Ask a black guy on Sup Forums anything

Ask a black guy on Sup Forums anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

public.tableau.com/shared/HR9SZ66TW?:display_count=yes&:showVizHome=no
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the probability that two randomly chosen positive integers are relatively
prime?

What is the probability that two randomly chosen positive integers are relatively
prime?

the fuck I look like answering that dumb ass question

The only people that can answer that off the top of their heads are broke math majors and people in prealgebra

Have you ever been sunburnt

no question, no hate, just saying hey

hey dude

Op why are you here when almost every thread turns into a 'nigger hate' thread.

Literally more people browse tumblr and over x100 people on reddit

yeah if I stay out in the sun long enough my skin will start peeling

Yo waddup my neighbour?

because I can handle 12 year old kids trying to act cool on the internet

What's the weirdest sexual request a white person/couple has made to you?

why are you like this ?

So what kind of threads do you frequent then?

You're on Sup Forums, so I doubt "nigger" offends you still. But does the majority of Sup Forumstards calling you guys worthless niggers ever get annoying?

I honestly believe that 90% of them saying that live in their parents basement so no it does not

Dear African American colleague,

Why is Chickenfoot so awesome?

What do you mean? It's meant to be funny because it sounds similar to the other word. No hate intended.

I do have a real question for you though. I notice that white music and black music have very different flavours, like there's really funky shit a white guy could never come up with - do you like any white people music?

nigger hate threads I love looking at the dumb shit white people post of Sup Forums about black people

Yup. Hit the nail on the head with that one. Plus when you are a 12 year old white boy it's fun end edgy to hate on black people. Sorry man

I'm not a black guy from the south , ive never eaten chicjenfoot

are you the one who fucked whitney cummings?

Do you like being black?

Yeah, that makes sense. Most of them are just kids trying to be edgy anyways.

What would you give to be white?

I realized that . I was saying your sense of humor sucks.
I do like white people music . I listen to sublime sometimes

I've been wondering this for a long time, and I guess this is the best time to ask: Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

is that even a question.
girls love me just because I'm black.

do you get a lot of white girls that come onto you solely because you are black and they like black guys, always wondered this

hahahahahahahhahahahah
why would I want to be white ?

Does this feel hollow after awhile. Like do they just stick around just to say theyve fucked a big black cock and leave?

your grammar is terrible . rephrase the question please

I don't see how it can't. I'm not black and almost every thread turning into a race war does annoy me.

Mgh. I wish you well op, yeah you'll hear their arguments here so I guess that can make you prepared but almost no one refutes them here so,

Don't spend too much time here op. Just take what you need.

I see they're already trying to bait

Seeing as there are infinitely many positive integers, so an infinite chance. It depends on the data set.

yeah.
it always starts off with them wanting to touch my hair.

lol

Meh, forget it.

Ok I've another on for you, hope it doesn't hurt your feelings like last time.

Why do black people always have sex on their minds?
...because of the pubic hair on their heads.

Do you hate whites?

Real talk. Do you feel pressure to dress a certain way? As a white guy there are 50 different cliques I can dress into. Doesn't seem this way for young black males.

no were trying to breed so many of us, that we will outnumber the whites one day and take over the world

Would you rather have spurs that jingle jangle jingle as you go riding merrily along, or the stars of the midnight ranges shining through the night the stars of the midnight ranges
light your way tonight?

nope . I love white girls. white guys can die for all I care though

Actually, the chance is 0.00000...=0%

>mfw black people actually think bringing more hungry black mouths into the world is a good thing

Do you prefer black girls or white girls?

How do I get a girlfriend, Sup Forumslack Sup Forumsro?

awww that's cute, youre trying to bait

Sure. Next you're going to say Pi is exactly 3.

>mfw blacks are too stupid to tell the difference between facts and b8

what you talkin bout Willis?

Do you say 'ax' instead of 'ask'?

well start by getting off Sup Forums and just go start talking to black girls . good luck getting pass the sassiness. if they think youre cute you wont have to deal with it much

I don't think anyone prefers black girls.

Why do you choose to peruse this fucking stupid tard-right sight?

Have you ever met this guy?

1. no facts were presented
2. whats the point of you saying this ?
3. do you think this is gonna upset me ?

Apparently southern states do....
public.tableau.com/shared/HR9SZ66TW?:display_count=yes&:showVizHome=no

Yeah it's not even you guys breeding whites out, you are literally being herded over here like cattle by jews who want more retards that are easily controlled.

Look around at the society that you would never have been able to build without us. We are communicating in a white language, typing on a white invention connected by yet even more white technology.

By the way you know those big clay discs you guys wear in your lip why the fuck do you do that? Seems pretty dumb to me.

Misread the question, actually I have no idea. Btw, 0.00000... does equal 0, just like 0.99999... equals 1.

1/3=0.33333... (×3)
3/3=0.99999...

Sunshine man?

>whats the point of you saying this ?
what's the point of you saying this?
>no were trying to breed so many of us, that we will outnumber the whites one day and take over the world
because we're in an online open forum for discussion. you don't wanna discuss? fuck off back to fb

you understand I wasn't being serious right ?
like come on man you cant be that dumb

Hispanics are gonna take over the world, not blacks. Your population share is pretty stable. Whites are dropping fast though.

Southernfag here, we hate niggers and up until a few years ago had a sign in our town sayin "don't let the sun come down on your ass in this town nigger" and the kkk has adopted a lot of roads around here. Not that they ever do shit

nah

How many times have you visited your dad in prison?

op here .
I need some good question or I'm going back to playing civ 5

where from in the south?
also i call bullshit...i also live in the south

How does it feel being black

Yeah you say that now after you got fucking raped. Fuck off you little bitch you showed your true colours now you're back peddling.

Arkansas

dad. that word is not in my black vocabulary

what is the shape of the earth and why is it a pear? and why won't NASA show me the fuckin pear goddammit!

if u got paied 20$ an hour in cash. how much per hour would that be to equal to getting paid on the books?

hahahahhahahahahh
dude what ?

Triggered

same as being white but cooler

I don't know how to answer that question young grasshopper

What, are you high? Look at the mouse in your hand (or foot, I dunno you guys are pretty backward) and scroll back up if you couldn't understand the first time.

> online open forum for fagscussion
Fixed for you

OP I've won trollfests with these faggots b4,

Some of them will keep trying and failing once I spent up to 3hrs with a few guys because they couldn't let go of Sup Forums white privilege.

If they fail early on they stay really butthurt and then start criticizing things like grammar even though it's correct or written in internet lingo.

Sad thing is these guys are sitting on their cpus and I'm on phone, I have less speed and meme making capability yet these guys still lose.

>nfl of trolling

My ass.
Wellp I'm off.

And op. ...

EA Master race. Submit or die faggit

I like this person

>tl;dr
rebbit is missing a poster

I think Ive had enough of your stupid . please leave

ok

nigger that is NOT the south

Everything was civil until that jackass mentioned breeding whites out. When someone gives you guys as good back it's all "wahhhh white privelege".

that hurts dude .
I'm not a jackass

>When someone gives you guys as good back
so you're admitting you do actually believe in that horseshit you were spewing earlier about black men overbreeding. you're a dumb fucking nigger and this is now a spiderman thread

expect op didn't make that post