Jesus Christ this movie is so fucking good

It's so fucking good I'm crying. Every scene is so redpilled it's insane.

When people say cartoon movies are for kids, it's not because it's childish, it's to redpill kids. Remember, these colorful movies are made by adults. You can enjoy them and find more value in them than children will.

When children grow up and rewatch this movie, they will subconsciously agree and understand the symbolism in this movie.

I know this is a troll thread but
>goddamn liberals brainwashing our kids
>heys let's brainwash our kids

>describing things as 'redpilled' unironically

Honestly this surprised me; I thought it was made by the dude weed lmao crew

Shut the fuck up. I'm using redpilled for its original intended purpose. I hate it when everything gets tainted by memes and denigrates its value.

There's no proper use to that meme word. Everyone thinks they're redpilled. Everyone thinks they have things figured out.

>goddamn people are killing the children
>hey let's kill the killers

See how there's a difference retard?

>arguing for politics I don't share with someone is as bad as killing them
Who's the retard?

What website was the screenshot took.

>Producer is Jewish
Why are we ignoring this? Who gives a fuck about whether the actors or production grunts are Jewish?

>what is an analogy
Who's the retard?

Did a fucking child make this thread? Sup Forums are such autistic turbo virgins.

>what is a failed analogy between two morally incomparable actions
Everyone thinks they're right and want the next generation to agree with them. Complaining the left brainwashes kids is moronic because both sides do. Fucking everything brainwashes kids, that's how their brains are built.

Fighting fire with fire you mudslime.

>do the same thing they do
>complain when they do it
>get butthurt when you're called two sides of the same coin

RASHEED

"Everyone" you mean on this website? No. On earth? No. Redpill is a term for logics and reasoning. It used to be atheist but you degenerates took that as well.

Now hollywood is taking autism. They took faggot and retard. We are running out of spicy words to call people...

JOACHIM

If I were you conservacucks, I'd be worried I could read in your ideology into a hack kid's movie.

> spicy words for spicy people

>cuckservatives hoping to be saved by more of the usual Jewry, around a normiebait shekel mill game no less
>DCucks hoping to be saved by a literal Hot Topic teeniebait movie
Good time to be alive.

SHILL

OP is not trolling. The pigs are green (colour of islam), the main pig has a muslim's beard, they are "refugees" that turn to be invaders, etc.

It's too specific to be unintentional, but it might be one of the animators trolling not a conscious decision by the whole team.

Hi Ahmed.

>using that many memes and buzzwords in one post

Seriously user. I think you need to go outside. I'm not even trying to get a laugh, or get a rise out of you. Seriously look at your life, and what lead you to talk fucking nonsense, and think about going outside and just talking to some regular people. Call your family or something dude, shit.

The attack on Muslims is clear enough but these threads is more of the usual Jewish shilling. The Angry Birds franchise is an enormous shekel draw, the Muslims are enemies of the Jews and this movie is literally produced by a Cohen. The connection of Red to Hitler because he's an artist is laughably weak and the association between Jews and meek, passive doctors is part of their image sculpting.

Hi Chaim.

>turn Sup Forums's memery back on them
>they realize how cringeworthy it is when you're on the receiving end

>the Muslims are enemies of the Jews

the Muslims are enemies of the world

Fixed it for you.

>attack on muslims

About time

Lay down thy sword, Augustine, you're just like the Saracens!

Oh I don't disagree the Mudslimes are our enemies, but so are the Jews and I don't buy into the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" stuff.

So when everyone is overthinking the movie like this, did anyone ever do the same for the game, because it's the exact same plot.

>talking about cultural war in a Jewish shilling thread

That's where you are wrong senpai. We are weaker separated and easy to conquer one by one.

Jews are perfectly fine when you consider the alternative. Like them or hate them, they are our natural allies.

Not gonna live under Sharia m8.

The quality of media is meaningless. No one has ever cared about it. There's only been one thing that matters, and that's whether you agree with what it's saying. As long as you have that, you will love the media you consume.

j-dar.ca

Isn't the backstory in the game just that the pigs stole the eggs, and the birds need to get them back? This story adds a plot element that they were staying with the birds and pretending to be their friends, and then betrayed them. It adds the immigration undertones everyone's talking about.

>I'm using redpilled for its original intended purpose.
We're inside the Matrix?

Spoiler: The pigs were literally a representation of America and its foreign policy during Japan's Meiji restoration and the Cold War proxy wars throughout South America and Central Asia.

That why you are blue pilled, dummy.

>Sup Forums praising a movie produced byt a jew
Can they sink any lower than this?

Fuck you, dude. Saying transgenders are sick isn't brainwashing. Your fuckin dna will tell you that. Comprehending the natural state of things is not brainwashing. Progressives brainwash. Everytime.

Straight from Jesus, if they're not against us, they're with us.

>Not understanding the point of fighting fire with fire
Try and set fire to a flame user.