Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Im trying to find a good game that has the potential lifetime of a MMORPG or some shit
Been playing a french MMORPG called dofus but got bored of it after 8 years, switched off to league but i'm bored as fuck now that i've reached my skillcap.
Any games recommendations that could make me whole again and that could entertain me for lots and lots of hours ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow

tetris

FF XIV, give the trial a chance

Touhou. Just play Touhou. The 8th is the best for novices, but my favourite is the 7th.

Dofus is dead.

Try Wakfu. Is an evolved version of Dofus but f2p with in game store like Dofus.

Yeah i tried playing it but never got the hang of it
although i abused the fuck out of dofus.

i'm not sure about this, game seems a bit too focused on fan service

feels like the graphisms are outdated and also feels like it's too late for me to get in the wow train

continue playing league of legends

4000 hours on it and basically i can't have fun other than winning in ranked, which is basically half the time since i reached my skillcap.

Step mania

Guild Wars 2 is pretty good. You can jump straight into PvP if you don't care about story or exploring.

Elder scrolls online

U try Black desert?

oldschool runescape is pretty dope.
very grindy tho

not a fan of rythm games

What if i never played the 1?
Got the game but never played it

worthless imo

never heard of it, graphics looks good and all i'll check it out

Add me fags

The first guild was was garbage, 2nd one is way better.

i'm on euw hehe xd

kys

GW2 have also had several top-tier patches this year which have improved it a lot. Also it's f2p now, so you can try it out without committing.

largely considering this, does it have a decent population?

sounds really nice

Path of exile

MU online best mmorpg ever
AND LEAGUE ISN'T EVEN FUCKING MMORPG YOU FUCK, It's MOBA

I second this. Been playing Path of Exile for a few years now. Every 3 months new content gets added. Developers listen to your complaints. Game is extremely addicting.

drop your computer and start growing some muscle

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

come visit boypussy general.

wew, I wonder if your elo is linked with how well you take screenshots.

You haven't reached your skilllcap on league until you're at least master and once you're there, there's still do much to learn

Make a ranked team with your friends and try to grind to the big leagues, it feels like a different game from solo when you have organized play

If you buy wow right now you get a max level character

No idea about exact player count, but the game is as alive as it's ever been. A megaserver system makes sure you always have peeps to play with.

Gta online

no shit sherlock

Try warframe, it is a f2p third person shooter

i'm d3 and know i can't get any higher, not everyone can get to master/challenger even with a lot of practice. the game doesnt work that way.

dont like gta

i'll definitely try it out tomorrow

i'm already on it

First guild wars had best pvp System of all mmorpgs ever.

ur gay

>mmorpg
>plays a moba

I am confused.

Also, play wow. if you are disliking the monthly fee, be informed that you can pay that fee with ingame money. an amount per month you can easily reach if you have basic knowledge about how economy works in that game.
every addon (hint: next one is coming up in a few days) gives you the chance to start anew. It´s a giant world for someone who never explored a bit of it.
Give it a shot.

Took a picture fag