I can actually go a full season without watching La Liga. Thanks to these legends

I can actually go a full season without watching La Liga. Thanks to these legends.

Madrid will always be shit

>2016
>there are paid posters working for the "Premier" (3rd best in Europe) League writing in the sport section of a Taiwanese puppet show board

I only see overrated cunts

Damn, football getting full BLACKED.

>Switzerland

My fucking sides.

next generation of GOATS: Neymar, Pogba, Martial, Coman, Sanches, Zardes, Sane, Gnabry....

Blacks already dominate american football and basketball. Football was a matter of time

Instinctively I'd say City won the transfer duel because they signed the only white player of the bunch, but at £50m I don't think Stones should count.

nerman is white

Only 1 of these would be a starter for Real Madrid

>Zardes
>Gnabry

>next generation of GOATS: Neymar, Pogba, Martial, Coman, Sanches, Zardes, Sane, Gnabry....

those are honestly pretty shit

If Wogba is £89m, how much is Neymar worth?

Guardiola?

>Zlatan
>£350,000 a week
>""""free""""

>stones
The English hype machine strikes again

Don't worry lads. Aiden Azzar will win the Balloon Door after Missi goes downhill.

Chelski are probably the most redpilled club in the world:

>white nationalists
>understand the importance and strengths of niggers, but don't put them on a pedestal (Zouma, Desailly, Makelele)
>push out PSG nigger fan because you can't allow a nigger to impregnate your sacred women
>owner is a Russian billionaire with blue eyes
>manager is an Italian genius with blue eyes
>star player is a Belgian bad boy with blue eyes
>main color is blue, which are the Conservative colours in the UK
>Frank Lampard supports the Conservative party
>Frank Lampard has an unusually high IQ, scoring one of the highest marks recorded by the Mensa Company.
>forgot to mention he's white, and has blue eyes
>forgot to mention he scored a ridiculous amount of goals as a midfielder thanks to high IQ
>forgot to mention John Terry has blue eyes

>Mou buys 4 players at £145 million who will all go straight into the first XI

>Pep buys 5 players at £149 million, only 2 of whom will go straight into the first XI

What were Man City thinking? Is Pep incapable of winning anything without spending obscene levels of money?

His release clause is around £160-190M

>managers are the ones in charge of signings
Only on espee

Dayum, i thought they were memeing when they called Pulisic the great white hope

it's kinda mad that 160m doesn't even seem that expensive now

like Messi and Ronaldo from 2010 would now be worth about 300m

LMAO have fun with Pep

Bayern Supporter here, by far the worst coach I have ever seen at Bayern, even worse than Klinsmann desu. You'll realize soon.