Hey wite boi, if you don't support $15 an hour movement or BLM, we gonna make you pay for your past deeds

Hey wite boi, if you don't support $15 an hour movement or BLM, we gonna make you pay for your past deeds

lol progress.

stfu nigger

I do support them. I just don't support shit posters like you who try to negatively stereotype blacks, in a feeble attempt to strawman their movement.

How long is it my slave for $15 , or is that a buy-it-now price ?

the 15 minimum wage is pointless and blm has no legitimate basis.

>supporting BLM

Yeah those chimps who were rioting over the killing of an armed criminal? They sure worthy of your support. Not ya know, any kind of reputable black rights groups.

BLM is a movement, not a group. It isn't politically controlled, it isn't working the media with a controlled agenda, and it's prone to the failings of its least common denominators (like any movement). That's a shit comparison.

>reputable black rights groups
Name one.

BLM is the jigaboo equivalent of Occupy.

It has some similarities, but BLM has done a lot better because of a clearer message.

>clearer
Totally...

no keep where it is at. why raise it that much for people to get my order wrong at a fast food place. that's what i make at where i work at right now.

Raising minimum wage would just make the money worth less
Prices would go up
Retard niggers go to college and get a real job

>done a lot better
Topkek.png

Sure have murdered a lot of cops. Ginned up some race riots, burned some gas stations, looted beer and fake hair. Stopped ambulances from getting injured children to hospitals by blocking highways. Beat up some white people.

And made the general public look at blacks with more contempt and suspicion than at any time since the 1970s.

Thumbs up.

>niggers
>college

... have you met college niggers? They're worse than the average jungle savage.

Yes, clearer. Please tell me, what was the point of occupy wallstreet? Because when I was there, it was never settled.

>when I was there
Kill yourself NEET scum.

They're shit people.

>NEET
I'm in graduate school right now.

Literally

>we gonna make you pay for your past deeds

13% of the population (a large portion of which is currently incarcerated) isn't going to do shit except piss people off and wake them up. Gonna fuck around and have a majority of the country start voting against the social programs that feed your dumb asses.

tl;dr. Keep burnin shit and momma ain't gon have no mo food stamps.

Also nice bait.

Point taken, maybe that's a bad idea

Sofar I've found a lot more shit people in Sup Forums than at BLM protests. Just sayin'

>graduate school
What's mom's basement like?

>that's why I use words like clearer

I haven't seen any people on Sup Forums causing a riot, looting, property damage, arson, assaulting white people, assaulting police officers.

Sooooo.. Ya know.

I'm not sure who you think you're talking to. Mind sharing this stereotype?

Will you stop samefagging these threads every day and kills yourself already? So bored of these nigger rp 'nans from you disgusting cuckholds

You haven't? Well, welcome to the board newfag.

My verbiage should be of no consequence. I majored in computer science.

$15 minimum wage is the dumbest idea in the entire world. Since we have more people than ever we need to give corporations more incentives to keep them employed. The further technology will develop the less people will be employed.due to the lesser amount of people required to produce items. This means that raising the minimum wage right now would cause mass lay offs that are going to be inevitable anyway, putting more people on social programs which drain money from the government.

>hurr you're new

Someone seems to be unable to make a counter point. Sorry this movement you dickride is just an excuse for apes to be apes.

>rhcp
fuck man idk but i kind of like this nig

Bro, if you were really in grad school, you wouldn't be here... unless by "grad school" you really mean "high school".

Nice try though.

BLM has no basis, it is based on lies and false ideologies, and increases contempt and hatred for coloured people.

13% of the population causes 40% of the crime. Which in return means that crime is a serious problem. 80% of of the 40 % is black on black crimes as well.

Somehow this is all the white man's fault, and we need to pay reperations to low lifes who never worked a day in their life.

Yeah.... Nope

you really are new that what the fucking internet does not just Sup Forums

My counter point is that I've seen almost all of those things and I think you must be new not to have. I was also dox'd and raided by a few boards on Sup Forums. After a few hundred death threats and people casing my place, I decided I wasn't a fan of a lot of the posters here.

