Tfw carrying south america artistically

>tfw carrying south america artistically
how can other countries even compete

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pU__Pxdj2LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well in terms of cinema and literature argentina isn't too bad.

venezuela had a pretty decent (not even bullshiting) music scene before it all went down the fucking drain

it's true brazil has a strong literary tradition, probably the most consistently good music (brazilian portuguese is much more lyrical and than latin american spanish) but it's also by far the largest country population-wise.

it's cinema is strong nowadays, but argentina and mexico have a longer catalogue to look for (especially mexico before all its good directors went to the us -- except for reygadas of course)

>he thinks we know what shitty country that is
heh

I think thats just all of south america

Ô ANA JUUUUUUU

>reygadas
Absolute hack.

So I almost bought pic related yesterday at a record store for $15. Should I go back to the store today and buy it?

huehuehuehuehue

Is the implication that Brazil is the brain or that Argentina is holding up all of South America?

Argentina isn't in the picture, gringo

Post more south american NSBM

I know, they would be the person's body in that picture which makes more sense with the OP comment

absolutely yes

>tfw to smart too listen to funk

i used to hate funk when i was a teen too

youtu.be/pU__Pxdj2LU

post some good brazilian movies

Minha Mãe É Uma Peça (Pellenz, 2013)

Well, haven't you noticed the fucking size of the country?

And there's been a lot of cultural blends in Brazil, that's why they have great artistic culture, but they're fucked socially anyways.

>tfw Nowadays music scene in Argentina is SHIT

no, don't buy it. absolutely overrated. has some killer tracks (especially Mañanas en el Abasto) but they are way too far from being an essential post-punk band and their reggae tracks are novelty compared to the actual masterpieces of the genre.

go grab Los Encargados - Silencio or a Virus album.

mexico isn't in south america though

great literature. magical realism, marquez

yeah, it mostly is. i could probably count with my fingers the number of current local artists i dig.

the mainstream is shit and stuck in old formats (fucking la beriso is popular... illya kuryaki's chaco sounds more current than that and it's 20 years old) and the indie scene is really hit or miss; the average indie rock band dreams of imitating the laptra-core sound of Él Mató and nothing else.

if you dont mind shitty reggae songs inbetween great post-punk songs then sure
Sumo would be the GOAT if Luca didnt put these shitty reggae songs in every album

I fucking despise La Beriso, Callejeros and all of these bands that sound exactly the same.

>tfw Gustavo Cerati is still dead