Yes, if you dislike it you're a legitimate pleb

>le drive one way le drive back xD

pleb detector? no
feminist detector? yes

you don't get to bring cars

>Mad Maxipad: Dildo Road

Literally the imdb drone detector

>it's a "look at me I praise garbage am I a fucking snowflake already" post

Bane wasnt even this fucking movie, I want a refund. if lesbians want to make a car chase movie then fine, but dont attach your cunt stink to the Mad Max franchise to make cash.

>it's a tasteless pleb replying directly to his cinema superior without permission episode

When will this pleb cancer just fuck off back to Sup Forums already?

huehue

>it's yet another "pretentious redditor talks about taste but keeps pulling it out of exclusion instead of appreciation, thus proving he doesn't actually understand how taste works" post.

this

>low cinema IQ ape still has the gall to reply directly to his superior and tries to pull the reddit card to save face

witness these dubs

>it's another pretentious fuck claiming to be superior without anything inherent to his posts suggesting so episode
Getting tired of these episodes, they're quite repetitive.

/thread

>2 hour car chase with lots of splosions
>patrician tier kino

Just for plebes that think they have taste like villeneuve fans. Its one of the ugliest and most retarded films in recent History. And those garish, cartoonish, orange and blue colors produced in computers should be illegal.

Really, why do people love to be submitted to this kind of empty horrifying visual and aural aggression? A fascistic anti-human audiovisual experiment. Simply put cirque du soleil for bros.