Hey Sup Forums I need some help

Hey Sup Forums I need some help.

Recently my wife was diagnosed with pregnancy disease. We're thinking of having this experimental procedure called an abortion done so that she isn't sick with the parasite anymore. What do you think?

Abortion is murder.

>my wife
>baby
nigga, don't bullshit me

Do you eat meat?

Do it asap or she'll infect you

Yeah.

Get it done as soon as possible, the longer it takes the more it costs.

>abortion is murder
>eating the meat of once-fully mature animals is okay though

Eat a bullet instead, you phony.

False equivalency is false. Who the fuck said animals are equal to humans? You stupid fucking beta cuck.

GO KILL YOUR SELF YOU FUCKING MURDER ! I WOULD LOVE TO SET A PACK ROTTWEILER ON YOU AND WATCH THEM RIP YOU TO FUCKING SHREDS . FUCK YOU !!!

and Murder is FUN!

Murder-noun: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. Animals are our food, PETA faggot.

FUCK OFF TREE HUGGER,IN FACT KILL YOUR SELF IT'S BETTER FOR THE PLANET !

You're a dumb fucking cuck.

Give it up for adoption you childish bastard. Would you like it if your parents murdered you?

This guy gets it.

just do it
its just a child
so much drama these days

If you're a psychopath I guess.

Don't be a fucking pussy, just fucking raise the kid like a decent human being. I'm sure the kid will appreciate not having been murdered.

FUCK OFF VEGAN!!!! FUCK OFF UP A TREE AND FUCK A COW UP THERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

I feel bad for you.

l eat meat. I'm just pointing out hypocrisy, you non-dot-connecting hunchbacks.

They didn't though. I dunno if you know how events happen or how time works.

Animals are our food. You kill an animal and eat it because that's how you survive, otherwise you'll starve. You'd eat meat too if your life depended on it, and there is nothing wrong with it. Animals each each other in the wild everyday. But a aborting a baby is murder. These two things aren't even comparable in terms of which is worse. Eat a bullet?
Read a book.

Bitch I fucked ur mom and exploded my seed deep inside of her, if I knew a dog anus fucking shit head like you would have been born I would have let you run down my leg daddy will fuck mommy in the ass next time mmmm

I do eat meat, but I'm not gonna delude myself into thinking it isn't murder. Delicious murder.

Listen bitch vegan if you were dying would u eat a animal ?

There is no hypocrisy though you dumb cunt. Abortion is murder because it's a human. Eating animal meat is surivival. Killing isn't always murdering. You kill a deer and eat it. You don't murder a deer. I guess if you don't eat it it's kinda like murder...but it's still not a human.

>beta cuck

Are you gonna get some thoughts of your own at any point? Hack.

>vegan

>didn't read the part where I said I eat meat

>not even worth reading

Typing this on my way to the clinic right now actually. Can't wait to get rid of this parasite and live a fruitful life.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's not murder you cuck. Killing vs murdering. It's not murder if you eat the animal you kill. It's survival. Humans>animals. Haven't you visited your mom once at a zoo? READ A FUCKING BOOK YOU DEGENERATE.

Listen here bitch,humans eat meat to live . Killing children is murder. You bitches are no different to those isis motherfuckers

>cuck

cute

man I tell you what them dang ol' isis man been killin babies man dang ol' go the the clinic dang ol' terrorist man I tell you what man

Well good luck at the clinc bitch

kek

Hope you die there bitch

It's not a choice, it's a child. The choice is to have sex or not. Be responsible enough to raise a child if you're going to get some chick pregnant. Abortion shouldn't be used as an escape from being a father or mother. Just so you can have more unprotected sex. Just because you can't control yourself. No self discipline. It's flat out murder. Life starts at conception.

LOL insult level 100 with 9999HP. Did you develop that silver tongue at Harvard?

Yeeup.

Speak E N G L I S H Y O U R ED N E C K B I T C H

>Abortion shouldn't be used as an escape from being a father or mother.

What should abortion be used for then? Isn't that the reason it exists? Are we gonna start using them for parties?

ikr

Abortions cure cancer killing b. They must be free.

Are you, user? Or are you a normie?

You sound like a lot of fun.

Abortion is literally murder. You'd be murdering your own child. People are so brain washed today by feminists, they think abortions is just fine and it's no big deal like going to the store and getting groceries. It's so fucked up. Abort a baby just so you can go on fucking without condoms without having to step up and be a parent. Being a slave to your body. Being a parent is scary, and that's why you'd rather just kill your child. Makes me sick and sad and I'm filled with pitty for you. You sound like the type of person that's going to let her get an abortion anyway regardless of what I say so I just feel bad for you. You and her are murderers if you go through with it.

You should have aborted.

She's more on board with this than I am. She mentioned it before I did.

After she gets it, we're gonna take the mass of organic material, throw in on the floor, stomp on it, and curse god and then sacrifice a goat in the name of Hillary Clinton.

there's already way more than enough shitty unwanted kids living miserable lives on this planet. don't add to the number. if you don't want to be a parent, don't do it.

but fuckin a, man, don't make a habit of it and use some kind of birth control.

