Which alcohols will get me drunk the fastest?

which alcohols will get me drunk the fastest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUEAZEJiP5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

butt alcohol
put tampon with vodka in your ass

You're not wrong

is that shulk?
rule 63 thread NOW

i aint doin that gay shit. i just kinda need some advice on what to buy. never really drank before.

Get this, either watermelon or lemonade. All the other flavors taste like ass. Costs about $2 and its 12% alcohol

The one with the most alcohol in it, genius. Higher proof = drunk faster. Math works.

Don't stick anything up your ass. That'd probably kill you. I personally like tequila, but thats a preference more than anything else. I honestly don't really drink much. Too busy these days.

You'll feel awful but you'll be drunk.

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=rUEAZEJiP5Y

wasnt that shit banned in the us?

>The one with the most alcohol in it, genius.
I know that but i dont feel like researching. guess ill get some tequila too

They just took the caffeine out. Still legal. How much money are you looking to spend?

The one with the most alchohol in it...fucking retard.

Ah. Money doesn't really matter as long as it's not super expensive. I got a few hundred to spend.

Drain cleaner. trust me.

Chug an entire bottle of ever clear like a man, faggot

190 proof, bac 151, 4 bottles of mad dog 2020

Well shit nigger, you should have said that right away. If you're just drinking by yourself, get a bottle of jack and a 2 liter coke. If with a group, go buy a 24 pack of michelob ultra and 2 bottles of 1800 and a bottle of grey goose.

I'll try just for you user :^)

Gonna be drinking with a female friend.

Everclear
Directly into ass

Sheeiiiiit, scratch the 1800 but keep the grey goose and buy a bottle of this. Mix the goose and this and give it to her.

Shot of whiskey, shot of vodka, sip a champagne. Repeat.

Buy the generic vodka they sell at sam's club. It's actually grey goose under a white label.

Gasoline

sounds good fam.

im nowhere near any sams club.

or grey goose is white label stuff under a expensive brand label

Vodka with kas (or something related), that's always good, try some shot
And then tequila with energy drink, shot too
Now you'll know how to get drunk

drink at leas 4 beers then start drinking some vodka or something 40% alcohol

Jagermeister is ok... A bit like nyquil (which I'm fine with)...dont fuck with anything other than liquor, it's a waste.

It's on the bottle you underage retard but you would know that if you were old enough to buy one

forgot to mention, get some proper beer, at least 7%

I dont fucking feel like looking at that shit. i just want to get in and get out. im old enough to buy.

any recs?

Don't buy beer too often but when i do, i go for newcastle brown ale

Drinking with a female definitely get some Hennessey that shit is delicious and will fuck you up good

idk what beers do you have in usa but paulaner unfiltered is one of the best beers around (not necessarily for getting drunk)

costco works the same

i thought hen was just a rap meme. can i buy that at my local liquor store?

thanks

Get an alcohol vaporizer. Instant drunk.

It's been said in the thread... Everclear is the answer. 95% alcohol.

nearest costco is like 45 mins. ill just splurge on grey goose.

yeah but i need more than one thing

How about E&J XO, it is very flavorful and smooth. You will not be disappointed.

Yea it's a cognac

It's a brandy.

Chartreuse on the rocks.

Just pour straight everclear into your intestines

man get something like Finladia or some good vodka, that shit is almost tasteless, if you're not careful with it you may end up in a comma

Double oak bourbon. Get the limited run with numbers, its like putting gorgeous in your mouth.

on my list

this too

will do

sounds amazing. would you die of alcohol poisoning first or end up in a coma?

you can't die first and then go into a comma, but I ended up in hospital once for drinking this shit str8 out of the bottle, that was my first time getting drunk

Aristocrat vodka, its cheap, very alcoholic, and doesn't taste like shit. don't put tampons in your ass with alcohol on it. that will literally melt your asshole.

i meant would it be more likely to die than be in a coma. glad youre ok though user. be careful.

will compare with the others.

Henny is a cognac you fucking newfag

Mix Angry Orchard with Fireball Whisky, two shots at least.
After a few of those, you'll be fucking gone.

Highest percent per volume.

Wasn't banned, they just removed the caffeine that made it hit you faster

Devils Cut bourbon and VO5 will get you pretty lit

The driver.

That all depends if you want it to taste good and/or feel like dogshit the next day.

There is nothing good about being an alcohol

yes i want it to taste good. no i dont want to feel like shit the next day.