Asteroid576x-52 thread continued

Asteroid576x-52 thread continued

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20160415-what-really-happened-when-the-dino-killer-asteroid-struck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#PrayForEarth
#Asteroid576x-52

Asteroid 576x-52 new queen of Sup Forums

For people who are new to this, trips decided that we are going to spread the news that an asteroid was going to hit earth, specifically Asteroid 576x-52

trying to edit elements of bbc.com/earth/story/20160415-what-really-happened-when-the-dino-killer-asteroid-struck
to say " Asteroid576x-52 apparently within dangerous range of Earth. High likelihood of impact"

Can anyone photoshop a bbc or cnn and fox news page to say something along these lines

oh shit

fuck guys... it's coming...

Im gonna miss you guys

repost picture of this article across social media ! we need to spread this as fast as possible! then we need to make actuall webpages with this story

Bumperooni

bump

888 get

literally is anyone else posting this shit? i dont want to look like a fucking idiot ! post it!

i dont understand, elaborate for me?

we are trying to spread that there is an impending asteroid strike in the middle west of america with an impact strength of 500 megatons of tnt

Someone held a thread where trips would decide what fake news we would spread across social media. This won: Asteroid 576x-52 is expected to make impact with the Midwest United States, with an impact the size of 500 megatons of TNT.

>apparently
Remove this

none of you fucking pussies are going through with it

SOMEONE MAKE AN ACTUAL WEBPAGE

Rip in peace our little asteroid :'(