It's Over - Warcraft Opens With $9.3 million in International Markets

variety.com/2016/film/news/box-office-warcraft-opens-international-1201784457/

Star Wars movie in comparison opened with $15 million. It's popular as fuck.

Looks like the 22% isn't going to deter anything. People love Warcraft.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/after-strong-start-warcraft-movie-now-poised-to-ma/1100-6440282/
deadline.com/2016/05/warcraft-opening-weekend-international-box-office-1201763736/
youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM
youtube.com/watch?v=5Rn7tjUTqTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too bad it will drop rapidly.

the film is shit.

Doesn't matter, it's going to rake in $600+ million easily at this rate

Too many Blizzdrones and Nostalgiafags for that to happen.

A movie that will finally wake people up on the problems of mass immigration and race-mixing. There are ppl who want it to fail, nevermind

yeah no shit its going to do well.

I was always more of a star craft guy myself. Warcraft story is just pure cringe to me, and the way the developers told the warcraft story in the games was done poorly too imo.
Starcraft story was cheesy but it was also gritty and had some charm to it.
I never understood the love for warcraft 3s campaign. I wish they made a starcraft mmo instead.

DELETE THIS

Yeah, many people wanted a Galaxy of Starcraft MMO.

Also a Starcaft movie would be balls

It's ok disneybros. We have to finally admit we've lost. Even our RT bros couldn't do anything here

Wait, 9.3 million is a lot?

people used to like heroes that are not complete fucking cucks
I'm look at you, jim raynor

I would watch a starcraft film as long as it's solely based about Mengsek's rise and fall.

300 to 400 million is my guess for total box office take with 150 of that being from China, Warcraft 2 will happen just with a big Chinese actor or actress in one or more of the leading roles

>Starcaft movie would be balls

cast Arcturus Mengsk

That opening, and that dog, is quite big

too bad shitcraft will end up as a 6.9 in a month.

>cast Arcturus Mengsk

I don't know but gooks love WarCraft

even more than StarWars

i'm actually scared on how much money it will make

Warcraft poised to make $30 million over weekend

gamespot.com/articles/after-strong-start-warcraft-movie-now-poised-to-ma/1100-6440282/

Warcraft made $16.3 million by yesterday already

deadline.com/2016/05/warcraft-opening-weekend-international-box-office-1201763736/

IT'S. FUCKING. OVER.

If warcraft will do well, maybe we get starcraft movie later

MARVEL/DISNEY SHILLS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

WARCRAFT CONFIRMED NEXT LOTR

yes, that would be great.

Please this. I'm going to watch it just for this.

Why do fans of franchises always end up talking about box office even tho the movie is shit? Exact same thing happened with BvS.

oh yes please

video game kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM

Angry Birds was the better video game movie.

Theaters were fucking packed where I live, with no huge marketing at all. And I live in fucking shithole. All tickets were sold out week before screenings. Everyone in my screening loved it - it received an ovation at the end. Sup Forums can shitpost every day but it's not going to change the fact that Warcraft will do well

$150-200 million in Europe easily
$200-300 million in NA easily
$500+ million in Asia easily

This is going to top Avengers

>Why do fans of franchises always end up talking about box office even tho the movie is shit?

Cause the only thing that matters if box office and shilling for your respective franchise.

>cast Arcturus Mengsk

all that matters is selling tickets in the end. They say "we're spending millions on advertising so this shit better sell no matter what."

IT'S MARVEN AND DC
JUST GIVE UP YOU KEKS THE VIDEO GAME KINO ERA IS HERE TO STAY

Yeah man I went to see it in my theatre and people were raving and clapping like mad, they were shouting "ENCORE! ENCORE"

so if this works, when will we get a TES-movie about Pelinalor vivec and company

>all that matters is selling tickets in the end.
Not in a movie discussion board. Making money isn't equivalent to a movie was good, Fans of said franchise should be more critical of the movie since they love it, if the movie is shit. Then again we have some tourists from Sup Forums & /vg/ so i dont know who actually cares about content.

