Starting a feels thread. i need to be depressed at maximum tonight. i rly wanna hang myself

starting a feels thread. i need to be depressed at maximum tonight. i rly wanna hang myself.

post webm gif pic whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xqqagODFtsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you hang yourself you're a normie fag. Fucking deal with it and make something of yourself that you can be proud of OP.

there's nothing.

people tha are worse than me in literally every aspect get money pussy and whatever. while me than im good,always ready help and a good guy in general,i get only shit from this life. these continues situations are making me want to kill my self

This OP. Show the world that while you may look and feel like a piece of shit you're really much stronger than that. If you kill yourself, life will have made you its bitch. Keep going OP fight the good fight and karma will have to reward you for doing so evetually.

>get only shit from this life

Mkay let's here what so bad besides you're poor and can't got your dick wet.

I dont get pussie or money. I'm a poor Britfag but idgaf about what people think of me.

Im just here to cry. make me feel how much im pathetic,this wll relieve my soul

Not sure what music you listen to OP but this always helps me. I may be a piece of shit but this piece of shit is made of iron.
youtu.be/xqqagODFtsY

It gets better. I promise.
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Don't kill yourself over pussy fam

Even your feel threads are shit damn OP.

It doesn't. its 5 years,im now under psichiatrist and psichologists since 6-7 months,and nothing is changing.

(pic is somewhat related to why im on this state)

Oi faggot, reply

The thing about men who get money and pussy is that also have a shitty life and their own problems, but they make the best of it by doing as they please and achieving what they want.

Unlike you who only seem to complain and expect life to hand you things and pleasures over acheiving what it is you want

5 years is actually very short in the grand scheme of things

Do yourself a favor and leave this website. It's not healthy for anyone's mental state being here. Go out and do something you enjoy.

lmao you should kill yourself then. I wouldn't want to live if I knew I couldn't get pussy. I want to raise a family so that's kind of a prerequisite. If you don't reproduce you're pretty much just taking space and resources. Suicide should be an option in the future. This way the people who are strong enough to survive would have nicer lives and wouldn't have to deal with depressed mongoloids who shoot schools. They already started in Belgium. I hope it catches on.

Please don't reproduce.

Not all men are born equal you religious piece of shit. What you just said is the dumbest fucking thing ever. Of course some people have it harder than other, not everybody has it hard even if they believe so.

I already have! I want another one though. Shit, I'll have 3 just to piss you off.

I'm pretty down right now, too, but earlier I was in pretty high spirits. I wouldn't suggest offing yourself.

I agree and your point of view seems reasonable and logical, but loners can be useful.

They can still contribute to society and then die off. Suicide is a conciderable option, but might as well do it working somewhere. Like Welding or fucking construction work I don't know.

>Tfw grandpa died when Dad was 12
>Tfw alot of older people compare me to him
>Tfw the last 4 numbers of my personal number on my passport is the year my grandpa died
>Tfw my mom dreamt my grandfather coming to her on the same night she gave birth to me

And yet, I've never met the man.

Anyone here also has such coincidences?

>Be me
>Just lost job that wasn't heaven but I still liked a lot after training for one week.
>Being fired reminded me of other disappointments in my life
>Being knocked out for no reason in high school
>nose surgery that followed.
>Girl of my dreams telling me I made her up in my head sending me into existential depression.
>Another girl that I decided to be intimate with emotionally cheated on me and blamed me for it. I believed her as well.
>Letting my guard down around people through work to make friends only to have them avoid me completely after they got tired of my company, same with school.
>Mom yells at me and blames me for anything she can.

I'm 20 and I find all my achievements empty and hollow. I start to feel good about myself for one second and the world shows me why I shouldn't. But I'm not going to give in, this isn't over. I'll show the world how to be happy even if I never get to.

the saddest,the best. keep going

That's pretty much slavery though. And living without a purpose isn't a life. But yeah, some people are useful if they're not depressed constantly. But that's a biological function, if you can't build yourself a future in your head chances are you're going to be self-destructive. Some people are so desperate that they end up hurting other people too. That's why losers are ticking time bombs.

You're 20 faggot. You haven't met hardship yet.

fuck off

just get the fuck out

You're never gonna be happy if what I just said bothers you.

Sucks that you got fired user and that you've had bad experiences with women. If I were you, start looking for a new job asap, you'll feel better when you're back to working, save up some money move out of your mothers house maybe find a nice girl?

of course it's bothering me
because you are judging me and don't even know what are you talking about
nice dubs btw

/FNF/ - Friday Night Feels

Arnold was the shit, man.

Lessons I've learned from Wario
>you'll always be misunderstood
>you'll usually be ignored by everyone
>no one will believe in you
>even those closest to you will eventually backstab you
>disrespect is just another part of life
but
>there will sometimes be ONE person who sticks by you, so don't treat them like shit
>stop giving a fuck about those who don't give a fuck about you
>make earning money a top priority
>live simply
>even while you are broke, don't make it appear as such
>you can only really control how you respond to disrespect

That's not why you're mad. You're mad because you're afraid what I'm saying is true.

Sup Forumsro unless I get erectile dysfunction or cancer I really don't see how this can get any worse.

This is my only reply to this. I shared my piece on my life. Calling someone a faggot in a depression thread is not helpful, it doesn't make them want to prove you wrong. Be nice to anons in these things, what if it's their last time posting ever again?

I'm not leaving her. She's more alone and cynical that I ever have been. I don't like what she's done, but I won't let her suffer without her only son.

Well if he's angry and wants to prove me wrong maybe he won't kill himself. If he gets pity all the time (which is why the thread was made) nothing will ever change. Nothing will get better. The cycle will continue and he'll come back whining again.

I don't talk to anyone really so there's no pity around here. I want people to know in this thing that life will swing at you but you just have to come back swinging harder. Also you're a legit asshole. Work on that.

>Also you're a legit asshole. Work on that.

See? I'm starting to see a little fight in you. That's good. Also you are 100% right.

Dude, I've been fighting to be happy my entire life. Something bad happens today? Fuck it, something good can still happen tomorrow. I've seen some crazy ass shit in my head, and this site loves to feed into that. But when I lurk depression threads it's like the fuckin cheers song is playing in the background. I could be talking to the same fucker every night, doesn't make my words less true.