>computer science
Shit tier. Enjoy your job at Subway and crippling student loan debt.

To be fair, classes wont start for a few more weeks.

Let's be real though anons: The purpose of machinery is to mitigate the suffering of man. Right now, everyone believes that in this age of plenty droves of people should still be living hand to mouth. When in reality, we have had the means to end poverty (at least in western countries) for DECADES. The enslavement of lower classes isn't a race issue, but a humanitarian one. We have the means to end this shit RIGHT NOW, but the one percent squanders those means via investments that only return to them and such.

Stand up for humanity, my friends. Stand against those who would see you, your children, and your grandchildren, robbed of their livelihoods.

>the internet is actively causing property damage and assaulting people
>from their chairs, in their homes, with their keyboards

Something about this doesn't logic out. Are you retarded or something?

idk were you go to school but my classes have already started as well as many of my friends classes.

>dox'd
Apex kek. What did you do faggot?

i didnt say any of that shit retard. I just mentioned that calling people new is an argument on the internet and wrote the post talking about how $15 minimum wage is fucking dumb.

so how do we end poverty (in the western world)?

I made a honeypot that tracked shitposters using Sup Forums NameSync. I gave Moot full access with an email, but he didn't noticed until after I was dox'd. He ended up calling it off for me, but it was a stressful few days.

>I posted private information and paid the consequences

I bet you learned a lesson didn't you?

Least those doxings never put you in the hospital, or costed your business money, or literally flipped and burned your car.

Dont even try to compare a little doxing to the damage BLM has caused in the name of so called discrimination.

I actually didn't. My server host running the tracking script gave out my info. I sued.

Lies.pdf

>I didn't learn anything

I figured.

It was called operation sweedish fish.

Nigger logic
> Imma nig around in high school
> Minimum wage job becomes permanent source of income because of nigging in high school
>Dis fukin stupid haw im supposed to pay for shit. Dis fukin racist cause all ma nigs in da same boat as me

I learned to host sensitive things on my own physical servers. I didn't have any back then though.

>going completely off point to tell his work of fiction

Off point? I was planning to disregard
>Dont even try to compare a little doxing to the damage BLM has caused in the name of so called discrimination.
Because I wasn't. I was comparing the damage of Sup Forums as a whole.

You forgot
>imma take pictures of me an my niggas holdin dem straps an post dat shit on Instagram

ending poverty will never happen. All we can do is redefine what the requirements for poverty is and create a system where economic mobility is easy. Here in America the people of the lower classes make more money than the middle classes of 90% of the world, including Great Britain and Japan. Economic mobility also may look more difficult in the united states but this isnt true either. sinse ever country on earth is not nearly as wealthy as america it takes less money from them to move from the lower class to the upper class. In america, due to our large middle and upper classes it takes a lot of money to get into the middle class and ever more to get into the upper class. We shouldnt look at this as class division but instead a large and developed economic class system. If you look a the the wealthiest people of a country like Denmark you will see that there are only a couple of billionaires with a large gap of earning between them and the next level of welath in the country. this is the sign of poor economic movement especially because there is less welath in that system to work with. (i dont have my glasses on and will not be correcting my grammar)\

Sup Forums. As a whole. Is not a movement of violent and angry individuals claiming that every person of color that dies is an act of horrible tragedy despite whether or not theyre a criminal.

Sup Forums like I said. Has never directly assaulted someone. I've never heard of an instance of a bunch of 4chiners getting together and getting riot control and swat teams called because they're that out of control.

Like seriously man, do you honestly think that Sup Forums, the majority of its users are likely too fat or too socially awkward to even step into the sun. Is as bad as this BLM garbage that is nothing but an excuse used by most to cause trouble for everyone else. I don't hate black people. I don't. But I hate niggers. I hate the dirty, hoodrat pieces of shit that act like it's my fault they're human garbage. Instead of just picking themselves up they place blame. How is that fuckin okay?