Why is Marvel so based?

>Why?

>DC

Literally who?

Iron Man 3 is 100% proof that those reviews are bought. its absolute shit.

Based on what?

the lower the score, the higher the IQ required to understand the Kino.

oh look, plebs like splosions and quips, who'd a thunked it.

>the avengers and civil war better than winter soldier

Those ratings mean jack shit, RT critics are retarded.

>the lower the score, the higher the IQ required to understand the Kino.

DCucks BTFO HOLY SHIT!

>it's fred in his first movie
Probably the last too.

wb producers are poison.

>Redditors of the Galaxy 91%

Believe it or not it wasn't...

He had 2 other films and a TV show. I remember when he was just some Fag on youtube that everyone hated except kids. That was almost 10 years ago now.

What?!

still better than BvS

Kek

>8 posters
>18 replies
>2months
>user still mad
>user's insecurity level is over 9000

>I cant detect banter and I think everybody is being serious

its time to stop Autisming.

*Why are Marveldrones so salty?

>based

Capeshit is terrible in all its forms.

>Iron Man 3
>79%

Why? This is probably the worst movie I watch on theater. This is the movie that make me quit on capeshit.

The fact that THAT shit got more than 4% shows me how shitty Rotten Tomatoes really is.

Why would they be salty?

The masses don't understand kino.

Yes, because you are Patrick.

Now bit it down bitch. Bite it HARD

More like you don't.

>DC superheroes are boring as fuck
>Marvel superheroes are actually interesting and have depth

not surprised in the slightest

Agreed.

They focus on quality.

Batman v Superman:

whoever wins, no one gives a shit except DCucks

tfw RLM movie when they are all grey and old

that's right Jay! *wheeze*

Yes but only the X-Men, the other superheroes are shitty.

fuck this edits they are supposed to be masks, no one walks around with a poster on their face

kek
what an autist

>that caption
that's the problem with DCucks, no one goes to the movies to think about morals and shit

Impressive

>haha all this silly people enjoy marvel, oh well more kino for me!

How does DC justify this shit?

>world is under threat by some evil force
>our hero has some personal problem they must defeat
>our hero wears their underwear on the outside
>lots of explosions and bad CGI ensue, mixed with low quality quips
>our hero defeats their personal problem
>earth is saved

ok which capeshit movie am I talking about here?

the answer is all off them you fucking repetition loving autists

Fred the Movie is fucking underrated man. Brilliant satire and dialogue.

Except that in Civil War, the world is not under threat by some evil force.

And the primary villain had only one goal to break up the Avengers. And he succeeded

>Fred the Movie is fucking underrated man. Brilliant satire and dialogue.

Please turn this into a meme.

See this is the problem with you snyderfags. A movie isn't a still. It's moving pictures. Marvel movies just look better in motion.

No he didn't

>Hydra is not an evil force

watch it again, slowly.

>And the primary villain had only one goal to break up the Avengers. And he succeeded
Wow what a fucking genius, someone give a prize to the guy who came up with that idea, and someone give a fucking award to the ones who executed it so fucking well.

how has marvel made so many movies and still not even come close to the level of man of steel?

A long time ago, I opened one of his videos by accident, I had to close it immediately, he's worse than Douge Walker.

Yeah he did. Cap is disgraced, half of the Avengers are criminals, Rhodes is a cripple, and Tony is most likely going to form Force Works

Yeah, and Hydra were made their bitch in the first 15 minutes. Pretty much every Hydra appearance after were them as completely pussies, especially Zemo. Theyw ere the ultimate red herring

BASED

RUSSOS

Thor was pretty close.

Just lacks the death toll and over-the-top destruction, but the themes and bildungsroman is roughly similar.

because their fans love eating shit

The final scene undercuts all of your claims. Rhodes is walking again, Cap sends Tony a love letter and a cell phone and Tony ignores the phone call from Ross. Avengers are best friends forever, the villain failed, and the accords were completely ignored by Tony when he went to Siberia in the first place.

This.

I'm not saying MCU doesn't have any good or enjoyable films, but when absolute trash like Iron Man 3 gets praised, its a sign that something fishy is happening.

That movie was a turd that opened up with an interesting premise involving Tony going through PTSD and actual character development(it could have been a great time to maybe get into his alcoholism, but Disney needs to get that 'children' audience). The movie cant make up its mind between being serious or being a childrens movie what with its constant bouncing back and forth between ptsd/terrorism and kid sidekick christmas movie.

The only argument ive seen from people who love the movie is 'lol, you just hate it because the mandarin thing'. The Mandarin 'twist was god awful, but it wasn't even close to being the movies biggest problem. Iron man 3 is easily one of the worst of the MCU movies, and the only reason it made so much fucking money was because it came right after Avengers which was HUGE in theaters. It didn't matter what MCU movie came out after Avengers, it would have still made the same amount of money.

>Rhodes is walking again

With fucking crutches. Throw an EMP, and he's a cripple. Remove his suit, and he's a cripple. And he's gonna remain a cripple unless they magick some cure for him which might happen

>>Cap sends Tony a love letter

You're exaggerating. Its an apology letter. And also a resignation letter. Its Caps way of saying that Tony is better off leading the Avengers

>>Tony ignores the phone call from Ross

Tony still respects Steve. But that doesn't mean he's going to easily accept Steve next time.

And you're forgetting that Tony and Steve nearly tried to kill each other at one point. Reconciliation is not going to come easy, and its going to take a lot more then just a "I'm sorry" letter from Cap. (Or Martha)

In the next Avengers movie some giant threat will happen and they'll all come together to fight it. There are going to be zero consequences from what happened in Civil War, calling it now.

It's great. Stick with Fox and WB if you can only digest the same repetitive processed shit.

Exactamundo. In BvS Batman's greatness is implied at best, and dour sour Superman learned absolutely nothing from MoS. He was chipper at the end of MoS.

Apocalypse was really good desu.

Zzzz

IM3 was great you comic loving manchild.

>consolewar faggotry
>capeshit
Literal manlet virgin garbage. The sooner Marvel and DC dies the better

Marvel is the king of cinema.

even more so than Avatar.

Bow down to your king.

then the vidya fags will come, it will never stop

the manchildren have won

Unstoppable.

Fucking capeshitters.

>Civil War won't beat BvS
>it won't even break 1 billion
>DC cucks

>this was the best and only attempt DC made to bring their universe together

all my keks

K I N O
I
N
O

>nu uh!
>it was great!
>*insult*

Nice argument. But then again it's the same fucking argument that everyone who liked iron man 3 uses.