I'm willing to give $30 000 to whoever marries me for canadian citizenship. Help?

I'm willing to give $30 000 to whoever marries me for canadian citizenship. Help?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Canada
mega.nz/#!lpxk2LyL!QeDfwbokTH0n2lN4Jwef2JhKvhATzvMyL988Zd4vJlU
cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=357&top=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is today piss me off day?

stand by for a torrential stream of desperation and faggotry

Sent from my Android phone

Nope, not trying to do that. I'm serious.

Men can't marry men here bro, only Ontario and you have to legally live with the person for 5 years or 4 I forget which one

1. Im already a citizen
2. No

Are you fucking retarded?

You a dude?

Yeah, and I was looking for women. Guess Sup Forums isnt the best place for that.

>expecting women on Sup Forums

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Canada

Check em, and Ya. No. Sup Forums is nothin but dudes. Why the desperation OP?

As rare as they are, there women on Sup Forums. But even a guy would do at this point as long as it gets me what I want.

Nigga when's the last time you heard of two guys getting married in Saskatchewan

Download Link:

mega.nz/#!lpxk2LyL!QeDfwbokTH0n2lN4Jwef2JhKvhATzvMyL988Zd4vJlU

I grew up in canada and had to leave for reasons beyond my comtrol. I just wanna go back and live a good life.

>convert to islam
>enter canada
>demand citizenship
>if denied,cry islamophobia
>Trudeau will personally let you in
>live off canada taxpayers for life

I can be that guy. I'm not trap material but I can still be a good slave

I'm a guy, in Ontario, but I'll marry you if you want. Let's do it.

Dont know if you two are serious but if you are, send me a message on [email protected] (yes really) we can move things on from there.

Doesn't an absurd percentage of the Canadian population live within like 100 miles of the US border?

most of us do.

Yeah, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver are the three biggest cities, all next to the border.

Most likely a scam. Not sure how, but somehow it will be

If we marry could we at least fuck once?

Sent.

No, no fucking.

and it really isnt a scam, dont know how i can prove that.

Clearly this is bullshit. cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=357&top=5

I have a German citizenship. You get more out of a German than a Cucknadian

Of course, you dont get it immediately. And i meet all the the other requirments so its not a problem. it takes time but you can get it done.

Ill check it in a while, hold on

You won't even need to pay me. I'll be fine if you just [spoiler]hug me and play with my hair[/spoiler]

If an user actually married you, could get divorced after you receive your citizenship?

I'm a legit Canadian m/21 looking to go to college

Of course lol we wont be staying married for ever. ill get divorced as soon i get the citizneship and finish my studies.

send me message on my email.

Sure lets do it.