When do you think I should start looking for a girlfriend or long term relationship

When do you think I should start looking for a girlfriend or long term relationship.

Facts about me.

Locale: Born and live in the UK, Cheshire.

Build: Strong, Tall (152 pounds, 6ft)
Intellect: Higher than 80% of people around me

Looks: You can be the judge of that, but I take good care of myself.

Friends: All my friends are just that, friends; I have no one I would consider closer than friends.

Health: Healthy.

>Pic Related
That was me last year, in December.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is another, sorry for the Gaussian Blur, that was how it was taken.

Again this was from a year ago

you arent giving any relative facts.

The question you should be asking isnt "when" you should be looking for a relationship. Thats obvious. Do you feel the need to reproduce? thats when.

The hard question is where.

do it right now

152 lbs at 6 feet? Jeezuz christ go eat a sandwich.

I'm not saying you are fucking hot, but your fucking hot; I would fuck you.

Look for girls with whom you have similar interests

Yes.

I would like to eventually marry and have children, maybe just one.

But children would come in later life, early/late 30s.

I can smell the autism from the other side of the globe

Nigger has a pont 0P

Really, how so.

I am a normal functioning member of society with many friends both male and female.

I am healthy, have a sizeable wealth for someone of my age.

Making assumptions like that is more autistic.

I'm 165 pounds, I just weighed myself.

Give it a shot, man!

Yes, but there is not one currently I feel I would like to have a relationship with. I know many very nice girls.

But, how do you find someone who is just right for you, if such a thing is possible.

Then u are malnourished

"eventually" is long term planning. And a good sign you got your head on.

You should, in your case, start looking now. look for someone who has the same long term mindset.

as for the where you look. thats gotta be on you. and the chemestry of everyone you meet in the place you look. As an example. you want someone who lives for the day and doesnt plan far ahead, then you go to clubs. you want someone who thinks far ahead, go to a park and look for anyone working out or relaxing at a bench to catch a moment. or a gym. Its ultimately up to you to decide where to look.

No, my BMI is good.

Then u are not strong

>on Sup Forums
>asking when is the right time to get a girlfriend
>"but why am I autistic?"

Education level?
Intended career?

Just finished my A Levels.

Computer Science and IT are my intended career paths.

>Intellect: Higher than 80% of people around me

We know your intellect is superior to 80% of the people around you because you say it. Just like how white people say they have a 15 inch cock

you're only 19 man. stop taking yourself so seriously. and dont let fucking Sup Forums actually influence you. talk to your friends and family about things

University or some other route?

Decent women arent interested in people with poor education.

I do trust me.

I consider myself very mentally strong, hardly anything stumbles me. I certainly don't let others influence the way I do things. Saying that, I am considerate of others and can take hints when I am not wanted or needed.

I am just looking for past experiences and possibly advice.

I do not wish to go to University, I know it sounds strange, but I would rather enter full time working life and work my way from there.

If you have someone you're interested in then you should pursue. If the person is right for you is something you'll notice fairly quick. go on a few simple dates, dinners, movies, libraries, gyms, anything. learn and try to get some empathy for them. you'll know whats what. Dont be afraid to fail or look stupid. everyone wlready has and will.

Then you should expect a woman with equally poor levels of education as you then.

Take a look at the females around you, how smart do they seem? Because thats what you'll likely end up with.

I understand what you are saying fully.

I am not stupid though, most average people in the UK are pretty fucking dumb. That being said, I know many young people who are choosing not to pursue University degrees etc.

:/

I don't get what you guys are getting at.

Some kind of autistic circle jerk?

You might think you're smart, but in reality, doing a few A-Levels is pretty fucking basic.

I certainly see the argument for not going to university. Its fucking expensive. But anyone with a degree will look down on you. A female with a worthwhile degree isnt going to be interested in someone so intellectually inferior.

That's what get's me.

My older brother went to University and studied Civil Engineering and met a 10/10 blonde girl.

And yet, he warned me not to go because of the financial climate and other things.

I'm not rich either, I am just, alright, around middle class

Are you retarded? Education doesnt equate to student debt, grades, job, position. Its an endless box of variables. you can choose to rummage in the upper left corner or the middle to try to find what you want. just like the circle you're born in, the people you definatly waste your time with, and the time you waste on yourself.

A local will always know the land better than any professional navigator. And a smart person will teach themselves what they need to get what they want. not rely on a teacher. same goes for women. the world is bigger than you and your world. dont miniaturize it with your small view.

What a load of nonsense.

Go to bar hit up lone female. Drink a 1/3 of what she does but act more intoxicated offer to take her home when she is passing out. Drive to your house instead. (Do I need to tell you what to do here?) Afterwards put in garbage bag weight with 2 cinder blocks. Find river throw in. Go home feeling satisfied.

It isn't as tough as you think. I have a bachelor's, gf has a PhD.

OP Here

I completely agree with what you are saying.

I have learnt more from reading books and the internet that in all my years of high school.

I would like to start a business of some kind when I am older and hopefully attract some higher wealth women.

