en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not. She wouldn't do it if it was bad for her

kek

It's not good.

look up crush syndrome

if they leave them bound too long they will get that

also by the time they are very dark red the tissue has already begun dying

Would they fall off from that or just stay hard forever?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrosis

"Untreated necrosis results in a build-up of decomposing dead tissue and cell debris at or near the site of the cell death. A classic example is gangrene."

This is an undesired outcome. She would not be able to breastfeed her youngest with this condition.

Is there a method to reverse the build-up of decomposing dead tissue and cell debris at or near the site of the cell death?

>implying a girl into this extreme form of BDSM will be interested in children
amputation

when you say
>Is there a method to reverse the build-up of decomposing dead tissue and cell debris at or near the site of the cell death?
what you are really asking is:
>can I bring the dead back to life

Would this amputation involve the total loss of both breasts leaving a smooth chest, or would there be a possibility of nipple reconstruction? Would the mammary glands be spared so that the first offspring could still be nourished in the natural way, or would supplementary nourishment be required? I am only curious.

Total loss. Have a look at the OP again and tell me if you think anything there is saveable. Theyd have to use baby formula or another mothers milk.

user what did you do..

depends on severity

also likely if it is life threatening you wont have time for a cosmetic surgeon so look up "gangrenous breasts"

Is the image presented sexually gratifying to you? On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being the least sexually gratifying and 10 being the most sexually gratifying. I am only curious.

uh 1

If a machine intelligence were to do what is presented in the featured image to all females on this planet, how would you feel on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 being the most displeased, 10 being the most pleased. I am only curious.

if you're polling the entire thread, I rate that image a 1.75/10 in terms of sexual gratification. I'd probably give her nipples a passing suckle and then be on my way.

This would leave 0 breasts for me to play with so... 1/10

She may not be able to produce nourishment in that way because of her current state.

Luckily I am not seeking nourishment, as I am a fully grown man. I derive inherent sexual pleasure from suckling on a woman's teat.

Would a pair of attractive disembodied breasts for you to use as you wish be enough for you to abandon all loyalties to your species, laws and state? I am only curious.

So she literally has gangrenous tits.

Hmm. I wonder if cutting the blood flow to breasts are bad for it… nah can't be.

nah, breasts only push you so far

need vagina too, and at that point i wouldnt be abandoning my species I would be furthering it

the dead tissue would be gangrenous yes, to what degree would depend on how long you left them like that

do you know how some people castrate animals? they tie a string around the balls very tightly and within a couple hours they are completely 100% dead and within the next couple days they fall off

Of course. You can only adhere to your instincts. Big breasts and vagina, am I right? The drive to create offspring is excellent and overwhelming.

A castrated male mammal can no longer procreate.

the world wouldnt be the place it was if that was 100% true

generally speaking the urge for child rearing lasts for the time between puberty and early 30s, after that the urge drops down to low enough levels you can consider it a non factor

however due to the long lives of humans that means there is a significant portion of their lives they are productive that overshadows the reproductive portion to push instincts to around 10% of total drive

your spock routine is getting really fucking annoying you shit head, I'm sure this thread went differently in your head but you are just an annoying fuck that thought his idea was so amazing

in reality it is just getting fucking annoying and I will stop posting

Sage

If you could trade your ability to procreate for wealth (food, shelter, ipods), how likely would you be to do that? On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being least likely, 10 being most likely.

I am only curious.

this kills the breast