Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums

in short words

ask a God whatever You like and You will get answer just for You

Only serious shit.

Peace.

PS. Vessel is 34 yo male slav healthy in according to "standards".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=horLLxUj3nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really dont care what You think i just want to get over with

So yeah that is selfbump

so just tave clear another bump

Nihilism. why not?

i dont know why i really like those picst they have some sort of strengh and peace behind

define god.

Actually from all possibiliteis this one is at least most enjoyable so if you feel that this is the right moment when You choose is nothing or that go for it.

is this chaos magic shit?

Thats a good question.

Define energy. Define Consciousness. Define Matter. Define Gravity. Just those for start.

No.

why are my super rich parents not sharing their wealth with me I thought that was the point

My friend, I think you are mistaking yourself for the whole rather than a part.

So... anyone else?

The "point" is HOW You see and define word around You. But FIRST lesson is to LISTEN. So shut the fuck up and start listening.

Oh probably You are right, but what does it changes from just an experience point of view?

and my folder with cool magik shit is kinda empty so im just gonna drop some random shit

yeah...

to properly experience god's point of view, youd need to experience everything's point of view. Then do it all at the same time. Or at least thats my guess. finite consciousness cant comprehend infinite consciousness.

my dad is a fucking philosopher don't you think I listen

so i really like this one

Thats true that is WHY here You have a LOT of plants that ALLOWU You to communicate with ME. Yeah dumb fucks!

I dont give a shit.

based on that sentence, i'd say you smoked too many of those plants.

Actually i have masters degree at one of those.
And im after over 400ug lsd trip, thats the slow down part, with CEVs and OEVS or what the fuck they are calleed.
And im smoking weed.
So... impresss me.

i was right.

There is no such thing as "too many" with this pland. It is very calms and very forgiving. I know them and You can trust me on this.

Is shaolin right for me?

so... you are here to have "right"? ok you are right.

and? what it changes?

ask it

do you think it is? (not op)

For this answewr You have to ask Yourself and You have to stop asking others. Take responsibility for Your actions. And enjoy it :D

there is a too much. think about it. anyway, you misunderstand what i mean as right.

actually based on hard data you would have to be 20 times passed out to smoke that amount of weed to be dangerous from this point of view. Actual data.

Of course you have something else in mind, right?

Id like to ask
If one finds it hard to keep on with having many faces
Is it really worth it?

and sorry for my english its not my native language

Should i quit drinking

How do i Become a God Myself?

No. Its not hard at all. Having many faces is where You lost The Self. And You like like really really like You. So be honest with The Self always and You will be granted everything You actually neeed. Not exackly want but need.

yes. i do. I dont think its bad, but everything has its balance.

Yes. Like now.

Just stop being what or who You currently are. And this is not about phicical manifestations.

if youre asking the question, then yes.

agree with that balance is what most of "people of our time" lack

yeah... coincidence right?

not that hard to be the god, right? ;)

but to build a balance there has to be trust

will i date the girl in my head and if you're a god can you guess her names first letter

Are we all one being experiencing itself subjectively?

Are we just waiting to be born?

Are we a failed experiment?

what is my name?

No with the letter. It doesnt work that way you think it works. To have effect You have to PAY for it by your TIME AND ATTENTION. Those are the most valuable currencies You have. Spent them wise.

i'm not god. I'm not a satanist.

yes in general

kinda but not exackly

there is no such thing as "mistake" in Gods Plan :D

Does she love me? Or am I just imagining it?

it doesnt work like that, last warning

hes right

what will you do after that warning?
can you make shitstorms out of your anus and make turtule warriors?

Which God?

Am i fucked because i find it hard to be stable without having someone by my side

aks it
dont have curage? not woth the attention and energy You already gave to it for "not curageous" enought. What can be? Like worst scenario? No is the answer You fear. But is it a bad answer? Maby it is better because it gives You NOT TO WATSE TIME and ATTENTION? Just mind up and ask. And face consequencess cmon man its not world ending.

If there are no mistakes then did you intend for us to destroy ourselves? If not then how did we not fail?

If so why create us to suffer?

Is our thirst for human suffering more akin to a singular persons self destructive thoughts(if we are indeed one being)?

Nah. You are masters with bringing those on You r heads. I just let it go this time ;)

well see on the other side ;)

as long as they dont move around to your rear.

Hey, God, why are you doing this to me?
Am I not living up to what I'm supposed to be?
Why am I seething with this animosity?

Maby You just dont have a healthy relationship with self? Are You enjoying You own company? Do You even like self?

now as a hebrew speaker and reader that is just sad
do you even know what you are posting?
do you even know anything but masturbating to hentai on Sup Forums?
do you even know my name?
tell me my name
do it
you coward cunt
no one is afraid of gods anymore

How do I find courage to search beyond this physical form? Every time I reach the the point of egress I get scared to travel beyond.