Are you calling bill gates nonsense?

if the picture was taken out of focus that's lens blur
gaussian blur is a low pass filter, photos are not taken with it
stop trying to act smart you autistic faggot

you are dyel by default if you think you are strong at 6feet/165lbs

well, as the user said. you're here. on Sup Forums, posting pics of yourself in a suit, asking retarded questions to retarded people.

i might be autistic but at least I know I am, and more importantly I am not doxing myself on an imageboard filled with trap and troll threads

>Intellect: Higher than 80% of people around me

>asking Sup Forums

/thread

>Implying Sup Forums is anything like is used to be.

Now it's just a fucking meat grinder with the occasional actual time stamp shenanigans.

OP Here.

Thank you to those who offered advice and those who did not.

I have been given a lot to think about.

/Jack/ out.

Kek, you have manboobs yet think you're healthy?

Be decisive. dont say things like "would like to" or "hopefully". say you will one day. easiest thing you can do is make a list. what do you want to do? what do you need to do it?. how do i get the tools/knowledge to do it? break everything down to the core. check things off. much easier way to get things done.

The autism is strong in this one

you look boring as fuck. you probably are super pretentious if you think you're smarter than 80% of the people around you, and i'm guessing your parents had some decent money for you to be able to keep up that attitude. somehow you have become convinced, despite all possible advantages being given to you, that the world is against you and cultivated an interest in alt-right ideology.
Since you're 19 and already thinking about how to stave off your fear of mortality with children and a spouse, girls probably think you are boring as fuck. Despite your continual "nice guy" efforts they will brush you off because they see through you- you are not especially smarter or more suave than most men, or really even a lot of men. you are just another dumb, hairy animal that wants to fuck her, only you don't come with any fun perks and you aren't interesting. This pattern will repeat until (if you don't already) you develop a pathetic routine of browsing MGTOW websites, whacking it to fetishes you'll never get to try in real life, and working/finishing college. Alone.

Tom, tell us more about jack. Fuckin please

says a bored person. invest in a hobby. enjoy life in any way you can.

Nice Hitler youth haircut

well then. cheers.

If you're actually 6'
>strong
>152 lbs
Pick one you fucking skeleton.

Would you rather a shitty unkempt haircut.

Tom, fucks sake I'm dying here, tell Sup Forumsros about jacks thug life

wow didn't know you went on Sup Forums. warrington here, good to know.

>OP dons on a hat and glasses and goes full retard.

In Cheshire, I suppose, my friends told me about Sup Forums when I was like 17.

Good place to discuss history on /his/

My face is much cleaner now, I have hardly any spots. I have a clean shaven face.

>strong
>152 pounds at 6ft
Kek Pick One

Now is my answer though

As previously stated, I am 165 pounds.

One cool thing about humans is that 80% of us think we have a higher than average intelligence. that means 60% of the people that say they are smarter than average, are wrong. The only way you could truly know that you are intelligent, is if someone who genuinely believes so tells you. IQ tests only measure one type of intelligence, and that's only how fast you can think. There's social intelligence, mathematical intelligence, musical intelligence, verbal intelligence, bodily intelligence, etc. That's what I hate about people that say that they're above average intelligence. Because the only way you can be completely bland and intelligent-less, is if you are mentally and physically handicapped. Don't rate yourself in that kind of way, you look dumb.

Tom. Tell us about jack and help Sup Forums to understand him. Stop the haters

^^^^ Forgot to mention that looking right now for a relationship is a bad idea is technically you are still a teenager and should focus on college and your future.

I'm Thomas, Jack's older brother, I am 22, I have a 10/10 blonde gf I met in Uni.

Jack is a gifted musician and general amazing brother. He hungers for a gf though one who actually understands him.

Stick your chin out when you take pictures

Oh man, that's exactly what I was thinking!

Tom, Warrington here. Spill the beans. Now

Here is Jack last year at a party.

HAHAHAHA FUCKING CUCK.

No but seriously, I just think he needs to be more inclusive, he needs to get the fuck out there and have sex, not serious relationship sex, just casual fun sex.

Has Tom put up any music vids or tracks we can hear. Sup Forums wants to hear his music

I refuse to believe that guy is single. OP is probably a poser trying to make people believe he's the cute 10/10 guy on the picture.

Kinda reminds me of a younger version of STR8 Cam Jeff too.

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment.

The pic OP tried to delete. This is "Tom"

OP has gone full retard.

Cock or GTFO. Please?

No, I'm actually Tom.

I'm speaking to OP, Jack on my phone, he keeps telling me to delete pics. I made a lot of edits of him lately.

British Banter

Check the following:
Do you have a stable income situation, that could provide for 3 people in hard times? (wife + child)
Will you be able to perform your job for at least another 25 years without getting bored or ill from it? (Burnout is a factor)
Do you have the need for emotional affection and/or the urge to reproduce?
Have you experienced enough "wild" stuff in your life to consider yourself ready for big commitments? (19 years of age indicate "no" but I donĀ“t fucking know you)

If you can answer all of them with yes, then you should start looking NOW.

>/Jack/ out

you look like a fuckin bufty sir.

Just tell us where Tom / Jacks music is at. I need a laugh

I know where you live, you cunt

Don't you mean "/Jack/ off?"

This is Jack's favourite song, he plays it all the time driving to work.

FORGOT LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU

Where?