Whatcha guys smokin

whatcha guys smokin

weed

/thread

abandon thread bois

me too

whatcha smokin out of

Got some really good hash this afternoon, smoked 3 joints on it already, I'll go smoke my fourth one soon

hash is nonexistent in MA as far as i know

Dried horse shit

Jack Flash

animal cookies

Northern Lights from the bong and I am pretty fucking stoned right now.

if u care about name of weed that dealer gives u you are fucking edgy teen or just idiot

Same in NH. LSD too damnit.

tobaccy

there's plenty of LSD if you come down near boston

You do realize that some of us buy it with labels from dispensaries or their growers, right? I'd have no clue what I was smoking, (like when I was in high school) if that wasn't the case. I like knowing what I have.

Had Durban Poison for a bit, but now I got my favorite. Blue Dream. Mmmmm.

thats why i mentioned "dealer"

Nothing since I'm not a filthy waste of life and tax payer money degenerate junkie fuck. Why don't you stop getting "totally blazed man" and go out and get a job apart from a gas station or mcdonalds

Shatter vape pen. So smooth.

People that care about the name of the weed are called connoisseurs.

Ghost train haze

What's being mentally handicapped like?

Traditional hash for the first time.

*faggots

wats being edgy teen like?

More like faggots unless you grew it from seed yourself you have no idea what the actual strain is

This only applies to people that are living in a recreational legal or medical compliant state. People that still live in states where it's illegal have no clue.

Colorado. Can confirm. Sativa vs indicia is only thing I pay attention to

Because i make like 200k and work like 60 hours a week. No time left over for gas station. Fuck off poorfag.

Amen

Dear Richfags

I'm broke and haven't hit the j for awhile. Please help out a fellow user by donating some monies to [email protected] so I can buy some dank weed.

Sincerely,
user

Don't reply to my comment fucking wasteoid just know that if you weren't killing your brain cells every day with bong rips you could've been making 500k at a job that drug tests. Instead you settled for less so you can get high.

you are fucking pathetic

Weeds like totally not addictive man.
>is literally begging strangers for drug money over the internet.

Life is too short. I don't need to be rich. I love my life.

A stoner and a beggar. How's life at the bottom of the barrel?

Pass. gl

Very sober at the moment.
:(

cigarettes because im a man

Kritikal Kush blunt, and sniffing on some MCAT.

Just ate a 250mg Krispy treat. Rab out of flower so this is all I got left

citral glue and pineapple kush

I get my weed from growers and got my own ladies - I can be 100% sure what strain I get, probably because I'm not a faggot.

Oh shit, we've got a live one!

such edge

got u fam $200 sent

I bought Silver Haze and i will be mixing with my own homegrown

Why?!?

Smokin some shit my friend gave me
it's mostly yellow but 1 bowl knocks me on my ass

Also my bowl is caked inside with resin and ash, what is the best way to clean completely and getting the resin out of the neck?
The neck is about half as wide as a nickel
i'll post a pic of it in a sec.

I wish, thanks for the 2 second of happiness though.

This shit. Not bad. Got about 3 gs for 40$

>it's mostly yellow but 1 bowl knocks me on my ass

kek

Rubbing alcohol + salt in a ziplock bag. Shake, leave to sit, shake.

No monies user. See

Never worked well for me. I gave up on glass eventually.

I use Isopropyl alcohol to clean my vape, should work for you too. Is even more effective when mixed with a little water.

it works good if you don't let it get too dirty.

Poor fag here
[email protected]
Pretty please?

But now youve got some if he isn't lying

sorry bro, i'm so high right now

Maybe that's what I did wrong. I also couldn't stop fucking up the whole not pulling ash/ember too. I'm just not meant to use glass.

Great pic. But still pass.

He was just trolling bro

nigga u from the uk?
london?

All you highschool faggots. I live in michigan a couple messages on fb and I can get any drug. Yall spend half the day trying to find a gram of bud no wonder you have no connections.

Ahh too bad. 200 bucks would have gotten you alot of weed

I want more sexy pics

Not him but Yorkshire grow scene reppin

'boutta try some of this in my new bubbler, it's small but it does a good job.
Don't know the strain, sorry for the webcam quality

fuck off u midlands cunt, how many cousins u fucked?

Fuck off Midlands you daft cunt. My brother's cousin is hot as fuck, my blood family are scruffy bastards.

Medicinal. Recent strains are Fire Og and girl scout cookies

cabbage

I care about the name since I get it from a medicinal supplier lol when you get it from a dealer it doesn't matter because 90% of the time the name is made up or wrong.

And you know what, I lied about the kritikal Kush blunt! I haven't even rolled it yet because if I smoke without xanax I lose my fucking marbles.

but on the realist of levels where in yorkshire u from big man?

Resin.... I smoked all my weed up so I scraped my pipes and I gotta some resin >rip

poles

why would you do this to yourself man

Bradford pal, white poor but got an education. Fucking shit hole beyond comprehension. The Muslims aren't even the problem, it's just a cesspool of fuckery. You?

>What's being a edgy teen like?
Fixed.

I have a high school education. I take hella bong rips. Make 200k. Underperforming though because i cant pass a drug test? Lol, whatever you have to tell yourself, im sure in your factory you get more money for making more parts or whatever. And you know a bunch of losers outside of the shop that live off the government and smoke weed, and you say, if they would get off the weed they could get a job like me, and hate life like me, why cant they be miserably employed like me. 3 things... the reason they dont make money isnt because they smoke weed, its because its not a priority to them. People like you likely emable them. Number 2... i could make 500k without passing a drug test, because you dont need a drug test to do what i do and i could literally just work more, i choose my income by how much work i do. whereas simpletons such as yourself have to hope for a promotion and suck bossmans dick. Number 3 Im heading to denver sunday and driving around colorado staying at nice hotels and getting ripped. I could sit at home and make more money, not get stoned and see the world for a week, but then i would just have more money... And i still wouldnt have to take a drug test. And even if i did, i woukdnt fail it. Because i dont fail at anything. Because im not a beta bitch poorfag.

Same man it sucks... I have no hope on getting cash lol if anyone is nice enough to give me monies [email protected]
My junk email

what do you even do where you make 200k a year?

Shrooms? Metro detroit area?

Some chronic

london, pretty fucking nice city, people complain about the ethnic minorities but its not that bad most people get on with there lives without a fuss

I use a paper clip and save that shit you can smoke it if you don't have any bud

Mortgage banker

How do u knowits not a rc bing branded as lsd

Is it 200k or 500k friend? Make up your mind.

there are test kits

I know noone could identify this with it's shit quality and being in the bag, but it smells real fuckin' fruity and sweet that's for sure, any guesses?

California orange weed :v

damn that is pretty impressive that they are paying you that much with out doing drug checks

Mfw I never get any (you)s

Juste got 4g of critical skunk, i'll be smoking that tomorrow after a 2 months break

You UK/EUR? Real thing is so much easier to find than a replacement RC. In the US I heard RCs are fucking rife? Do you guys even get actual Mandy?