Need close attention of medfags. I've got a fucking problem - for 4 years (now 22) I am farting like a motherfucker...

Need close attention of medfags. I've got a fucking problem - for 4 years (now 22) I am farting like a motherfucker. Marked with dots regions of bloated discomfort. Recently found out I am lactose intolerant. Endoscopy + gastroscopy showed lack of ANY parasites and no oncology. WHAT THE FUCK is going on, God??
Everyone is saying "IBS, IBS", but I didnd't have that shit before final school grade. No stress or anything, and it still keeps going on and on. Working out in gym + eating ONLY healthy food.
Sat for 2 months on lactose-free probiotics... no result.
Maybe it's something to do with other organs?
Anyone...
papa bless

Are you shitting enough fam? I used to fart all the fucking time and it's because I wasn't shitting when I had the sensation to.

Shitting properly, + stool is totally ok

News flash. I'm people fact a lot

I had a similar issue, turns out it was a fatty liver.

How long have you been lifting brother?

How much water do you drink?

3 years man, grew from 62 to 82 killos;
But I was eating steaks + fries in pubs for an entire year, stopped eating like that 12 months ago

i got the same shit bro.
do u got any pre-pimples on ur body ?

Drink water, eat beef, bacon n eggs. work hard. dont worry.

1 litre water + 1 litre tea etc. every day

Doc here. Dots are in line with your sigma/colon, you are probably just bloated. Any bloon in your stool? Frequency? How much do you drink? Maybe you have other intolerances. What do you mean by healthy food? Certain vegetables blow you up like a balloon...

user here, just asking can pimples have a connection to bloating?

Btw ibs can start out of fucking nowhere...any1 in your family has that shit?

Clear face / no pimples on the back, though 3 years ago had loads. Eating healthy food, no hormones or anything raging, so ok on that side :/

>lactose intolerant
My friend had the same problem when he was lactose intolerant, even when he cut on all lactose. It turns out he just needed to start drinking more glasses of water a day to help digest better. May very well be your problem too.

You knw ibs can just start later in someones life. It doesnt matter if u were ok before. Also its thought to be somewhat caused by stress, but all factors arent completely known. I have IBS

No, but mother has Lactose intolerance as well

No blood in stool man, endoscopy showed negative on any oncology
Eating tomatoes, boiled chicken + white rice and still goes on; also peppermint tea.
Symptoms begin 5 hours after food intake and last 4 hours

>bloons in his stool
Do you have bloons in your stool user? Do you?

quit all dairy products and you should improve a lot in matter of weeks.

>white rice
How much?

stop fishing for compliments you fucking attention whore

Ok, I will take that into the account! Thank you!

Argh... And it's incurable, right? It's only the symptoms which can be reduced, but that's all that's avalable.
Fuck, how to exist with another person (girlfriend) nearby I don't know. Feels so pathetic

Done this imediatelly after they found lactose intollerance. Even milk butter, - cooking only at home, by myself. Eating white rice + boiled meat and it keeps going on. Even for simple porridge. Btw celiac tests came out negative too.

A bowl ( 20 table spoons) twice a day 500g of boiled chicken is my diet...

Man I look sexy but it's all worthless if I am rotten inside. Need help since any GPs are fucking incompetent!!

Peppermint oil capsules and mint tea will sort that out. Don't overdo it though.

Oncologic stuff at your age is highly unlikely. If it's related to food its most likely a functional problem. Actually many years ago I was lifting too and I ate tons of chicken and high protein stuff - i had similar problems back then. Protein can blow you up pretty bad, plus intense workout slows down your belly movements, giving your bacteria even more time to digest the protein and produce gas. Intense workout can also lead to diffuse somatic symptoms by itself. Try to adjust your diet and work out less. That could already help. Drink fennel tea, try to drink ~3l of water a day, so your stool consistency gets very soft. You can also get a prescription for simeticone, which destroys gas bubbles in your belly, so you can absorb the gas better. Reduce stress, reduce workout, don't eat too much and too fast (you might swallow air).

i think user is trying to assess for celic, there are pimplish looking things that can appear with celic: herpetiformis dermatitis

Decrease protein intake (especially those workout shakes) and avoid onions, garlic, cheese and brassica family veggies.

