Is /b going to play Legion

Is /b going to play Legion
If you are what are you playing?

nahhhh probably not, unless a friend buys it for me, which he probably will..oh well

druid unless they're as boring as they were in wod and mop

monk unless druid

Of course. I'm a fucking 2.1k rated hunter.

>not gunna say I got it in my first season like a fucking LIAR

Yup.

C'Thun - Spain Indifference (guild)

El wow apesta, encima mas en servidores españoles

Yea, same. Honestly, I really want to play WoW, but I'm an achievement faggot and I've done everything on my Druid, but Druids (I play Feral, mostly) are so fucking boring, but I can't start playing anything else because I've, as said, done pretty much everything on the Druid.

Fucking fuck me.

Demon Huntard standing by. Trying to farm the Warglaives, but no luck yet.

Oh woooooow, sooooo fuuucking originaaaal.

You're just jealous.

lol

Mage if Arcane is good
Warrior if Arcane isn't good
Shaman if warrior is shit
Monk if all else fails

Druid is the only class I don't play at level 100 but I've heard they're actually in a really good place regarding enjoyably playing

i can'T believe that people still play that game

Haha sure, so fucking jelaus because i hadnt that idea before, you must be the only one who do that, let me guess, your DH its called illidán, illidän or some shit like that haha

Yea, seems like Restoration is the best healer and Feral has really good burst, but I don't know man. I loved how Ferals were based on DOT damage. Bleeding and kiting was such a fun playstyle.

Arcane is the worst, as it should be, what a fucking awful spec. Mage has 3 specs for me, Fire, Frost, and Main switch to rogue.

Ret because I hate myself.
And Vengeance Demon Hunter.

Lol close. It's actually Mike, but nice try.

That's a shame to hear, I actually love playing arcane in PvP as the other specs just feel so boring compared to it IMO

go to the vidya thread you dumb nigger trap fuck

Mike after that autism kid who is soda poppins friend?

>I don't know

Fair play my dude, as a warrior player I'm thankful that you can't just DOT me and run away so I'm pretty happy with the change. Atleast you don't have to look like a hideous half man half cat creature anymore

he's jelaous because you didn't have luck yet.

Idk who the fuck sodapopper is, so you must be 12?

i hope you guys realize that windwalker monks are gonna be shit, only mistweaver is decent, brewmaster is still looking iffy for raids/pvp.

Arcane is shit tier, Fire for PvE/Frost for PvP

Both Elemental and Enhancement Shammies are good, not too sure how resto is.

Warriors dont look bad at all, but i do think Fury>Arms right now for legion. Prot is pretty strong as well.

Druids are strong both Feral and Balance with Guardians being top tier tanks for raids. Resto is still strong but needs some tweaks.

warlock. will probably shuffle specs seeing as how it doesn't really matter that much anymore. have a mage, pally and demon hunter also at current max level, might see some playtime on them if I get bored.

Really? Really? A massive wow streamer on twitch that you've never heard off.

>you're not only lying to me but to yourself.

Thanks for the heads up, it's saddening that arcane is weak, it's a spec I picked up at the end of WoD and really enjoyed, but I guess if warrior is good then I'm fine.

why are you saying WW monks aare shit? i was honestly gonna drop my fire mage to play one seems fun as fuckk

Yea holy shit that Shirvallah shit was the worst, but the other level 100 talents were pretty horseshit.

you're literally the most fucking autistic person i've seen

You act like everyone watches streamers lol. I recently got legion because Illidans back. Haven't played since Wotlk. Why would I lie about that?

If you care more about how the gameplay is for your monk then by all means go for it. I was just speaking from heroic/mythic raids and mythic+ dungeons perspective

I SWALLOW HOUSE CATS WHOLE AND ALIVE

You do realise you're on Sup Forums?
I refuse to believe that.

Honestly man, I don't really care if the spec sucks, I just play what's fun, you know? I'm not going to be hardcore raider like I used to be back in Wrath, and I'm most likely going above 2.2K in 3's again, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Been trying to decide what to main and i decided on priest.

I honestly am excited for it as a vanilla player all the changes seem legit. WoD was garbage

Yeah, I hated looking at it and my feral drood mate also hated playing it, can't even use fandral's seed pouch to override :(

more power to ya then

I'm assuming you'd at least of heard of 'big names' in the wow twitch community.

I don't know, why would you lie about that?

I'm not the most educated on which classes are good but in PvP priests seem really solid

You can't even get into the rat league.

>wow you're shit and boasting about being shit

>Fandral's seed pouch
Yea I know, being a fire kitty was pretty fun.

Only thing I'm kind of ehhh-ing about is the fact that we're no longer using staffs/polearms, but two daggers. Not sure what I feel about that.

Witnessed

wut

Yep!
I've been tanking since vanilla. I'm think druid bu will probably just stick my warrior.

Yeah man shadow/disc priests, affliction/destro locks, assassin rogue, and boomy druids seem the most solid on legion for PvP.