Abortions shouldn't be done at all.
And here come all the neck bearded basement dwellers who have never seen the light of day, trying to be edgy for attention. Damn you're a sad sad human being. And you have my pity. You're just the first. This thread will be flooded with you guys. Watch.

Shut up, faggot.

Nostradoofus.

It's your child too. You have say in it. Don't let her go through with it.
Hey, my conscience will be clean either way.

How far along is she? If the parasite has no nervous system yet (infection occurred less than five months ago) you'll be fine. I recommend it if you don't want to raise a child. Don't listen to the retards that tell you the removal of a fleshy DNA clump in your girl's snatch is murder.

oh boy this guy with the attempt at reverse psychology and then with the self-aggrandizing. Dude you rule.

Before we both get fixed, she checks her pregnancy status weekly, so I imagine this is a fresh batch.

Dude you don't even need an operation then. If it's that fucking early just pop by Planned Parenthood and they should give you a pill that terminates the pregnancy before development even begins.

Flooded

Makes me happy we're going closer towards the age of mass science literacy.

Fuck outta here retard

the new engrish

>Nostradoofus.

fucking kek

I admit sarcasm is difficult to discern via text. Obviously I don't say "ikr" seriously in real life.

Samefag is same.

I think you should kill yourself instead. The fact that abortion is even legal sickens me. You wanna act like an adult and have sex you should act like an adult and accept the responsibility that comes with it. You don't get to murder your baby just because you aren't willing to accept your consequences. Grow up

Oh the "I'm more mature" angle

Why do you hacks never get new material? Maybe I'm responsible enough to know that a child would not be a good idea while maintaining my biological need to have sex because not doing so comes with a myriad of health issues.

Literacy...science agrees life starts at conception. Mass hysteria is more like it. Life is beautiful. Abortion is murder. Murder is robbing someone of their life. And even worse it would be by the parents in this case. Imagine if you were aborted. You lack empathy, like the mass populous today.

You got a clothes hanger?

>Science agrees life starts at conception
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAAAAAAAAD

I wasn't aborted though. What a hackneyed thing to say.

It's not an angle, it's the truth. You instantly go on the defense here to run away from it. There is no angle, it's just a straight shot. The truth hurts and you don't want to confront it. Or you're brain washed. Neither would surprise me.

>wife
>abortion

LOL are you that poor?

My girlfriend and I decided against abortion, but we're giving the kid up for adoption. Shes already 8 months along and we found someone to take the kid. That way the kid has a chance at life, and we still don't have to deal with it. It's a win-win situation without committing murder. :)

Less poor now

want to fuck the fetus

This. Well said.

Hmm you really made me think today. We really got far. You said things that I have never heard before that have never been refuted by anyone ever. Every part was original and fresh.

Then masturbate you fucking retard. Jesus you people are sick in the head how can you even consider abortion? You're literally murdering a baby just to weasel your way out of responsibility.

>You're literally murdering a baby just to weasel your way out of responsibility.

Literally?

Well done man, that's what Op should do if he's not ready to be a father. Proud of you.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stfu you twat, you really want the planet to over populate, abortiin is like putting a suffering dog down, plus raising a child isnt a walk in the park. You have to be financially and mentally ready.

Kill the parasite bro, dont listen to these cucks.

He said "masturbate you fucking retard" as an alternative

When do you think life starts then?
When the sperm enters the egg, conception begins. One without the other will not make a person. The human life begins at conception. Read a science book, didn't they teach you this in school? Didn't they teach you about a sperm and egg? Isn't that what you call science? Might be wasting my time on this one, might be a real retard.

>Killing children is murder

well no shit sherlock

Why would I listen to them? They provide some of the most hackneyed material as an argument. It's a lot more fun to be salty to them because it's so hard to take these people seriously.

>Might be wasting my time on this one, might be a real retard.

Bingo

I'm not trying to be orginal, I'm not writing a script or trying to be edgy like you. The truth is the truth. It doesn't change, maybe that's why you've heard it before dumbass. The truth won't run from you but you will run from the truth, because the truth really hurts.

>The truth won't run from you but you will run from the truth, because the truth really hurts.

Dropping dimes.

>dropping dimes
who you telling on snitch?

Sounds like bullshit, fella.

But you have the truth I mean what do I know. When you say "it's the truth" IT MAKES IT SO.

DNA mixing is not life. Life begins when the nervous system develops, and the thing can think and feel pain. At that point it is a living human, Don't bring up science in an abortion debate pro-lifers. It is not on your side.

>animals are equivalent to humans.
Found the retard.

Fundamental disagreement and not a lapse in logic. Wouldn't call you retard for disagreeing with me on that. That would be retarded.

Nice dude. So you just troll on Sup Forums all day and night or is this a special occasion for you? Because you sound like a 40 y/o passive aggressive virgin whose dick don't work. I bet you look down at your feet when real men walk passed you. Lol nailed it huh? I know. It's true because I said it right? Lol nice. Wait, that means you can't be wrong either can you? Oh look at that. Jog on m8.

>Because you sound like a 40 y/o passive aggressive virgin whose dick don't work. I bet you look down at your feet when real men walk passed you. Lol nailed it huh?

I was honestly expecting something more funny, more enlightened, and more insightful. You didn't come close, but that's not the point. I thought you were supposed to be superior to me and yet you come to the plate with this as your material?