Hey future cancer patients, what kind of ciggies do you smoke?

hey future cancer patients, what kind of ciggies do you smoke?
>pic related

i stopped smoking four months ago FUCK YEAH

belmont silver charcoal master race

if i had the willpower i would quit, but sadly i dont.
also e cigs are for fags

read allen carr's easy way. if it doesn't work, you have wasted a few hours reading. if it does work, it will be the single-most important book you have ever read in your life. it worked for me and countless others.

Newport 100's

>I'm white idk why they're my brand

Marlboro NXTs are my flavor. Had them everyday since the night before they were publicly released. Other than that Marlboro Menthol 100's.

Four weeks will be my ten year anniversary for smoking cigarettes. It'll also be the date for when I quit. Was an amazing social and mental experience. 10/10 Can't wait to start again in twenty years.

just quit 2 weeks ago

Camels

Really hoping I pull through

just regular Marlboro but im not addicted to these pieces of niggers so i could quit any time i want to

same and checked. It's a good smoke.

>2016
>still inhaling cancer because you have no willpower

How's it feel to be a chemical slave?

>i smoke cigarettes but im not addicted

feels like dying at 30 and cystic fibrosis

Gotta have my newps!

godspeed, user

American Spirit menthols, along with vaping.

Pack usually lasts me 4-5 days.

I gotta ask. Why did you guys even start smoking in the first place.

Did you know it was 1. bad for your health and 2. a crazy expensive habit?

nigga i smoke a maximum of 3 a day that fucking picture

thx bro

good luck to you as well

Picked up a carton of these b itches on blowout for 25$ not a menthol guy but the jew in me Is quite fucking pleased.

I roll my own, its some crazy good shit. Currently i've run out so im just smoking some regular marlboros but i hate them

usually either peer pressure or a stressful time comes along and you think it'll help. for me, it was the latter.

>I only smoke 3 cancer sticks per day even though there's literally no reason to
>but I'm not addicted

I miss smoking so much lol. Used to smoke Smooths OP. I prefer smoking bud now, but I do miss the cigs at work.

also here's my other favorite if I could find them.

Weed is a thousand times better than some 30 second head buzz, don't know what you're whining about

come on dude

I smoke these faggots when im at school just to handle it

smooths are the best tasting i could find in south carolina. everyone down here smokes reds or newports. so it's pretty hard to find anything else that doesn't tasted like shit

Are you gay? I'm not trying to be a dick. Every single person I have ever met who smokes Smooths are either gay or bisexual.

Not even a 30 second head buzz. You dont get that unless you haven't smoked one for awhile.

Marlboro menthol full flavor

i am a bisex. also kinda trap looking i've been told

Started with marbro 27s then reds now back to 27s.

Been 6 six years

Weed is for edgy teenagers though. Plus you can't smoke weed during your break, or while driving down the highway, or really anywhere that you're out doing stuff.

I'm whining because I can't smoke bud at work lol. I miss just walking out and taking a 15 min break to smoke ya know?

Goddamn another one? What is it about those cigarettes that attract non-straight people?

Djarums
5.04 USD
12 of the fuckers in a pack

Winfield Blue use to be nice, I think they just use the shit on the floor that they sweep up to fill the packets though... JPS cheap but burns in 3 puffs

You really ought to just kill yourself

they're dainty i guess? i dunno

Yeah I get you I guess. Just could never get into smoking cigs other than when I'm really drunk or on other drugs

whoo....God damn that's the only brand I've coughed up blood constantly while chain smoking. Gotta really space those suckers out

Edgy teens smoke reggie though. You have to have money to get the good DANK shit.

Marlboro red 100's

More adults use marrijuana than children faggit

correction
edgy teens smoke reggie out of a can with a dent in it.
i've been there before. probably have alzheimers from all the fucking tinfoil i used

Im pretty light for a smoker. 1 a day usually.

Jokes on you my early onset hypertension is gonna kill me before the cancer. Camel Crush ftw.

Maybe in 3rd world countries like Jamaica.
It's really a 15-25 thing for most people. I used to be all "smoke weed evrrrrry day", but I just grew out of it, and none of my friends smoke it anymore either.

used to smoke these. Unfiltered > filtered

I used to smoke 2 packs of newport 100's a day. Quit 1 year ago. I used a vape pen as a crutch for about 3 months slowly turning down the nicotine. Then I threw that faggot machine away. Been nicotine free 9 or so months.

if it's so easy, stop for just a week. At the end of it, if nothing else your tolerance'll be in the shitter and you'll get a crazy head rush

No in America you shit head. 25 states have medical and 3 states have full adult use.

Also there are 8 more states voting this year on full legal use for adults

Anybody who was like, "smoke weed evrrryyy day" is a fucking faggot, you included. The reason you haven't heard of it is because adults don't parade around their weed usage like retarded teenagers do. Don't kid yourself faggot, plenty of adults use weed. The dispensaries in legal states are full of adults on average 30 years old

before i start smoking regulary i smoked a cigarette every once or twice a week which got me completly fucked and my tolerance was so bad now i can deal with a maximum of 6 a day

You have to be 21 to buy it anyway.
Again, it's more of a teenage thing than anything. But that's just my perspective as an adult.

Have you been to a state where it's legal? I was in CO Springs not too long ago and everyone in the shop was like 40+ I was the only dude in my 20's lol.

Ive always found kools to be the anti newport

ayo white boi yo got a niggaport

no but i have these kools qhich are also menthol

fuck dat ima not smoke kool fuckin white cigarretes cracka mufuck (chimp sounds as he swings away)

cigarettes are fucking disgusting

except camels, maybe

How is the fact you have to be 21 to buy it relevant in the slightest? You have to be 21 to buy alcohol too. So yeah, your perspective is shit and probably based off of social media memes more than anything. Try to actually do some research and consider perspectives outside of your own before you construct an argument

Marlboro midnights

You said the average age of people to by weed is 30. But since teenagers are the major demographic of weed smokers, the 21 legal age is going to skew the results.

The only thing i smoke is dick

NO IT ISNT I FUCKING HATE YOU STOP POSTING

I dont get cigarette preferences much since i only get the diffrence between western 'rich' type cigarettes(marlboro and shit) and sandniggery like camel

There isn't much difference, they all taste the same since cigarette tobacco is dried aged and cured using chemicals. Try some good cigars if you want to taste real tobacco.

Marlboro Red

handrollers unite

>teenagers are the major demographic of weed smokers
Provide some real evidence before you make any more retarded claims, I'm getting sick of your assumptive bullshit

Yeah i do smoke cigars here and there with old buddies.Haven really smoked since high school
but i do ocasionally light up in a bar or if i find some fancy ass brand(These are cigs with fucking forest fruit taste)

stay strong comerades!

2 packs a day

With fucking style

I dont smoke cigarettes, I smoke cigars. They taste better.

Camel Straights.

Dji Sam Soe, clove cig

Bummer mate, this shit not for sale in indonesia

Absolutely, I still smoke them, best cigarette I've ever had

sup poorfaggs

Kek

Sobraine are shit

Love em