How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

Like salty coins and milk

make sure you have a lot of paracetamol in the house

It is.

this

pretty much like bags of sand

X2

shitty. I can't play games when I want. My bros miss me and even when I do play she intrudes or always finds a reason to bother me
2/10
Wouldn't replay.
Would rather pay to win(pay for sex)

Marital rape

Same here, Iktf

It's like having a boyfriend, but pointless.

Because dicks are pointy, faggot?

the everlasting dream of having little tiny humans that you own is nice
the rest is shit
its nice to be inside occassionaly, but she will find ways to even ruin that 9 out of 10 times

It's actually a very nice experience. If u find a cool grill, going out with your bros and playing your games will be no trouble. I think it's comparable to that feeling when you finally play a game you have been waiting for: it's all you need at that time.

Waste of time user, bang new bitches every week when your an alpha like me then throw them to the curb...dirty whores..

with such a mentality all you find is dirty whores while real men find real women and found families and potentially dynasties

It's good because you have a partner. Stuck somewhere drunk and need a ride? Your girls got you. Short on cash til next paycheck but need to buy something important? Your girls got you.

Also fucking essentially when ever you're home and horny is pretty nice, even if it is the same pussy over and over, it beats fapping.

How can you be complaining about it but you are willingly in the relationship? Are you being black mailed? What the fuck is this... Nu male fucking garbage...

It's like babysitting an autistic child that has a fit if you don't agree with its horribly wrong opinions and won't fuck you unless you buy it jewelry and chocolate.

Depends on her mood.

its ok. i guess

It sucks for sexual/fun purposes.

It's good for companionship.

I'm ugly and a nerd, still can get laid easily. Having a GF just hinders that.

Bunch of pussy whip cucks here..I fuck a bitch then toss em out. I get my fukin nut then I move on. You fukin faggs did you have a fun time today shopping for tampons, or arguing about your mother? You fukin ladies let women control you. Man the fuck up, take what you want and never let a fukin broad tell you what to do.

My gf is chill. Artsy black girl. Love music and theatre. Shes pretty kinky and supportive. She has a nice body from being an active swimmer. The only downside is she smokes alot of ciggs. Shes always down to do whatever i want, but she also has a lot of suggestions for shit we can do together.

But im stuck on one issue...shes totally down for having an open relationship and has expressed interest in watching me fuck another girl...however that also comes with the equal chance that she'll bone another dude. Idk what to do...

Underage virgin detected

The only thing you can do is be more assertive. Make it clear that you're not okay with that. I'd even bring up how thats unhealthy.

"artsy" cunt sounds programmed by liberal media.

Not down for that family life? Stop dating her and go back to fucking random whores off OkCupid

/thread

This guy understands it. My girl is my lover and my best friend.

Fucking this