ITT: Post you're military qt's from around the world

ITT: Post you're military qt's from around the world

Judging from the nazi helmet, you wound't think this one is Swedish, but she is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AliZ3W9nfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B0e_kQOitp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love this one, she's so beautiful in such an unconventional way

I guess their vaginas taste good after they have defended their homeland against the terrorists :3

these ones are so hot that it wouldn't even be gay to fuck them

Air Force officer cadet, first year.

Army Lt.

>tfw I have two friends in the högvakt
neither of them are this qt

> Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin wants to kill this
wtf I hate Russia now

all military women are ugly here

She wants to steal your gold and convert you to the Catholic faith. Run.

>Spanish legionnaires
Hope you like it rough homo. Those guys are crazy.

>wat his no makeup and bad lightning
you wouldn't think pic related was the most beautiful girl in the world either, but she is

>Female """"""""""""""""""""""""""""soldiers""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You know that none of them have been within visible range of even the artillery that fires at the enemy from outside of visible range, right? You know female """"""""""""""""""""""""""""soldiers"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" only exist to fuck the real soldiers, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=1AliZ3W9nfQ

>nazi helmet

Actually!
When Europe was dank and we had interesting countries, such as non cucked France and Austria-Hungary, the world was divided between Kepi and Pickelhaubes: that is because, of course, soldiers tend to adopt the uniform of the most influencing armies. And Sweden was heavily influenced by Germans, thus the Pickelhaube

regards
l'Italie

We still wear something similar. Our police helmets are similar too.

Was for

>Our police helmets are similar too.
Unsurprising, they started out as firefighter helmets.

Not as glamorous as some of the buchonas they're fighting against but some are alright.

I have reasons to believe that is derived from Cuirassiers.

Reason: Germans favoured troops over cavalry

Didn't see the "you're country'' bit, I'm not Russian haha ;)

They just got rid of the spike over time.

They can look similar just now the fire helmets have much bigger and wider flanges.

This girl was KIA

Nooo ;_;

>be Canadian woman
>get taliban'd

War is hell user

youtube.com/watch?v=B0e_kQOitp8

Me :3

Holy shit I'm in love.

>Pickelhaube
>Nazi-Helm
Man man auch wenn die hier nur trollen... die Qualität von Sup Forums lässt ech zu wünschen übrig

best cutie in this thread

I met one irl and she's not only beauty, she's also great as human being.

Uniforms arw not for her tho..

t. stalker

Get out faggot. This thread is about military, not shitty cosplay with guns.

>gonakuski :D

>nazi helmet
Off yourself, you cretin

>O (I) Rh+
Thx.Vladimir based

That's a nice pickelhaube.

We know it tooth paste nation, just don't say it too loud or the cuck brigade will come after you.

Also this

There aren't many qts in our military.

>mfw

>peace
What did she mean by this?

CIS scum

>tfw no cool helmet to wear

Conscripts maybe, but most of an actual soldier's job isn't fighting people. It's carrying heavy shit and training. Shit the vast majority of soldiers never even see combat. Especially for nations who don't participate in conflicts. However you will find plenty of female soldiers with varying combat roles (never the most physically demanding though, but 99% of men could never do those roles either) that have in fact participated in real combat and do their daily job with diligence.

>only exist to fuck the real soldiers
lol what, this doesn't happen wtf are you on about

i welcome her spanish inquisition

What's the deal with this? Does the norwegian military have absolutely no fitness standards?

tbqh very often they are lesbos or quite manly women. And they are capable of things. But it's not a type of women you would want as wife. At least it's not my type. So that's why they are probably there. (pic rel)

Dem beauties.

she's IDF du-h. the girls who served in the army with me were fatties who signed up for a free fat camp. they couldn't even carry their own rifle and backpacks and nobody dared kicking them out because that would be sexist. we had some hot female officers though

Ok I'll repeat; does the israeli military have no fitness standards or what? Though I guess she's just a conscript.

Qts :3

Excellent trigger guard. Ammo belt out of ordinance, hairs out of ordinance. Get a chignon and an helmet, scrub