Now i am not saying we should kill off those with incurable or genetic diseases...

Now i am not saying we should kill off those with incurable or genetic diseases, but we could put a ban on thier breeding.

No more genetic disorders, no more aids, sure it might take a millennium but the human race would be much better without having to worry about it right?

Pic unrelated.

Yea. Sounds good Hitler

come back when you graduate highschool and have thought this through a little bit more

I get what you're saying, but wouldn't the human race also be better if your genes weren't in the pool?

I agree eugenics should of kept on going

agreed. kys now op

That would never happen LOL

In 100 years there will be a cure for aids and genetically modified embryos anyway

You are right. You have always been right. Do not let these naysayers tel you otherwise. WE WILL RISE ABOVE

Care to elaborate? What are the downsides to a controlled and carefully overseen eugenics program? Which would, obviously, have genetic diversity as a high priority.

What's your plan for congenital disorders that arise through chance events and not through heredity?

Don't worry genetic engineering and gene therapy is already being used, in a matter a two generations, those in the civilized world could potentially see having almost all births without defects.

That is if the SJW's don't have a shitfit when people start choosing for genes that make people look whiter and less likely to have mental issues.

Hey i aint Hitler, he wanted to kill people i just want to... well just put them away somewhere so they dont intermingle with the normal folk... like Australia, i mean it WAS a prison colony.
And besides it can be just me in thinking the Australian English accent is annoying as all hell. accents are

OH, SO NOW IT'S A GOOD IDEA

Eugenics necessitates genetic homogeneity.

You can't have diversity if you start weeding out defects that are race specfic.

The people isn't that these people live, the problem is that we subsidize them.

Just eliminate food stamps, and it'll all sort itself out.

Not Op, but I suppose the plan would be.. deal with them. If there is no way to counter said congenital disorders, then it would probably be wise to focus on the ones which can be dealt with.

If it happens by chance then it's a work of God and who are we to argue with God?

Who's to say we won't end up with a situation like "Unnatural Selection"?

This. If OP was worth a damn, he wouldn't be posting in this shithole, therefore it's only reasonable that he offs himself for the greater good of mankind.

We are its creator.

tl dr; castrate OP to stop cancer killing b in 30 years

>If it happens by chance then it's a work of God

the fuck

I suppose we would need a clear definition of "defect" in this case. Are you suggesting that there can be absolutely no genetic diversity of a species if a specific subspecies within its taxonomic rank goes extinct?

sauce on pic?

Doubtful there will always be new problems.

You are making the presumption that mutations (even harmful ones) are always bad for the species. This is ignorant. While a given mutation (especially in early stages) may potentially seem bad or uncomfortable for the individual, they ultimately may result in a massive improvement of the species.

Do you think the first proto- legs or lungs on fish conferred any amazing special powers? They probably made their recipients weaker and slower and less fit for survival than their peers, in their natural environments. But, let them flop and flounder on shore a bit, and ... those stumps started getting toenails.

In short, your plan would "intelligently" short-circuit a series of processes that have proven infinitely smarter than you over millions of years. You want to arbitrarily pick and choose which changes are beneficial instead of letting natural selection do the job. Protip: only one of you is even remotely qualified for the job, and you ain't it.