I'm a millennial.....So what?

>this is American politics
>the world laughs at your two party system.

Doubt she's a natural blonde

>lefties
>liberals
pick one

Meanwhile Europe is completely Cucked %100 with no hope of returning to a homogeneous society.
I'll enjoy watching from my rocker as Niggers destroy your National Monuments

Born in the 70's, totally a millennial, and typical millennial response of avoiding that it is their own fault

Still betting odds out there of up to 4/1 of him winning the election. Free money.

What the fuck is "authentic" Mexican food. Every fucking spic food shithole I've ever been to serves the exact same fucking thing.

1. They open a bag of chips and put them under a hot light.

2. Then they open a can of salsa and a bag of greasy cabbage, add a little of their own grease, and then serve it to you.

3. Then you look at a menu where 99% of the ingredients are combination of beans from a can, rice from a bag, cheese from their scrotums/vages, fatty oversalted meats and sodium packed cans of sauces.

4. Pile this cheap trash onto a plate and serve it to you while they try and understand why their lives will forever be shit.

Its not a system. There's 50 fucking parties. No one cares about most of them. Because no one wants a notional platform that revolves around one or two nitch issues.

>trying to pretend you're somebody else

I've seen some top tier faggots in my time, but you take the fruit cake.

How the fuck is it my own fault? I didn't build the goddamn statue you child molesting cuck.

THIS.
Before this decade is out is is is gonna take out the that tower you never finished because you won't let them dress like ninjas.

People using the words "lefties" and "righties" are fucking underaged.

google.com/#q=millennial birth year range
> Millennials, whom we define as those ages 18-34 in 2015 (19-35 in 2016)

Born in the 70's means you are 37-46. How is that a millennial.

Was being facetious to the idiot

>making fun of a 127 year old guy

JUST how low can Jews go

Maybe stop eating at shitty dives

Oh fuck, I'm a millenial.

The food at Los tacos is shait. Definately nothing to build a wall around. It's taco bell tier.

Nah, what he's saying is true. They charge 10 bucks for a fucking egg on a tortilla. Rarely any of it tastes any good.
Mexicans suck.

Really fucking weird that they would take hillary's body and put trumps face on it.

The US has never been a homogeneous society. Not only did you come from all sorts of countries, but you also bought and brought a bunch of black people over. The only true Americans are the Native Indians living there..

If I am 18 in 2016, what am I?

>trump supporter
>unironically opposing memes as a form of argumentation

Don't you know, they're just going to call you a cuck instead of trying to have an honest debate

generation z

Legal

Of course they are. It's Sup Forums after all.

>Not only did you come from all sorts of countries

White people from different countries.

> you also bought and brought a bunch of black people over.

We tried saving a bunch of niggers from themselves. Taught them how to work and be part of society. Eventually we gave the fuck up and are just letting them destroy themselves. Which reminds me, you should go have a couple glasses of great Ferguson nigger water.

> The only true Americans are the Native Indians living there

If white people hadn't come along, there wouldn't be any Indians left to feel sorry for, the Japs wouldn't have been nearly as kind in their treatment after taking over this continent in WW2

Every single race out there should be lucky to kiss the ass of their white saviors. Instead, they continue to turn their countries into shit holes while flocking here to complain that we aren't doing enough to share the greatness WE created.

that is pretty funny
You probably go to drive ins that owned from white people.

egg on a tortilla the fuck ?
you mean like chilaquiles ?

Post Millennial/Generation Z/i-generation
I prefer to say Homeland Generation, less hand-me-down feeling and less patronizing

You saved them by enslaving them? Nice one. True Americans are about freedom, not slavery. You are nothing better than a filthy commie.

But you could be considered Millennial if you generally hangout with people older than you and identify more with millennials. Maybe through older siblings or a childhood friend who was a few years older than you.

Have to put a diaper on her

KEK

That makes you under 18, get b&. MODS

No not really.
I rather indentify with much earlier generations.

>4. Pile this cheap trash onto a plate and serve it to you while they try and understand why their lives will forever be shit.

Wait, do you actually think Taco Bell serves Mexican food? That Mexicans eat in Mexico? They don't. They serve tex-mex. You've been exclusively eating tex-mex.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_cuisine