Can we get a decent YLYL thread for once?

Can we get a decent YLYL thread for once?

no

I'd say we're off to a great start

fuck off newfag

OP here. Who is this funny banana?!
>is this that moot character I hear about?

you're a fuckin faggot, dude

It was so bad it was good, I'm dying

But it's an honest question! I just came here from 9gag and I'm enjoying all the memes here

why would you leave 9gag and come to a ylyl thread? you must be retarded

They banned me because my maymays were too edgy. I figured this was the right place for a madman like me :^)

MOMMY MOMMY!!! LOOK LOOK!!! I POSTED THE BANANA I AM SO OLDFAG LOL!!! I BEEN HERE ALL SUMMMER NOW I AM AMOUSYNOUS MOMMY LOOK!!!

ARE YOU PROUD NOW?????? LOOK THE BANANA, IM TOO RETARTED TO TYPE WORDS SO ILL JUST POST THE BANANA SO ALL THE PEOPLE ON Sup Forums WILL KNOW IM OLDFAG HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA IM SUCH A HUGE MASSIVE FAGGOT WITH MY BANANA HAHAHAHAH BANANANANANANANANANAANANANANANAKJFDMSKFJDQMKFDJZERU UE FFDFDSJFIOEUR Ffdvs4f564 d6s d64d5sf4s64 6 s6df fsJDSKMFJMQ JFDSureiuzfjdsv dsfd

no

If my friend and I blow each other, but we like girls and we're not in love with each other, it's not really gay, right?

OP, drink my cum you fucking summer faggot!

Not cool. My mum died in 9/11 before I was born.

Will do! I can't wait to get gains from your cums protein

I bet I could start a YLYL thread and walk away without anything more that the OP
and banana fags would keep the thread alive for 40 minutes
Fucking idiots

> cumquads

that is funnier than ylyl content could ever be

Does anyone have the webm of the playing yugioh and good opponent immediately draws exodia?

decent eh?
Jebus be with me

lost
hilarious shoop m80

im so happy the banana is back in full force

fucking loris thought they were safe from nana
they were wrong

nice

I dont get what is funny about the banana. What am i missing?

try visiting another thread, or even better, another board like >>>/reddit

I laughed at this. I don't know why, I've never done it before. I hate that fucking banana.

it isnt

Kek

>niggers always complaining about Sup Forums being ruined
>posts ylyl banana
Nigga wut

Look what you have done OP. You huge, fucking, faggot. You knew how this was going to turn out. And now you have to make us suffer threw it as well. Fuck you.

Dunno why but that picture genuinely pisses me off. Like I don't fucking understand it's purpose. It's so incredibly stupid and not even in a way as to make it funny. Who was the retarded faggot who's great fucking idea it was to release this piece of backed up cuntwater into the eyes of the Internet anyhow? Of what purpose did they intend with this abomination? Is it supposed to be cute? Is it supposed to be situationally funny? Why should i care that it is naked? Why does it look at me like i should want to laugh at its immature gesture?

Seriously fuck this dumbass banana and the 40+ year Olds who are to blame for surfacing this aborted shart of a sad attempt at humor.

Daily reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting and bananafags are the real cancer that is killing Sup Forums by bumping the same shit to page 1 and pushing OC to 15.

Must be newfag not to know much about Sup Forums... Well it's Sup Forums anyways, isn't it?

>practical

#triggered

A decent YLYL? Get some Ebola pics and graphic shit out to destroy it.

kill yourself faggot

>replying to copypasta

MODS MODS MODS
PERMA BAN THIS SHITPOSTING FUCK

enjoy the bananas friend

If you want a attempt at humor, then maybe you should see something like...

THIS!

This picture came from 9gag.
We use it to crash 9gag tier shit ylyl theads.
If you want ylyl tier images fuck off to 9gag

I heard minions like you.

I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.

/r/ minions dump plox

There was a rule 34 one on Encyclopedia dramatica saying this as well:

Naked banana is probably the most cancerous and most-posted meme of Sup Forums in 2014. 99% of YLYL thread OPs are this gay banana. The faggotry of the meme is so high that it's a quite common meme on Dumblr, and even Failbook. Anyone who posts this banana on any board contributes to Ebola spread.

Start a YLYL thread with it and say: YLYL thread. As original as that.

If you aren't an autist, don't even bother to use this meme. There is a scientific study done by the MIT that confirms that 80% of Naked Banana posters are autists, 5% niggers and the other 15% is completely filled with Facebook/Tumblr faggots.

How to make a good insult out of them?

Post any kind of comment or pic that says OP is a faggot, or even better, call him a Newfag. Nothing is worse than being called Newfag for a Newfag.