Harry Potter

why does this marathon play every memorial day weekend?

Goblet of Fire is best Hermione

What channel, OP? I used to watch the James Bond marathon, but I don't remember what channel that was on.

Damn it, I could have sworn I saw this pic with a panty shot present

Honestly wtf happened to those uniforms? They all became Abercrombie models after 2.

That is an "oldest pic on the internet" fake user.

To show respect for all those who died in WW (Wizard War) 1 & 2.

it was an extremely well made fake

They were in their 20s when the movies ended, it would have just been weird to have them in school uniforms

Freeform channel, used to be abc family. 29 on most stations

Sweet. Ready to get /comfy/. Thanks!

>Hermoine was a SJW for elf niggers
>Emma is a SJW for women

POETRY

Hermione was a mary sue

There, I said it

most kids are home for this weekend to be with their families so they cash in on the nostalgia

how many tweets and facebook posts have you see with "OMG HP WEEKEND SUCH A NERD XD"
they do this at Christmas too

Imagine how used up Emma Watson's vjj is by now.

your mind makes fake memories all the time

>Kid Emma
>Early teen Emma
>High School Emma
>Feminist Emma

which one do you choose

None of the above. I choose Ready-to-Settle-Down Emma, who will be available in about 2025

a Mary Sue is someone new to an established franchise
there I said it

Who fucking knows. Seriously it's one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>god-tier
Mostly boring as shit
>high-tier
Boring as shit
>middle-tier
Boring as shit
>low-tier
Boring as shit
>shit-tier
Mostly entertaining reads

Actually that one is a fake, just like the one in the OP, here is the real pic

>mfw this is the new Hermione in a play