Would you watch a live action western remake?

Would you watch a live action western remake?

no

Instead, i would like a 13 episode tv series.

Why not it's the best anime and deserves a wider audience.

I will torrent it just to see how much they fucked it up.

so make a western cartoon remake.

It's entertaining, but I wouldn't call it the best. There's not much to think about after you've seen it.

Was Light right? yes

The audience needs to widen their perspective & watch the source material.
Not the other way around

are you from Sup Forums?

i think yes.

>wanting to put an end to crime is now a Sup Forums meme

There are two live action movies.

>anime
>live action

the whole appeal of death note is how silly and over the top it is, if you make it all grimdark live action it would be shit

this goes for anime in general, its stories are specifically geared toward that medium

I wouldn't watch even the animated Japanese original.

Are you a cuck?

i think yes.
Me and my friend had this argument and he's the kind of bitch who thinks we should disarm all our nukes and that no life is worth taking (except da 1% :^))

>implying the quality didn't take a massive drop after L died.

fucking mangaka wrote himself into a corner, and never recovered.

No. Has there ever been a western remake that was better? Let me in was shittier, I skipped the old boy remake but I declare it shit regardless, ghost in the shell will be turboshit. The list goes on.

what if both you and your friend are as retarded as eachother

I agree Near(?) was nowhere near as good as L.

Then by us both being on the opposite end of the spectrum anything we can agree on will be undeniably true.
We both think you're a fag.
[SPOILER]DELETE

What happened to western anime Sup Forums?

it wasn't even so much that as Light did so much dumb shit in the second half

>Sup Forums's epic c u c k meme
so, how will you keep in check that death note is used for "removal of criminals". There will be more chance of misuse.
Light even let his father die for "greater good" and to save his ass.
It's easier to go on an image board, upload nazi uncle's photo and say "let's kill them, let's eradicate them".

That's the type of power I think could do legitimate good but I wouldn't trust anyone other than myself with it.

>implying the next logical step wouldn't be a One Punch Man live action show
It's basically capeshit.
It also does not feature an autistic dude getting worked up over a tennis match

If Light was left alone do you really think he was the type of person who would start writing random names for the bants? Fuck off you cunt just cause you are morally bankrupt dont apply your crooked philosophies to others.

>it's the best anime
I wouldn't go that far

Those over dramatic scenes are the reason I loved it so much.

After seeing the live action anime that japan puts out, I don't really give a shit (and they clearly don't either). Plus, all you need is kill was pretty good.

The adaptation had a shit hollywood ending in comparison though.

fag

is this the famous Sup Forums intelligence i am witnessing here?

>light not morally bankrupt

That's the point, you autist. Power of Death note made high school kid Light yagami an edgy contrarian who thinks he is above everybody.
he fucking uses his father and causes his death, uses everybody around him with no remorse.

I don't think any sane man would leave defining of "Justice" to that guy.

>what is fighting for a cause

again, "muh uncle nazi fighting for a cause" tier meme.

when everything goes to your plan-->oh, i am using everybody for my cause and my definition of justice.

and in the last episode where shit gets fucked--> misa, takada, anybody? plz halp me, it hurts, plz plz.

Crime is a symptom of a larger problem. What Light did was the equivalent of treating a sick dog by shooting it.

>Crime is a symptom of a larger problem
and racism is a social contract.