Found this lil mf, what am I supposed to do?

Found this lil mf, what am I supposed to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbay.craigslist.org/search/laf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sharpie in pooper

It has a collar but no tag.

Transfer to professor for 1 doggo candy

finders keepers, looks like its yours now, good job you got a free dog

Are you a Mexican?

take him to a vet and ask them to scan for an RFID chip. Normally has owner info in it.

chickn wings

Take it to a vet or animal shelter so they can check it for a chip.

I don't want to keep him though.

Not Mexican. Build that wall.

Take it to a chip so they can check for an animal shelter

This, and if that fails put up found posters around the area you found the little pupper

take it to chip and see if there's buffy

chop it into small chunks and toss it into a deep fryer.

Pet it?

It's late o clock at night. Vets are closed I think.

He likes to cuddle with guns and milsurp

Forgot pic

fuck it in the ass dubs

you can't afford to take care of him so you should drown him in your bathtub and then post the video

He moves at incredible hihg speed

sfbay.craigslist.org/search/laf

i found a dog once, they have people going over the posts and matching losts to founds. i got an e-mail and gave it back within a couple hours.

Post pics and notice on craigslist and other sites. If it has a collar, someone may be missing it.

chekd

How did you know SF bay area?

incredible hihg speed doggos are ultra-rare. sell for huge $$$

Finally, someone making sense in this thread

Take care of it until you find the owner- someone out there is hurting because they can't find their dog. Look on Craigslist for an ad. Doing the right thing feels good, user- maybe not right away, but you'll see. What comes around, goes around is a real thing. You do good- good will come to you. I'm 48 y.o.- I've been through some shit. I'm not a religious nut- I'm a doubter. BUT- how you treat other living beings WILL be reciprocated at some point in your life. Do the right thing.

i didn't--i live here, too. i actually considered the possibility that you might also and thought it would be a funny coincidence.

sage quads of wisdom

post on social media that you found a roaming chinese/mexi fusion food

Hory shet checked

I'm way east bay area, you?

in other words, fuck it in the ass so that one day you too can get fucked in the ass

same, southside of berkeley.

that speed is off the charts!

Oh I'm way more east. Past Concord. Brentwood/Oakley, if you know it?

Luckily his speeds only peak in short bursts.

Eat it

Keep it OP , he seem like a cool doggo

Care for him until he's a strong big doggo

haven't been out that far yet, but i had a friend who lived in discovery bay. one hell of a commute, i tell ya hwut.

Brentwood/Oakley are pig disgusting

Installed comcast there. fuck that shit

Take care of it until you can hopefully return it to its owner, clearly.

Subcompact doggo here

Can't argue with that corn though

No- assuming that the dog is a homosexual degenerate like yourself is way more presumptive than I would venture. Faggot.

Why do Chihuahuas or whatever he is whine so much?

that pupper looks chill af. better hurry up and see if he's chipped and start putting out the word because you're gonna get attached to him quick and not want to let him go. if all else fails you can send him to texas, i'll take him.

Please dont hurt him OP, do the right thing and find the owners

He ain't gonna hurt him. You can tell just by looking at the pics that op is already bonding with the little guy.

Based on your lower face I'd say you're half white, half asian. Am I correct?

Give him something to eat, some water, pet him and go to a vet or shelter tomorrow for a chip check.

Yep, can you guess what kind of Asian?

give him pets and treats and tell him he's a good little guy

Not without seeing your entire face.
Korean? idk

Love him. Or find his owner. Or give him to me

Dubs frees doggo

Why does he cry so much?

Son of a bitch

Nice eyes friendo

Doggo has short nails and looks like it's been taken good care of in general. Therefore must have an owner.

He doesn't want to

No homo/10

It almost looks like India or Sri Lanka, so not the type of asian I had in mind. Maybe Indonesian?

One would guess he misses his "real" family

Because you're not his owner and he's very stressed out right now

What do you want to do with him?

Filipino. Apparently I have Jewish and Indian ancestry though...

He cries because you masturbate, just like baby jesus.

He was shivering and I didn't want to leave him outside though.

God, Trump must hate you

Name him wojack, and give him feels.

My dubs demands it.

Draw a dick on its face

Damn, definitely should have guessed 'peeno. At least I didn't say something stupid like Japanese

Chihuahuas shiver, it's what they do

Give him a blanket. They enjoy burrowing. Have you fed him?

I love Trump though. Emperor Trump will make this country great again.

He likes blankets and beds. What should I feed him? Bacon?

Dubs decides

You're the Asian Mexican. I hope Trump deports your filthy kind after he deports all other Mexicans

When you go to the local vet op, In case he doesnt have a chip, take a picture of the dog saying "found" and your number.

Maybe owners are rich and u will get a reward for it to boot.

Feed him dog food

Also this. If it isn't like 80 degrees outside they shake. You need to try your best to find his owners. I can imagine they're terrified

I don't think I'm going to go to the store just to get like one can of dog food.

You'll probably need a few cans just until you find the owners. Otherwise just let him be where you found him

Awww, look at his stupid little face!

You're going ti have him for more than a day. You need to find his owners. Wet food would be best, but if you're poor kibble works. Just stick to meat based foods. Chi's tend to have chicken and corn allergies

I have class tomorrow afternoon though. I can't watch him tomorrow.

Just put a bullet through the little bastards head and deep fry the thing already. It's basically a shishkebab in waiting.

Post him on lost pet FB pages. They work really fast, they'll even make posters for you. Also don't feed him people food. There's lots of things that can kill them/make them sick

You have no friends/family? It's just a few hours. Leave him alone in your room with some water. He'll be fine

I guess you're gonna have to "disappear" him

>look mom im being edgy!

Rip out its eyes and piss in its dead skull

Where are you located? I could help

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

This.