Lol...fking ipad keyboard dude :D

High-protein diet = weightlifter farts dummy. Eat a more balanced diet.

and yes, since I had lactose intollernace, this did reduce symptoms from armagedon-like down to constant chronical discomfort. :/

Gun fauna can naturally die off from improper diet and once that particular strain is gone its gone.
Your immune system will also actively attack any more thats introduced.
Should have eaten a balanced diet, douchefag.

better watch out for the Brassician mage then

Docfag again. Thats the reason for your symptoms. Try not to eat like a fucktard and dont eat a half chicken farm every month.

Simethicone doesn't help you 'absorb' farts dummy, it is a surfactant that makes lots of bubbles into 1, making it pass in 1 giant blast instead of lots.

Source: have been on simethicone for yeeears

I barely eat enough meat to keep muscles growing. Never took protein shakes, but was thinking about starting, now won't :( Should I add more salad leaves, vegetables etc? I am already eating at least an equivalent of 2 tomatoes per day.

Okay op. Here's where you fucked up.
Your gut fauna is sensitive. The bacteria that deals with lactose requires proper care. Combine these 2 facts then realize you have an unbalanced as fuck diet.
YOU KILLED THE BACTERIA THAT DEALT WITH LACTOSE BY BEING AN IDIOT.
THEY ARE GONE PERMANENTLY.
YOU FUCKED UP.
Medfag, out.

Good for you, i'm a doc and yes it makes you absorb them easier, dummy. You cant absorb the gas very well if its trapped iside some sticky foam. Simeticone deterges the foam, makes the bubble burst and you absorb the gas through your mucosal tissue. Fyi: you only fart out about 20% of your farts. 80% are absorbed and leave through your lungs.

Try Beano.

I fart enormously when I am anxious, stressed. Like if I meet a new girl I will be a ballon about to explode. And these are loud farts bro. Yeah it fucking sucks. Same with a new job. But after I get used to the place or the girl I don't fart anymore.. In my case its purely stress induced.

Is that why my breathe smells so bad?

CHAD
H
A
D

stop eating fast food and frozen dinners

>deterges
>absorbin da farts

Lmao nigga you trollin

Hm, trying to eat some meat every day.. I heard somewhere that I need 80kg * 0.02 = 160 grams of protein every day to grow in size. That's roughly half a kilo of meat.

Should I alternate between chicken / fish / red meat etc?

Fuck! any chance I can plant it back? Been sitting on something called "Kreon" (10 billion bacteria per capsule, taking 3 per day for 20 days already) no apparent effect

try antiflat

Thats bs man. The bacteria are part of the problem, not the cure. If you lack lactase, the lactose will be processed by bacteria which produce methane and H2 which bloats you. Learn moar.
Not just more vegetables, just eat normal man. Less chicken, sometimes pasta, sometimes rice, potatoes etc. and some non bloating vegetables. Normal nutrition mostly has all the proteins you need to grow muscles, unless you're mr. Olympia-like.

Stop being this fucking autistic with your diet. No one but other weightfaggots give a shit about your gainz bro

bro i might got it ?
i have it like in really really early stage

>> it started with some mosiquito bite down to my eye near my nose, it gave me a lot of scartching that night , and it was my last cigarete.
had Rash all over my body, doctor gave my pills to make it pass,
>> it passed
>> now it came back , really invisble, with protein getting out of it, like pimple, but with some fluids. transparent fluid, and it stays as a little wound
>> what i do ?

Thank you, but eating none of those for the year already!

That's really not very much.

FUUCKKKK :'(
Am I doomed to sit on Lactaze pills for 100% life?

> "medfag"
> isn't aware that gut and intestinal bacteria transplants are a thing

ok buddy

this guy is right what u need to do is have a close family member, preferably your dad, shit into your asshole to repopulate the gut bacteriums and u will be fine

source: webmd

Bump, Im literally in the same situation as you, help please

>half chicken farm every month
kek

Dude srs. Just stop calculating your food and eat what you feel like. Ofc fish is good for you but you do not need 500g meat every day to keep your mass. And besides at, would you rather gain more muscle or make your symptoms stop?? Especially not red meat, or you can enjoy your colon cancer in your 60ies. Doc out.

