Does NoFap cause prostate cancer in 1000/1000 cases...

Does NoFap cause prostate cancer in 1000/1000 cases? It's maybe 70th day i haven't fapped; not going to do anymore for life.
Is prostate cancer 100% inevitable?

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13129483
reddit.com/r/sex/comments/2i2k27/a_guide_to_multiple_prostate_orgasms
reddit.com/r/nofap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No dumbass

You're fuckin dead kid

I started no fap a week ago. Hope i can ascend to your level

I've been saying this forever: nofap is an idiot test.

harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer

why no fap tho? seems a bit dumb. Do you just hate yourself, and want to suffer?

You'll do, dude. Don't ever think you are going to go through one hell of a troublesome. Nofaping for wo weeks is enough to kill your urge of fapping 90%. More days go, more you will feel comfortable to nofap and will even say no if your penis asks you.
These are the best 70 days of my life. You are going to have a fun you have never had before; Life will become more lightful and interesting.
You will feel you are going to feel shitloads of regrets if you fap. You won't want to do it anymore and at one point you may wish you never had sex anymore just to keep no orgasm

This is why abstinence from orgasm is the god-tier middle ground.

Fap, but ruin your orgasms. You'll leak cum (technically ejaculating, which lowers your prostate cancer chances) but you won't trigger the test drop and you'll keep the horny/alpha mindset (which is what the goal of nofap is).

this

I hate you because you're so fucking ignorant.

>says they're ignorant
>provides no information

Proof is you've never done it. That means you're ignorant.

A convincing argument.

Get off Sup Forums you fucking untermenshen. Even a nigger is better than you.

What are you? A Jew, Irish, some kind of Asian?

I'm doing ruined orgasm right now and I've done no-fap many times before. Please, tell me, how is having done nofap supposed to give me abstract data about the chances of prostate cancer or insight into the motivations of others?

Not sure how those are relevant, but.. no. Why?

You're some kind of brown eyed creature.

That moment when Sup Forumstardism bleeds over into paranoid schizophrenia.

Okay so what is your ethnicity you fucking subhuman? You arrogant fucking monkey.

haha. I'm a 10/10 in early 40s germany. Sup Forums's favorite human. Übermensch. Even have a girlfriend. Obviously flawless. Come at me bro!

>Is prostate cancer 100% inevitable?
depends on how long you live and what else you do, but yeah, cancer is pretty much 100% inevitable at some point in a life of indefinite length.

I'm a white of Icelandic and German ancestry. Remind me, what does this have to do with the subject beyond you making up an argument against questioning?

Oh God the Russian really raped you hard didn't they? Read it and weap you fucking Eurocuck faggot: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13129483

That feel when no-one has disproven this.

I believe it but it takes a lot of self control not to cum once you start playing with yourself.

So you guys are just virgins who have ascended onto another level? Tbh I hope this is bait, I don't think people can be this autistic.

Did not actually mention where i'm from... But, nice try.

Tbh anyone who uses virgin as an insult has a very hard time finding sex

I am op and i haven't posted anything after this.
Don't know what the fuck you are arguing about.

All of you faggots saying NoFap is good should go back to 9Gag, summer's over, you fucking niggers.

Also, don't forget to kill yourselves.

So? Just be better.

Even if that were true, what does it mean to what I actually said?

What's wrong with nofap?

I'm doing a nofap for a week or so, because i'm getting a prostate vibrator, and want to be properly horny on my first time, going for the big-O..

Don't see too many other good reasons, other than saving up some steam for the gf, or some such... Unless you're a mgtow/redpill/other type of angry young loser blaming the world for your shortcomings, buying into way too much bullshit on your echo chamber forums.

But that's just me.. :)

Why cause you're a pussy? I'm in Amherst, New York. Stop by you bitch.

are you genomically robust or a recessive mutant?

Nofap is proven by multiple studies to increase test levels. Someone looking for a test boost can do nofap for a legitimate natural increase, which helps starting bodybuilders/athletes.

It has no actual benefits and it's typical anti-male-sexuality rhetoric.

what's prostate vibrator? I have heard prostate massage exists and as i remember it's orgasm or something like that. what is it?

It does have benefits and actually encourages male sexuality.

A homo who plays with his butthole trying to mock other people and project his own insecurities. If Nofap has no effect on hormones how could it make you horny?

>If Nofap has no effect on hormones how could it make you horny?
he's one hell of a faggot

My eyes are green but I know for a fact brown eyes being dominant is a myth. You can have 1 copy of the mutant OCA 3 gene and one normal copy and still have blue eyes.

>proven by multiple studies
such as?

0/10 b8 OP is a faggot
Learn to b8 summerfag. You have little time left

see reddit.com/r/sex/comments/2i2k27/a_guide_to_multiple_prostate_orgasms for instance. Yesyes, it's reddit and we all hate reddit, but that thread is pretty good info. Enjoy!

