Can anyone help me identify what the fuck this is? It was in a swag bag from maryville college

Can anyone help me identify what the fuck this is? It was in a swag bag from maryville college.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is put together like this.

i think you put your phone in it and play music through it?

Lel it obviously goes in your butt

Tried that. It doesn't do much and the hole placement would only make it work for an iPhone.

or a whistle

Modern art?

Already blew in it. No noise.

we need more angles you daft cunt

>swag bag
what the hell is a swag bag?

This

It is what this guy said, its just very very very very very shitty one.

Sometimes colleges will give you a bag of shit at the start of the year, has stupid shit like deodorant, keychains, coupons for pizza, etc. Shit for students.

How the fuck would a phone fit in there tho

smoke out of it
not it's intended use i'm sure

Like I said...its a very shitty one. They have the exact same things in a larger size though.

A tiny beer bong. Like, a shot bong.

You could def smok out of the black part if you poked a hole through the top

Cool this is like an episode of QI

It is a shitty one of these. it slides over the iphone where the speaker holes are.

looks like plastic though, not sure it's very safe to try and smoke from it.

I dig the music theory, OP try with someting

That angle makes it a lot clearer, actually. On reconsideration i agree with you, it's a shitty phone speaker.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

come visit boypussy general.

aaha, the more you know. now i'm smarter, thanks.

Die in a fire

Did you get a rape whistle in yours?

Freshman year we got rape whistles in our, not the smartest idea.
After the first week all the students had to sign a paper stating we would only use it in a real emergency..
People would walk around the student union, cafeteria, etc. blowing it.

That kinda looks like a portable finger box. My Aunt had one just like it but it was old as balls and made out of wood. Who knew they still made them.

OP here. I think I figured it out? I think it's a phone stand / acoustic speaker specifically for iphones?

Yeah, now it's these cheap ass plastic fingerboxes. I had like 4 of them but they all broke.

well what does it go wehen you put music on you raging faggot? You like entertaining the suspens don't you?

are you retarded?