So, I think I might have started a cult, Sup Forums. Strictly on accident, of course

So, I think I might have started a cult, Sup Forums. Strictly on accident, of course.
>Be me, a couple of months ago, walking from the subway to my job. See a big scruffy crow sitting one of those concrete, sidewalk planter boxes that normally have shrubs or a small tree in it or something. This one didn't have anything, so it was just a box of dirt - I don't know why.
>Anyway, I thought it was weird, don't see a lot of crows in the city, figure he will fly off - but I walk up close, like just a foot or two away. Bad-ass crow just cocks his head and looks right at me, not giving a single fuck. I had just grabbed a bag of hot peanuts from a vendor cart (it's my favorite breakfast) - so I tossed one to him. He snatches it up and just looks at me, so I tossed a couple more and then hurried on my way. Thus began our morning ritual.

... more?

No.

No

no

No

nice thread op

Nope.

No.

Fuck off

Yes

No.

Yes I love crows

nope

there is actually people who copy other people stories and post them on the same fucking website dude? like seriously? grow up motherfucker you're not funny

The people have spoken.

Thanks!

Sorry, mate. This story is forever burned.

Y'all should probably sage when you nope to avoid bumping and let it die.

This was a good story when it was told years ago.
OP confirmed a fag.

The people also agree that you should neck yourself, OP. All in favor say aye.

Aye

This was OC, not a french fry story, not even particularly similar, but its dead now so let it go.

sage goes in all fields.

seems like a guud thread, ill go with yes

Eye

No OP! We love you. Please continue.

That is a logical fallacy. Go away OP.