Methane and mercaptans are not absorbed, those are farts as we think of them. Swallowed air on the other hand can be absorbed but wew for a 'doc' you sure are an f minus fag in gastroenterology.

Eat ass, no joke. It works.

Ok will fucking eat balanced diet now fam!
+ will drink 3-4 liters of water every day.

Suggested a fatty liver, med people can it also be related to gallbladder?

The immune system actively attacks it.

>intestinal bacteria transplant
kek xD

Thanks, I will stay away from red meat!

Sry but you are wrong. Methane gets absorbed. Plus foam mostly consists of swallowed air, yeah so it gets absorbed too.

Nice boat

Could, but i'm sure the docs checked your gall bladder. And the gall bladder would not hurt in your lower abdomen, but beneath your right ribs/ right upper abdomen. And since you don't have white, fatty stools, yellow eyes or dark urine and for oer reasons it's not likely to be the gall bladder.

Cut down on the sodi pops.
Papa bless.

Makes sense. To be honest, I wish it was something distinct (like infection etc), so I would know the cause. But the tests came out perfectly fine, so I am only left to test my diet.

If, say I was sitting on oatmeal porridge for a month (mildest possible food) 24/7, would that still have a negative effect? Obviously that's not a balanced diet - but it's very mild food.

I did something similar for 7 days, but the farts persisted throughout. Start 5 hours after first food intake, last 4 hours +

he can just take supplements to reintroduce the proper flora.

> you're not a goddamn medfag

You're both wrong. Methane is only -partly- absorbed, along with the other gas and non-volatiles.

Check this:

Dude no matter what, you're going to fart.

Eat. A. Balanced. Diet.
^^^that's literally all you need to do, it won't fix overnight because you've fucked your natural gut flora but it will recover if you stop your diet autism.

Why would you eat only porridge 24/7 for a month?? Dude ever heard of malnutrition?? Because thats how you get it. Eat BALANCEED! Your unbalanced diet could even be the cause of your lactose intolerance, since lack of certain vitamins and trace elements decreases the count of lactase secernating cells. Just look up the nutrition pyramid and eat what it tells you to eat.

No. Those supplements are pseudoscientific bullshit, no good evidence for efficacy and 'good' gut flora is unique to each individual, there is no one-size-fits-all solution.

what you need op is a transplant of poo

Why would he. He didn't waste his flora with antibiotics, did he??

and eat alfalfa

check out kefir OP

most prob he already did

cont the gas is bc bacteria is doing bad digestion

I'm lactose intolerant, have been for around 20 years now, if i don't drink at LEAST a gallon of water a day i get bloated and extremely flatulent, not only that, but tea can dehydrate you so if you're only drinking 1ltr of water a day, you're really fucking yourself up kiddo.

500g/d of protein is was too much protein for about anyone on Earth. You need cut down your protein intake by at least 50%.

Diet: This is simple.

Proteins: get it it from - fish / poultry / beans / nuts

Fat: get it from - Olive oil, nuts, maybe some yoghurt, cheese, soy milk, etc. Just avoid all just to go food, junk food etc. When you cook, use olive oil or other types of good oil and watch how much you add in when you cook.

Carbohydrate: avoid as much added sugar as you can (it's everywhere). Eat fruits instead, switch varieties, and don't eat too many, keep it reasonable. For complex sugar, eat different kind of cereals from which are made the bread, pastas, rice etc you eat. Legume are also a wise option.

Fiber: almonds, beans, fruits, veggies (then again eat all colors).

Don't eat too much, you won't gain mass by doing that. Eating more than 4000 cal is just too much for anyone. Keep a reasonable ratio between prots, carbs and fat.

Do sports or gymnastics, building muscle in a gym won't get you much results.

SHIT! guys, I forgot to mention, 2 years ago I was given strong antibiotics against "potential" parasites by my doctor (metronidazole, etc). That dude didn't even write out any probiotics, I had to figure out and them by myself. Sorry I forgot to add this information.

Additionally, had to take antibiotics before, since that's how doctors treat most illnesses back at my 3rd world country

I will eat balanced from no on, drink lots of water.

lactose intolerance m9 :(