so do it

Who are you replying to?

op

Not going to get much from that faggot.

ok

yup

how r u

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Ok, what about yourself?

Nice pasta bro, you want some grated mozzerella to go with it?

im ok, pretty tired tbqh

I got some.

Same. I have a gig tomorrow and should get some rest, but I love the people here.

im here because its a melting pot for degeneracy and pol is gettin kinda stale.

Not the other guy. Musician?

>This
Yes

Sweet. How big is the gig? (Boobs cause I already contr. And faggot op hasn't posted shit)

Bump. Showing guys at work some of these vids

story?

Looks like a protest. Fucker pussied out

What's it like being 14 in 2016?

Playing dead in Mexico = bad idea

>you spin me right round, like a record baby round round round round

Sketchers ads are getting pretty weird

that cant be real those chinks are giving a shit about the kid

ive seen shit but this one never fails to make me feel so bad

nail clippers on your dry foot skin?

haha, love the paramedic's reaction
>this fuckin fucker

omg

i know everyone has seen this, but it's my fave

>Translate from spanish. Kek

waaaaaaaaaait, is that lightning?

nerve gas.

What happened?

what's with the watermark? Saw this shit with only the liveleak watermark before.

explosion in the tunnels under the man hole

Man, I used to do that all the time. Really shitty habit.

Sorry Interweb went down. Not that big, like 500 or so. The biggest I've ever played for was around 2000.

That kid just fucking fell in

Story?

I don't get what happened here, did his shoulder dislocate or something?

dicks out for harambe

>I...need to catch a train BABEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope, Talcum powder.

So then you don't know how to start one and want others to start one for you. fucking retarded kids these days.

Did a full flip while his hands were stuck in one position. Probably dislocated and tore a fuck ton of muscles

Let'r rip

This is my favorite

"let me just put this shiny metal pan on my head before I go out in that storm, can't have any bruises on my pretty, delicate head from those hail stones now can I?

Cosmic dance

his torso spun 360 degrees but his arms stayed still. yeah probably dislocated.

lol

That was pretty cool.

And that's how Betty lost custody

did that lightning bold actually hit him though?

>WHAT'S THIS? EXTREMELY HIGH VOLTAGE! WELL I DON'T NEED SAFETY GLOVES BECAUSE I'M HOMER SIMP

This happened about 10 minutes from where I live. I-675 in Beavercreek, Ohio. The marks from where he hit the overpass are still there. He survived.

the black kids were just defending themselves. The white kid was obviously oppressing them

fuckin brutal bro

was he kill?

I see this everywhere but I never see a story. Did the guy fuck his wife or something?

someone's gonna shoot up their school...

youtu.be/KnED-lQedjo