Stop trying to ruin it for everyone just because you have no self control you pussy ass.

if you're a fucking mutant.

Not saying that's not true, but will need some references on that.

>Implying cars, the lightbulb, the constitution, the power grid, the airplane and much more weren't invented by mutants

Ruining what exactly?
What are people achieving by doing this?

10/10.

Pick one

Who cares about you. No one wants to please you. Believe it or get the fuck out. You have Google. If you're too lazy to use it you're hopeless.

homo is a pretty weak insult on Sup Forums :) for what it's worth, I'm neither homo or insecure. If my butt contains basically a clitoris, I want in on it. So I'm getting a buttvibrator. Enjoy your own insecurities, faggot.

Nofap certainly has an effect, the question is to what purpose. I've stated a few - the nofap people doesn't seem to have any good ones.

Time to learn basic reading skills, bro.

Anyone who does this is a bitch, youll never have the testosterone to be an alpha faggos keep wishful thinking

Nofap doesn't increase testosterone retard

If it makes you horny it has to affect sex hormones and studies have shown a peak of 147% of base testosterone levels after one week. If that's not a good affect then what is? You're a fucking downer. You're a pussy. You try to spoil shit for people and tell them not to even try. Just go fuck yourself. Go find a big dick to fuck you in the ass.

I hope some one hits you with their car.

Post your dick or it's 5 inches

Again with "studies have shown" .. well, assuming you're even close to right - we're talking one week. MGTOW/redpill/etc are talking about weeks or more, because somehow that's what'll turn them into the alphas they wish they were, and will never be... Which makes it/them ridiculous. That's all I'm saying.

Basically you just restated one of the few good reasons I already mentioned - build up some extra sexual steam, on short term.

What do you need the extra hormones for? To grow more neckbeard?

>muh testosterone

>Having an ejaculation does not acutely affect testosterone levels.

reddit.com/r/nofap

Source on that you brain damaged fool? Anyone can make a chart.

wat is this bullshit?

Why should I stop fapping? I feel comfortable, after masturbating I don't need to do it again for 2 days. I mean with masturbation you can train lasting longer. When a veteran no fap pussy gets laid they last like 2 seconds, without a joke. Why should you decline your human drives. What's coming next? NoEat or NoBreathe Challenge, good luck with that faggots

It stays above the baseline for 3 weeks and eventually you will have a wet dream no matter what. So ejaculating is just draining yourself for no reason other than a mental compulsion.

they did not even manage to label their chart properly. fail.

spot on.

Yet you get no pussy at all and you have a small dick.

Yeah your human drive is supposed to be to cum on your stomach. Not in a woman's vagina.

Plenty of good reasons to masturbating. It feels damn good, for one. I don't need much more to be convinced. Chill, enjoy life, fap.

Here we go bitch boy circle jerk.

you're not helping your appeal to authority

I'm a girl, before you ask I don't show virgins

>steve, we have to work out what someone with a dominant/recessive gene looks like by monday, or our asses are fired
>what do mafia members look like in movies
>well they have a cleft chin, a widows peak, dimples, black hair, brown eyes and free earlobes
>yeah, just right that down as the dominate gene, and put the opposites into the recessive gene, and put freckles in the dominant tree, cuz I have freckles
>job done

Why does your testosterone plummet after 8 days?

>you will have a wet dream no matter what
citation needed

No go fuck yourself. You fucking brainwashed idiot. Have a shitty life you moron. You won't have the testosterone to do shit if it came down to it.

You're such a dumb nigger lol beta harder

So your dick is nothing. Damn. What a concept. You got no balls at all.

Balance bruv. Fap once every two weeks or substitute with a female (lol good luck). Overfapping is bad (muh addiction to traps then cheese), underfapping is bad (muh cancer).

is nofap = nofuck as well ??
if fucking doesnt count so it has been almost 15 years.

EXPLAIN TO ME, WHAT YOU NEED THE TESTOSTERONE FOR?

Beta lmao this fucking little alcoholic Mick. Red nose small hose bro.

you seem tense. Is that all the built up sexual tension? Is this what you were aiming for with your nofap? I guess I can understand why you'd be a little on the sour side tho!

Your tits are nothing, oh wait

Every once in a while I do a nofap, not out of meaning to, but out of depression feeling like I don't even deserve to have that small level of gratification

Literally the only way to make no fap even harder. you deserve a (you).

The male sex hormone which gives you the drive to mate with females, increases muscle mass, and causes your penis to erect. I don't care. If you don't want it then don't have it.

Ejaculation may play a roll in preventing prostate cancer. So you most likely have it. You have about 10 years to live.

kek what a faggot

There is no evidence that nofap increases testosterone. There is some evidence that it might actually decrease.

>you really should already know

I fapped yesterday lol. I'm tense because this world is full of stupid people.

You obviously do care whiney beta

Testosterone causes aggression. Your comments are passive aggressive like that of a bitch.