Kris is too old unfortunately
>although also OP since Arcturus Mengsk was modeled after him

you don't really get Blizzdrones

If the movie does well but has a horrible rating, they will simply latch on to the commercial success and say "well I liked it, and so did everyone else here, and your opinion means jack shit :)"

these people have never tasted quality in their entire lives, they live to defend their corporation of choice

Gonna make a lot of money regardless of reviews tbqh.

the salt is real holy shit

i dont think i could handle a TES movie. the series has gotten so generic im scared it would be just another fantasy movie with dragons.

and here's a blizzdrone now

Warcraft is an exception
It was faithful for source material, but alienated general audience, so ofcourse fans loving it

I don't like this movie.

Why didn't the humans try to accommodate the Orcs refugees? It's basically saying to children that it's okay to hate and kill desperate people because they're different.

that sounds like capeshit fans

it's one of those things that could be amazing or complete trash. Considering the current state of the franchise it would most certainly not make use of all the crazy shit in the lore and play it safe

PURE Mengsk, they have to make it.

You act as if this situation is any different from the last 3 Transformers movies.

>>>/germany/

It's only come out in Germany/France and some rando countries iirc.

It's yet to come out in the UK, USA and all that stuff. It's probably going to make a massive killing in China as they were huge into Warcraft 3.

>Anything other than Human
>People

>DCucks attaching to other movies hoping to bring marvel down

What a desperate fanbase, at this rate just change your colors and pretend you never liked DC

WHERE IS THE STARCRAFT KINO???

>we have Mengsk

cast Jim Raynor

if it alienated general audiences why is it doing so well?

BenĂ­cio Del Toro

I would only watch a starcraft movie if its made by the same guy who made starship troopers.

DELETE THIS

>Open only in a few country Third wolrd country
>HAHAHAAH IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY MONEY

Raynor here

I present the new best cinematic character since Anakin/Obi Won

literally no one is saying that

$30 million weekend in 20 markets is phenomenal

dumb false-flagger

Costner

>cast Jim Raynor

Because only fans went to cinema

$16.3m not $30m

Unjust Nick Nolte or this guy here.

so... who was his waifu?

It won't make $300 million, I guarantee it

Yes

>It won't make $300 million, I guarantee it

Keep crying Marvel shill.

$16.3 million until friday you fucking retard

$30m projected over the weekend

he fucks garona in the lore

>The vidgame-to-bigscreen transfer has invaded a total of 20 markets and is No.1 in 19
HAPPENING

Starcraft was fucking goat

youtube.com/watch?v=5Rn7tjUTqTI

Spooky shit

10/10 'fine ass' Jimmy Raynor

cast Kerrigan

I don't like capeshit but anyone can tell this movie looks shit. And it got shit reviews.

its not

but he says he traveled a lot and met a woman, I assume that's just a throw-away line that doesn't matter at all?

The whole world will feel my Fel

Don't quit your day job.

They did a movie about that game???what's next a movie about gta??? Stop watching this kind of movie ffs

>And it got shit reviews.

Do to American paid shill reviewers. Nice try though.

Not even fucking around...Daisy Ridley.

that's probably his sargeras part talking about aegwyn (medivh's mother)

Did you mean to type "due" or are you just an idiot?

Paula paton is in this movie??? LMFAO!!! I HOPE THEY FAIL SO BADLY

>tfw you realise Sargeras was actually in love with Aegwynn and just wanted to be together.

You seem to think that people can only ever enjoy one franchise, would it blow your mind to know I liked Man of Steel, loved Civil War and have pre-ordered WoW Legion?

Hahaha, me too user that'd be so funny hahahaha xD

Already broke records in China, Germany, and Russia. Gonna do fine regardless how shit it might be. Audiences seem to love it. Mark Kermode said he liked it even.

Vidyakino is real.

WE WUZ GHOSTS N SHIET

THE VYDIAKINO AGE IS DAWNING UPON US

>cast Kerrigan
this one's hard, would have to go with Jovovich her slavic stare conceals everything.

Gracyanne Barbosa

hell no.
Jason Statham, or bruce willis would be better.

That guy is too lanky. You need someone more filled out, who looks good balding.
Steve austin looks the part.

>unironically rooting for franchises

Why do marvelfags always brig up bvs, it's like the shitpostin when the dark knight released btfo them so hard they aant get over it