Be me

>Be me
> Be friend of pic related
>Weaboo but nice ass.
> Loves her secretly
> Today she told me she will go to the beach and get tans until she goes nigger.
> Implying her pale ass looks a lot better now.

What to say?

post nudes if you have it otherwise we dont care

Fucking tell her she looks better pale af

just say something like "oh i don't think that would suit you darling"

I already did.

>"Eat shit, I wanna be gyaru"

did she respond positively?

Yes, but anyways she will do it, she is depressed and hungty for social attention.

Who cares about that shit? Just tell her you want to put your dong in her front butt

well you'll probably stop loving her when she turns black you should start looking for someone new

You can go for it since you will anyways but having personal experience with a girl that was a heavy weaboo, shit ain't worth.

We were friends for a long ass time and talked TONS. We dated for a year, incredible sex, etc. I don't know the circumstances surrounding your situation but we were LDR and we just couldn't make it work. Not only that, but underneath all of that which didn't seem obvious to me initially, she was into some weird shit and had a lot of problems going on in her head. After the relationship was over and some time went by then we talked again, I realized just how obvious they are. Every situation is different and every person is different. I'm into anime/manga myself but after experiencing that it can be a negative if I walk into the room now and see figurines and anime posters

> "Hahahaha. No."

No one else for the moment, all the girls I know are lesbos or niggers.

now this one is nigger too so you need to start to look

This.

Weeb bitches are always fucking basketcases. Look at the edgy, androgynous, false drama, psychotic, severe autism anime they watch. That's what they think actual social interaction should be like.

Actually, my problem is similar. She tried to kill herself and is bisexual and "bipolar". The problems is the freaking anime. She wants to be a model in Japan and have an asian bf.

She's look good either way, homos.

If that isn't a million red flags then I don't know what else is. It was a great experience and I wouldn't ever change anything. Mainly because I got out, explored, visited other parts of the world doing things and meeting people that I never will again. But like I said, every situation is different. The one I was with certainly didn't say she was bipolar and attempt suicide though. You might have a crazy on your hands

I miss this Sup Forums

Don't have nudes.Just this gay shit. Do photoshop or some shit.

In my hands? No. She likes asian boys, I'm friendzoned. She saw my dick once and said it was too big for her, sha wanted a female dick.

Would stick duck in crazy/10

Bump

Bump