I am a guy in the process of getting my whole body laser hair removal

I am a guy in the process of getting my whole body laser hair removal.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ctQABaAA!ZILVDal82lI8RcpvMP0qE4QHsMZUFUgkEcKPEyoM8hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why?

What does it feel like??

Is it worth it? I hate my body hair, even my facial hair. I want to have just skin.

how much money?

How much OP? I think you'r gay
>faggot.

Omg op, where u iz?

Is your boyfriend's rich dad helping you pay for it?

I have some tiny hair in my nose and ears. It would be nice to try with laser.

When did you know you were gay?

I hate body hair, and shaving is really painful
if you are clean shaven, you barely feel a thing, its just some icy cold air blowing on you, but if you have little stubble when the light goes over it, it will be a tiny sharp sting for a second. it may be painful for a few minutes while you do it, but it never hurts afterwards.
Definitely worth it. its a year or so of inconvenience to make up for the rest of your life of convenience.
cost me $800 for full body for a whole year
not gay
still not gay
honestly its pretty awesome, the place is run by qts in their mid 20s, and they dont mind seeing you naked...

It's great to have hair in legs. Did you use laser in your head? beard? That's not cool.

why the wholebody instead of just dick?

I am doing facial hair, neck, chest, arms, legs, armpits, abs, and "Brazilian". but of course I am keeping my eyebrows and head hair

where you at? US? State?

UT, US

best place to look is groupon I think... they have those deals a lot

When you go to another laser session, you have to ask if it's gay to do that.

How long laser works? 10 years?

good deal. I'm hairy as fuck and they would probably charge me at least twice that in my area. any long term risk of skin cancer because of the laser?

David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar?

Download Link:

mega.nz/#!ctQABaAA!ZILVDal82lI8RcpvMP0qE4QHsMZUFUgkEcKPEyoM8hI

like robin williams

How deep do you plant bulb onions?

When are the "Fine Young Cannibals" going to release another album?

on a scale of 5 to 10, how much would you say you love cocks?

1-4 don't count because any male that would do this to themselves is clearly a faggot

Doesn't matter how hairy you are. You go in completely shaven and they basically just move a flashlight type thing up and down, covering the area. And after a handful of times going back in, it will disappear more and more until eventually it doesn't really grow back at all.

Fuck you

whos on the pic?