Hey Sup Forumsros, when did you think you'll finally end it and kill yourselves?

Hey Sup Forumsros, when did you think you'll finally end it and kill yourselves?

today

Never. I'll be living in this hell cocoon until the day the world decides to rid me naturally

Soon, the urge is pretty strong. It's just discouraging because even throwing yourself under a train has only a 90% rate of success. I should look into throwing myself from a high building...

I wish there were a way to do myself in painlessly, while still having an open casket.

OD on some pills?

Just join the army on a death wish. That's what I'm doing

I would, but I know a girl who tried that and now she's alive (barely) in a psych ward hooked up to machines and shit. But she's going to live like that forever.

Not a bad idea

>look into

There's nothing to look into, you go up in a building, and then you jump.

You only need to perform research if you want to try to hit somebody with the ultimate flying headbutt or something.

Otherwise, there's really no wrong way to do it.
It's one thing that not even somebody like you could fuck up.

Seriously considering it. Really just when I get some free time

Probably after i find what im lookin for

It's just that I've been so busy recently

people that fail to kill themselves were never serious in the first place. it's not complicated.

Probably after my mom dies so she doesn't have to live through that. After that I'm out

What are the best suicide methods? I read something about helium once

Yeah but after 2014 most sellers put in oxyge. Not a 100% anymore... In my opinion, if you really wanted it you could find pure helium somewhere

Oh shit man that sucks. I know they sell tank of helium at party city, or even Walmart but of course it can't be that easy

when i walked in and found this

Did... did she get the black baby she's always wanted?

Damn.
Go screw her friends to get back at her.

I really want to do it and the urge just keeps building more every day, I just keep thinking about my family and friends and I pussy out last minute

>inb4 pussy cuck

murrican helium: global issues, now mixing 80/20
german helium: 99,97% purity

after reading this thread

when I got tired of having to stab myself with syringes four times a day to keep living.

Explain

not him, but, drugs. that's it.

September is going to be the worst month of my life so probably august 31st

Who could be this weak. You act like people don't have it worse. You fucks are childish

I plan for when im 60. Maybe sooner

when dad dies. Probably will be a while, but I know the bottom is gonna fall out

>Who could be this weak. You act like people don't have it worse. You fucks are childish

Nobody asked your opinion fggt

Probably never my younger sister is dependant on me.

Parents never got on well with the rest of the family, so when they had the car crash, we were pretty much left on our own at 19 and 16...

insulin, one time before each meal with a type that insta absorbs and once at night with a slow that crystallizes in fat tissue then breaks down through the day to counter liver sugar that's constantly released. ketosis would require one injection only a day of slow but I could only eat about 30grams or less of carbohydrates per day. an apple has maybe ten grams I think.

*about 25 in a single apple, I just checked

awh...shit
sorry user.

i tried hanging myself a month back, just decided to use my weight instead of kicking out a chair or something, was out for 2 minutes with blood choke and when i came too i had already taken off the noose cause baser instincts etc. feels bad man to be a fuckup who even fucks up at dying.

You have it rough. I found out 2 weeks ago my mom has breast cancer. That's not exactly fun either. But keep chuggin dude. Maybe find a lady friend?

my mom had breast cancer that spread to her brain and killed her. happened 4 years ago

holy fuck.
diagnosed stage 4? my deepest condolences user

Sorry to hear that man. lifes not fun but we only get one. And some of us still choose to be traps

when there is no one left to spite by living.

already have one but the needles freak her out. hopefully your mom ends up ok, lung cancer is worse and I had an aunt who didn't survive that.

>some of us still choose to be traps
damnedest thing isn't it?

I have to talk myself out of it all the time. Usually whenever something goes wrong or I say something stupid I just repeat kill yourself in my head while I picture violently killing myself over and over until I feel better and then I'm fine. 10/10 coping method.

Thanks man best wishes.