I'm not sure how it changes it gameplay wise as I don't play drood so I hope it works out well for you dude

I could care less about the "big names" in games. The only big names I can think of are the ogre brothers that played Halo 2 back in the day. I'm getting too old for this shit.

Been playing WoW for over 12 years, and yes, I will be playing Legion. Demon Hunters look fucking awesome!

I'm actually quite excited for Legion. Suicide Priest is going to be a blast.

Thanks my man, guess we'll find out in a few days

Whoa there /pol-ar bear.

what are your thoughts on demon hunters

Paladin tank since wotlk, easiest way to get gear without waiting too long.

Maybe you should kill yourself?

No, I will not be playing this game ever again.
I've played it on a few separate occasions.
Most recent of these attempts was around Cataclysm.
The game is like playing on easy mode anymore.
Way too much hand-holding for my liking.
There's no skill involved anymore, since everyone is vastly overpowered by scaling gear, etc.
Waste of time, effort and money.
But this is strictly my opinion. If you like it and enjoy it, do you.

They're interesting tanks. They play sort of like a DK warrior hybrid.

Meant to reply to this.

yeah, and unlike the rest of this thread, i'm excited and will probably fucking love it.

sorry im not an edgy faglord like the rest of the thread

what about dps wise?

I mostly tank so I didn't really try. I'd guess somewhere between rogue and frost DK with their resource system.

I really enjoy them. They are very mobile and can double jump too which is kickass.

ya ive been stuck between. mage, monk and Dh, having a touch time choosing

I play Resto Shaman.

Can I level in resto specc despite the legendary weapon or should i go Ele for leveling but use the Resto Artifact?

just got back from eating and saw your question.

As of right now im still contemplating playing vengeance or not for tanking in legion since i main tanks. Blood DK being my last one.

Vengeance is gonna be really good for solo'ing and heroic+ raids and mythic+ dungeons.I really enjoy their mobility and damage they put out for tanking.

Havoc on the other hand, i cant say its bad in terms of dps/mobility but there will be other melee specs like Assa Rogues, Enhancement shammy, unholy DKs and Arms/Fury warriors that will probably out perform them in dps. Cant really say for 100% though just my opinion.

DH is fun, but I play my main, Monk
I also have several other 100's to help collect gear for the wardrobe
they made leveling stupidly easy

are you a healer for a raid group in your guild and/or have a group that you'll be leveling with?

Cuz if not then id suggest finding one or else leveling as solo resto is gonna hurt and im not really sure if you using the resto artifact while in ele is gonna be any better.

I can't believe they brought melee back to hunters

always been healer.
i also have friends i will be leveling with.

so i'm fine leveling with the Resto Artifact?

How so? Besides invasions, what's the best way to level?

Orms worrior. For me the only specs that seem fun are arms, fury, windwalker and feral.maybe enhance and mage overall

Not the user you're quoting but you seem like you're literally autistic. Get a grip faggot. Also, I've played wow since it's inception on and wouldn't be able to tell some streaming faggot if there were a group of you pathetic cunts following around swinging off his dick spamming his name

Add feral tot maybe

Trying to decide between mains, either my hunter or my new demon hunter. Tough choice. I've always rolled hunter since BC but damn are demon hunters fun.

played vanilla to wotlk, fuck no i aint playing this mofukka again. ruined my life

if you have the BoA gear, the potions/flasks and the recruit-a-friend bonus, people can get to 100 in 5-6hrs
queuing in dungeons as a tank or healer will get you one right after the other
I think 99 to100 was less than 700k exp
I remember when it was over a million to get from 84 to 85

Sorry your easily impressed by the same shit with different skins, colors, and shapes to make it look new

That's basically what every game is. Pick your poison.

going big dick hunter and DK alt

? On beta? Because I just played on on live and had about 3 buttons to use, pretty boring

to some, simple and effective is fun.

DH has mobility and high dmg, that's what people like to play. And it's easy.

frost dk looks fun

yea but stay resto if you have a group, dont spec into ele and use the resto artifact

sorry you don't like any games at all, apparently.

what would happen if I did?

he probably likes the military shoot'em up like COD and shit like that
it makes him feel like he has a big dick

>tfw poor college guy
>No money to play
>preordered special edition
>just fuck my life up fam

Shadow Priest or Paladin
Ret Paladin is garbage though

anyone here from a top 100 guild?

they are. did u not fucking preorder?

fem pand

Arcane was top DPS on WoD. But yeah, it seems the spec on Legion won't be as top as it was on WoD.

>Arcane was top DPS
Arcane was top DPS because it had a 4 set and trinkets OP as fuck. Not to mention how you could time your arcane power, prysmatic cristal and legendary ring at the same time.

Outlaw Rogue
Sue me

>tfw used to raid top 50 us when i was a teenager throughout wotlk and cata

>tfw im in my 20s now

>tfw instead of being able to raid every day i now am busy with work/gym and would rather sleep in my free time

if only i could be a teen again

Simply cant play anymore. They've dumbed down the game so much that i cant even stand it. Use to be fun and challenging. Completely ruined what WoW use to be.

Tanking as a DH

They are