So i just added this chick that i met at a party a few days ago and i think she wants the d

So i just added this chick that i met at a party a few days ago and i think she wants the d
help me get laid Sup Forums

My huge boner

Just send one text.
"Anons address
Bring that booty."

What should i say now

you like big cocks right cutie?

Lets get one thing clear. I am not your friend, i merely want to slap my dick and balls across your face until it leaves an imprint.

I was kidding about the huge boner thing. We all know huge dicks can hurt women, and luckily I'm 4".

roll

"I'm not kidding. Come now"

Show me those beautiful tits I couldn't stop staring at

"Let me bend you over the way you've been thinking about since the party (wink emoji)."

Wanna send me pictures of your tight little asshole, If you show me yours I'll show you mine

What are you into? We'll do whatever it is

I'd stick my tongue in your asshole so deep we'd be frenchkissing backwards

borderline BDSM comments aside you're cute as fuck and we should do stuff together. Interpret that how you wish; )

"Sorry about that,demonstrably my sarcasm doesn't carry well over text :|"

(say this if you want this convo to actually lead to something, as the previous messages were overboard in terms of actually getting with this chick)

What about fingering my tight little asshole while giving me a blowjob?

i hope you can fit all 4 of these inches in your ass

can tell already that you slay

Wrong pic?

Haha I'm definitely no Casanova, ive been in a relationship for ~2 years but for more lulz/nudes to be had you gotta keep her still somewhat interested unless shes a psycho and likes the messages your typical Sup Forumstard thinks up

"I'm joking, my penis is actually kind of small and I'd be hesitant to show it to you irl anyways"

some hot stuff going here only gay and whas apple

YOU HAD A FUCKING CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT
say this " In all honesty I think you're very attractive and we should hook up if your okay with it."

Say just kidding lol but i do want to go balls deep are u up?

He could watch im not that shy

she responded "lol ;)" ?? where the fuck do you find these wimins

friendzoned faggot

Bring him over. He can watch

Only ones with sense in this thread

Would you be ok with me fucking your boyfriend?

"ill fight for your honor ma'lady. That cuck you call a bf doesn't stand a chance against a grizzily man such as myself."

don't worry, he can watch if he wants to.

Waiting to fap to it .. haha.

I'll fuck him up after that prepare to be dicked

>Asking permission
How the fuck are you this beta?
Wellll....uh, we should maybe have sex if you're okay with.....no? Oh alright then

Bf? I am not jealous.

Hey op are you by chance on the upper part of the east coast?

"He doesn't have to."

Ok fine.. I'll fuck him too

>if you're okay with it

Lmao thats fucking autistic. You aren't even talking to her and you're showing how insecure you are.

I beg to differ

"On second thought, he doesn't need to know. We can keep it on the DL ;)"

OP is a madman

Post her pic

> He doesn't have to, but I could fuck him too.

fake as fuck, made using something like fakeconvos, no one would respond that nonchalantly to the shit you are saying, especially someone you just fucking met at a party

This is about you and me babe not him

This

In swoops user to kill the buzz

kek

I think this is real, OP has to be pretty attractive though

I bet my dick is bigger. Ever try 8.5 inches?

Lol if you actually spoke to girls you might be surprised. Bit saying your wrong though this is a bit outlandish.

Rolling for:

Yes fake, but don't let it ruin your day.

Everybody responds like this you autist fuck

No chance in hell, I 100% guarantee you that op cannot take a picture of his computer screen with the messages because he is using some shitty program to fake them

Why not ? is he that controlling with you ?

Happens when they are into you.

>attractive
>on 4 chan

>dude i just said i have a boyfriend, lol
>lol

Are girls fucking serious.

Ok, we can take turns.

Same fake cunt op that started this exact same thread a few hours ago and anons found the fb accounts and they both just had 1 friend. Each other. Fuck off and die OP

Right?

Actually im the one who typed he can watch iv`e said it to some girls they just giggle and get more attraction sounds weird as fuck but it is true.

I think we're in boys

That's girth, btw

I find it annoying or fucking fake as shit that she puts lol after every single message

Good, you should see my grandpa's dick it's huge

Ah sloot

Bf? So... Why are you talking me? I know you want a great night with me.

I really hate you lol

Bby I don't think you understand. I eat the WHOLE ass.

Some girls are actually like that even when a conversation gets awkward/goes nowhere, they still put that shit. So annoying

Good, because neither has any girl I've ever been with. I don't want to hit your cervix.

hello. ive just read this conversation, and i am very mad that you've been sexually chatting with my daughter. i will be sueing you if you do not give me 20 dollars and your naked picture of you doing a handstand while fingering yourself with a phone cord. thank you.

Tell your bf you're a slut

Now you can try. Just come to my house.

Come over and get it then, your boyfriend won't fuck you half as good as I will

I'm gay and sucking off your man

don`t think it is fake girls are that stupid.
OP don`t fuck it up
we could just meet before you meet your boyfriend it wouldn`t be a date it would be like me and you having a 12 pack you know friend stuff ? don`t let your friend oppress you I bet you couldn`t even buy a 12 pack and come visit me or me visit you if you win I buy the 12 pack if you lose you owe me a twelve pack what do you say ?

till she sees it and realizes its 4

Don't live your life regretting what you coudl have had but never made the move to try

DUBS FUCKING SAY IT

Now you have the opportunity. Anytime you want.

Hot damn

WINRAR

That puts your through the door

This is golden winrar

doesn't matter what size he is. If they get naked together she's not gonna decide to back out once they're that far. Unless he has a micropenis or something

HORK HORK HORK HORK HORK!!!!!
(my mating call you like it)

Let's see who fucks you better. Soccer has goalies but that doesn't mean a player can't score

thats shit

cmon OP

Let's see you do better then Mr. Hefner