I rarely drink but fuck this is good stuff i can barely taste the alcohol

i rarely drink but fuck this is good stuff i can barely taste the alcohol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttjAPeJU4YQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2016
>"men" are now such pussies they have to make wine coolers for them

Tried some of that once cause friend said it was pretty good. Don't have any respect for his opinion on drinks any more.

trap threaders...

this

How old are ya OP?

23, i only started drinking maybe 4 months ago so im still a greenhorn to it

>i can barely taste the alcohol
Bitch

bogo publix deal?

>bitch
sorry my life isn't as sad as yours where i need a large percentage of alcohol just to cope.

wish i new about that i would have picked up the cherry cola they had in stock as well

I got that, I was only expecting the Ginger Ale and Orange Soda, I saw the Cherry and pick that up too. Pretty okay, Tastes like Cherry Coke, which is the point I guess.

im surprised they jumped over cola and went for cherry cola

Why not just mix flavored liquor with soda? Same thing and probably cheaper.

Just get the soda you like and mix it with vodka

weak.

such weak bait.

any brand of vodka you suggest?

Pinnacle if you're looking for a variety of flavors. Pinnacle Whipped and orange soda gives you a Creamsicle and with root beer gives you a float.

The cheapest you can find, they all taste the same. Just take shots you pussy

Get smirnoff, its cheap, and itll see if you like grain alcohol
grey goose,sky, absolut are the better quality ones.

I like grey goose because it doesn't taste like anything. Absolute has a taste to me, and smells like nail polish.
But then again, I like drinking straight lemoncello, so my opinion is probably moot

>4.2% alcohol

Pic related is similar to OP, good 'alcoholic soda' chaser for liquors.

Pour cheap vodka through a water filter pitcher a couple of times to make that shit top tier. also. OP needs to nut up and drink an Imperial IPA.

Nice redirect

that's because there's barely any alcohol at all in them. You giant pussy.

Busch light cuz I'm broke

Total accident, I assure you

This stuff actually pretty fucking great

(not OP) To be fair, I drink no pop whatsoever. So some of these drinks are nice when I see them. I will steal one of the rootbeers from my girl every few months just to have something that tastes in that ballpark. Wouldn't buy these things for myself though.

I thank you though

Then it was on purpose! You're lucky to have me!

Good, but let's turn the comments off for this.

>they all taste the same
Fucking newfag rookie.

Guys,
Cant you see how obvious this fucking bait is?
>see new thread about faggy soda alcohol
>shitstorm imminent.jpg
>"hurrrr ur a fag drinking soda alcy lel"
Good one op
The alpha faggots of Sup Forums are officially made.

LMFAO its
> Hard Soda
How old are you?

THIS

Also I was drinking straight Everclear 190 proof when i was 21. Man up OP

>puffs chest

My nigguh. I love this shit.

Is it any good? They got a cherry soda ill give it a try

Drinks are bad

I do 3 bundles a day

Bud Light

tired of small dicked trump supporters calling me a pussy for drinking this well real men dont give a shit im man enough to admit i like pop

Where the in America are u from where you call it ?!

Daduq

how about drink whatever the fuck you want. Thats what a real "man" would do. and if people give you shit about what you drink you either let it roll off you or you punch them in their face.

That being said, OP that orange drink tastes like shit. Just mix some vodka in any other orange soda or juice.

I'm making a hot toddy right now mutha fucka.
Shit is gonna be delicious and help me sleep a fuckin good night nap.

>4.2%

GTFO, i'd catch diabetes before I caught a buzz off of that garbage.

If u don't like alcohol taste, try mixing vodka with lemonade or red bull.
You'll stab your family in blind rage in no time.

im 19 and drink straight vodka. fuck off pussy

This. I could do shots of everclear at 16. Don't be a pussy OP.

If you're drinking something sweet, at least go for somethig cool like mead.

Get Jed's Hard Orange Cream instead, higher alcohol content and MUCH better.

I'm not big on flavored beers, but I've always loved orange cream soda as a treat ever since I had my first Saranac orange cream soda when I was a kid, which is what Jed's makes there's with. I buy the Jed's from time to time and absolutely love them, but I can only drink 2-3 max before switching back to regular beer because they give me heartburn/acid reflux like a motherfucker.

I've introduced a few of my female friends to them too, and it's basically all they drink now(none of them drink much to begin with, though). So obviously it's a "girly" drink, but I don't give a fuck, they're damn good.

Drinking some budwieser select 55 atm.

Have a regular drink you fucking hunk of shit

The people getting so assblasted about you having "chick drink" are just still in the "all or nothing" mentality that or they are just projecting trying to seem more "manly" for having a "big boy drink" but the truth is there is a time and place for other types of alchahol..you dont drink these to get shit faced you drink these to have a slight buzz if anything and enjoy the flaovr

Not everybody can drink everything. Personally, I can put down just about anything thrown at me but some of my friends just can't stomach certain drinks.

I have a friend that will exclusively drink bud light because he doesn't like the taste of any other beers (which honestly makes no fucking sense. Any light, watery beer tastes just like bud light but whatever). Another friend that refuses to drunk vodka because of the taste, even mixed, but will down rum and whiskey straight. Another who absolutely hates beer but will down jack and cokes or screwdrivers til he's passed out in his own shit and puke. And another who hates the taste of any alcohol other than fruity shit, flavored steel reserves and twisted teas are what he mainly drinks.

Not everybody has the same taste. I jokingly always call my buddies pussies when they refuse to drink a certain drink, but fuck it. If they don't like it, they don't like it.

I won't judge someone for not drinking something, but elitists who bitch when people don't like something but like something different are fucking faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttjAPeJU4YQ

this
Whats the point o drinking somthing that Disnae put hairs on ya toung

i got myself a six pack too

What I'm getting at is the reason I like liquor is because it's an acquired taste. Let's be real did you like liquor when you first tried it? Of course not because it tastes like dick. I won't say fruity drinks and beer are useless, because they taste better and sometimes you don't feel like getting shitfaced.

Tastes like shit

I drink what I want and when some limp dicked dictate like you says some stupid ignorant shit like this I look them dead in the eye and finish my drink. Then I take Their drink and finish it. It tastes good and you are just some fake tough guy who can suck a fart out of my ass

nae need to get panties in a bunch

There's nothing wrong with wine coolers.

If I'm going to drink a bunch of shit, I want it to taste good too.

True, just everybody hopped on this guy's dick immediately because he said he liked the hard sodas. There's absolutely nothing wrong with drinking that shit, unless you have the tiny dick complex and feel the need to assert your manhood every time somebody mentions something other than IPA or single-malt scotch. Not necessarily you, but that's how 90% of drinking threads go on Sup Forums.

I personally prefer liquor, whiskey specifically, but as I mentioned in a previous post I fucking love the Jed's Hard Orange Cream

Which in all honestly, are harder for me to drink than liquor is. I can put down shot after shot, but with the flavored drinks I get heartburn, really bad, really fast.

Two or three drinks of stuff like that and I'm eating tums like candy, where with liquor and beer I can drink til the cows come home.

That is actually good

11 bucks for 6 bottles of this shit. Why?