HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

You spelled SHE wrong

Women can cry as easily as men can get an erection. They're trained for it. Disregard.

is that jlaw

Amber please
Sup Forums is a Johnny board

that's Renee Zellweger you dolt

Why would a women who is going to get 40 million a year or so from him be crying?

She's not crying because she'll get 40 mil, she's crying to make sure she does

oh is she still alive

Women cry to manipulate men. They do it from the day they're born until the day they die.

>this is what date rapists actually believe

To get 50 million a year

ah right makes sense

>underwater
Wat

She's hanging out with Aquaman now

>When you're so rich, you hit your wife with your spare iPhone.

>money equals happiness

It's a Johnny Debt forces Amber to play fight club episode again.

She's an """actress""", she can cry whenever she wants

>Johnny Debt

believing in the existence of actresses...

she is, and she's crying about it

I hope deeps goes to prison,they should give the example with this kind of asshole,no because he's rich and famous he will get away with this,you fuking assholes do not hit to woman !! Woman are fragile! Men are strongers,people defending this monster??? Disgusting.

This is a trope that only the poor regurgitate. Being financially locked in for the remainder of life brings a measurable amount of happiness.

I hope she takes all his money filing monster do not deserves anything good in life ,woman hitter should stay in prison all his life!

Gee user, do you really think people would make up lies in order to get tens of millions of dollars?

trips confirm

women are lying whores

She's an actress, of course she can pretend to cry. She also worked with make up artists who can fake her black eye.

What's next, CGI a stab wound and claim that Johnny stabbed her?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

what a bitch whore

I don't think somebody would do that yo someone you love and treat you good,i do believe in her,but if this is a fake out from her ,she must have her reasons ,he must be an asshole!!

be like Leo, be happy

Why do people always default to women being the victims? She filed for divorce like 3 days after his dad died, that's a bitch move to hit him with that when he's vulnerable. From what i understand they had an open relationship and she fucked around a lot. They both abuse drugs so they're probably both crazy. I doubt she's an innocent victim in this.

JONNY DEEP IS A FUCKKNG MONSTER ,I HOPE HE NEVER GET A JOB AGAIN I HOPE SHE TAKES ALL HIS MONEY,YOU JUST DON'T HIT A WOMAN AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

Yes but Jonny deep didn't end up with a black eye...

Trips and dubs confirm that all women to be this, and anything they say is questionable.

Are you retard??? Police would have noticed if it was make up!

the fact that she promptly tries to grab some cash proves that this is all is just a scheme.

Let's leave it to the court to decide if that actually happened or if she's making shit up to get sympathy from the jury during the divorce. They typically always sympathize with women because they just assume they're innocent just like you do.

I have.

>she
>innocent

Pick one.

This.

He is the based guy and my role model

I'd give myself a black eye in order to get 40 million dollars, it wasn't even a black eye, it was a red bump because she was too much of a pussy to actually hit her eye hard enough to make the blood coagulate. She is a lying bitch, end of story.

>read about Johnny being choked by courts
>have to listen to my dad's older than 50 long term gf drive off probably to cuck him
>hear about how my manager is fucking another manager and cucking her bf

Have women and treating them like humans always been a mistake?

>depps dad dies
>she starts mouthing off at him one night
>he gets too stressed and gives her a black eye
>she files for divorce

This is probably what happened to be honest, whether that means she deserves $20 million is up to the courts

What an asshole ,I feel bad for your wife/girlfriend/daughter I hope she found the courage and go to police one day...

>but if this is a fake out from her ,she must have her reasons

Yes, her reason is to cash-in like the whore she is. Due to the numerous accounts were women have lied, the modern woman is now a being that no one should trust.

If you want to punch a woman knee her in the solar plexus when she breathes in. Doesn't leave a mark.

If Jonny was actually good to her she won't be doing this.she would have be happy at his side but obviously he was not..