Kad es beidzot atradīšu to kas man patīk?

Not OP but the worst thing you have to fear is complete nothingness, which you won't be able to experience so it's all gravy.

we do it to ourselves (not op). its simple cause and effect. we choose this.

I do like myself
I really do
But in times when i dont have someone close that will give me comfort
I overthink in a bad way
I wither my intuition and just dont do anything about it

>If there are no mistakes then did you intend for us to destroy ourselves? If not then how did we not fail?
Because from behind really far far away point of view what is going on here on this planet matters not. just little thing on surface of the skin. But i like You.

So in general i will try to explain some of the fndaments.

Everything is energy. And that what it is energy in many different forms and states. Just that. So in this everything has a place and exists because it was wanted to be existed - if it wasnt thet it wouldnt exist

So you can grom into something moe but you can also die. In the "long run" nothing is wasted. Just that.

>If so why create us to suffer?
"Suffering" is from "Your" point of view. Change it. Change what You can and be honest with The Self. And it will work, but You have to trust

>Is our thirst for human suffering more akin to a singular persons self destructive thoughts(if we are indeed one being)?
It depends. For this time? It is not important what exackly manifested around You, but... shit. You have some serious issues within Self.

Sometimes when I think of beyond this life or before space and time I get overwhelmed with this emotion of something. Also had an accidental OBE where I was so happy and felt whole with everything and kind of understood everything. That made me want to experience this again, but I chicken out every time.

OP is avoidint me because of his cheap b8

As a ex jew
Thats some religus bullshit no more than a tale about the masiah

Yep. Start listening You Heart not mind.

That is not the point at all.
And actually i was very interested in what this is exackly because it was presented me as some of the "dark messiah of the juices" came here. And i could find one honest man who could just told me what this is exackly.

sorry for my english its not good

Nie ten pień kolego.

op seems to be more of a bigger picture guy. He doesnt seem to know the specifics, because they arent important to him. the picture just make him feel good.

Tell me fellow Slav, I wanted to know: What came before the universe? Is there a reason for its existance? What is non-time and non-space like?

Fear. Work with it.

Well You need to calm your Head and listen to Heart. Seriously, just stop thinking. Meditate, count, do numbers and.... stop

Will I ever find an actual cause I can live for or will this feeling of not knowing always be there?

what the hebrew thingy means is just a couple off bullshit law about something to do with the messiah
its written in sort of byblical hebrew so its a bit hard to understand it all but its mostly crap

Fear. Work it.

It is something that cannot be expresssed in human language. Exept our lost ancestors language.

see? that is all i get some easy way to go around bo no hard answers.

sorry not here bud, serious to the core or dont waste my time

After death, do we get to experience the backdrop? The beauty of non.space and non-time? Or are we still bound to a different space and time?

I have a big question
Why are we here
For what reason
Will i know
Do i need to know
Does it matter at all?

You are here to check it. That is Your task.

It depends. Individually i mean.

youll figure it out
this also yull find one
that part depends on You
again
and again :D

So you say I have to first explore everything on this level to transcend to the next?

>Yep. Start listening You Heart not mind.
I really don't know what you mean.
Seems like salvation comes only in our dreams.
I feel my hatred grow all the more extreme.
Can this world really be as sad as it seems?

What is my purpose?

You are here because You need to be here. Learn from it.

No. You follow that rage, You go into he darkest pit of Yourself. The version everybody You know hates and disrespect. And after this shithole you come back... different. But either way into light or darkness its You choice and You are the one experiencing it.

not op

in my experience, we are here to learn. everything is about learning. the universe is mental. this is a manifestation of that.

You have non.
Are You feeling better with this?

thats something off of mark passio's site. why does god need to educate himself?

Does the need for me being here exist from outside of this universe?

Maby eduacte those with whom he talks?

Of course. "You" are much more dimentional being than you think it is.

>You go into he darkest pit of Yourself
There's nothing left for me to hide.
I've lost my ignorance, security, and pride.
I'm all alone in this fucking world you must despise.
Hey God, I need your promises, your promises and lies.

Much. This will allow me to truly embrace myself and my life and live it to the fullest.

I assume that were not actually required to worship? That'd be the icing.

You wont get any of them. No promisess and no lies. Promissess You know better man for those. Lies? You got the list, not me nigga.

Nice try op.

Are we all different projections of the same being then, or are we individual even on the biggest scale, if the biggest scale even exists?

youtube.com/watch?v=horLLxUj3nM

Yeah... the "worship" thing. You see... When You express Yourself in the way You find most... i dunno... clean. That is prayer and worship i want. So act an you feel think as you feel feel as you think and act upon them in unity