In the US Army. Ask anything

In the US Army. Ask anything.

Why are you stupid rednecks so fucking arrogant? Always bitching and whining.

Canadian Army here:

Was your period too heavy to join the Marines?

Are we? I suppose you need to have a confident mindset that comes off as arrogant.

What truly made you join.
And anything the army does not want the public to know?

No. why would I join a branch that doesn't guarantee me a job? I'm not some dumbass 17 year old with no real focus on future goals.

USN
why did you join the army and not the navy?

Not the OP but

Most army guys don't know that much about what the army is up to, we're just no partisan guys who follow orders. The guys who know shit won't post here.

Wanted to join for a while. Just to serve. Anything not wanting known, none that I can think of lol

I saw an army O-4 here a couple weeks back. There's officers here, don't be fooled.

Navy some what guarantee contracts. The contract promises you a field but not an exact job. Army does.

>Implying the army guarentees you a job

You chose the bitches service branch.

>Canadian army
Jesus, man; you should just go home and scarf down more poutine.

shut up private. go drink you shitbag

gotta collect that sign on bonus right?

Army does. I think it's foolish to sign a contract that doesn't promise you a job. I.e. marines.

They're not posting state secrets. I'm the Canadian Army Captain and I'm not telling you shit.

Don't drink alcohol. Not a PVT either.

I'm E-4, ~1.5 years. Navy takes care of you mane, some things are more important than picking your exact job.

Do you have a sex life? Do you fuck men?

Like would you do it for a scooby snack?

No bonus here.

He says to the guys who won 1812

I needed a guarantee. Again why would someone sign a contract not even knowing what they'll be doing ? Army takes care of me and got the job

Shut up Canafuck, we'll pick you up at 1700 to go die in our wars.

you are thinking of the navy

We have concluded that niggers are bad for the economy (Don't tell anyone)

Well I'm married so lol. Sex life is there. Nope. Just my wife.

>Why sign a contract with no guarantee

They have balls

Respectfully, fuck you Sir

Rank & duty location

Lol. I guess it does take guts to do that. Or a lack of brains. So I guess both equal requirements for the Marines yea?

Some people don't want to go around YUT'ing at everything. Deal with it

Sgt -JBLM

>Implying you won't fuck up everything and get yourselves killed against the odds

In Afghanistan I saw a marine take a footbridge - which was against the SO because of the bombs - and blow himself up. You guys are a joke.

if you are not a big dog
get off the porch

1st Stryker BDE?

Well there is this misconception that Marines are first to fight. Actually Special Forces in each branch go first. Then Marine/Army are sent in at the same time.

It's cool fam, I got clearance up to secret. I'm basically an expert on sweeping p-ways. Your govt. secrets are safe with me.

I'm genuinely sorry you're in the shittiest part of that state.

Should I join? I'm poor, but passed high school. Physically healthy. No criminal record etc. I'm just poor, and lonely. I wanna feel like I'm a part of something. I want to possibly make some friends. I don't care how they treat me. Just as long as I'm fed I don't care about how hard it may be.

Lol. You must be near me. No. 42nd

Nah I thought I would hate it here but it's actually pretty nice.

>Marine

>implying o4 knows shit

Spooky information comes to any rank. It depends on job location really.

Really working at the Pentagon. My father's job was the "army watch" he was an o5 and had senior sergeants that looked at the same type of sensitive material he did. Their job was to review reports and decide if it was important enough to send to the chief of staff. Hint, it's all compartmentalized. So the fucker who saw if roswell was real or not wouldn't be allowed to tell the guy next to him. Only chief of staff was privy to that information.

I'm an o2 now myself and our location while deployed was spooky shit. Obviously everyone in the platoon down to private knew what was up. You couldn't do your job without knowing. But the whole concept of big government spook in spookiness really is just media.

>tfw when no TS/SCI

i want to get an officer job in the air force

I'm out of the army now, but had a clearance. I'm not stupid enough to say shit. Anyone who claims to no things and actually says them, is full of shit.

If you have family it's hard being away. Uh. Don't have anything criminal history, medical?

Not even, Humphreys

How does it feel to be on welfare?

Almost wish I joined when I was 18. I talked to a recruiter, scored very well on the asvab, and was to be picked up by him to go to meps a few days later..I bailed on him though, didn't talk to him or anything. Realized id rather keep getting stoned and have fun. This crazy fuck came to my work and let a ton of Army pamphlets and shit at the desk, and stalked me for a year. Pretty sure he's why I keep getting called in for jury duty ever year too, just to inconvenience me

OP here. Agreed.

So you want take dick as a civilian?

>"no things"
How the fuck did they give you a clearance?

I wouldn't know.

bitch canada wasn't even a country in 1812

they stalked me for like 3 years
every new recruiter has to go through the old files er something

Yup

lol
military is the biggest welfare program

Some recruiters are pretty bad. They have higher ups hounding them

I'm drinking...as usual. Auto correct I guess. Who the fuck cares?

I have no family really. And No mental or physical illnesses. I just want to feel like I'm a part of something. I don't really care about the benefits or pay. I just want to do something I can be proud of.

Maybe 15-20 years ago. Most people that join now are well educated and have ability to get good jobs in civilian life.

>I just want to feel like I'm a part of something. I don't really care about the benefits or pay. I just want to do something I can be proud of.
prime brainwashing material

What is your age? Where are you from? Very often you hear people say "I almost joined". If you want to join it takes work and time. Talk to a recruiter. What job would you want ?

Fuckn ground pounder, I joined the AF got stationed in Japan.
Fucked Jap girls & drank beer the entire time.

What MOS?

yea

Bazil

>Most people that join now are well educated
so they don't stalk kids fresh outta high school?
>free housing
>free college
>free food
>just go expand our empire
sounds like welfare

I loved jblm mt Rainier and Seattle are the best

Lol. Those Asian women. But Air Force ? Haha

You excited for the possible opportunity to kill some people?

>Fucked Jap girls & drank beer the entire time
sounds like welfare
what did you contribute to the advancement of mankind?

31B

Sounds like someone got cucked by a service member

I'm an O-2.

I'm married. No free housing. Or food. I wish. Single soldiers also pay for food.

Mankind is overrated.

I'm 20. I'm from Ohio. I really don't know what job I would want, or branch to join. I really don't care about being away for long periods of time.

Haha. Nah. I was in Afghanistan last year for 8 months. Cleared some buildings but no action.

Join the army. I'm biased on job though. Look into 31b

I did the Army. Wished I went the AF route. I was stationed at a couple of Air Force bases. They have the best facilities.

Yes AF does usually have best facilities.

why is our government hiding things from us

Don't do 31b no one like mps

I haven't been to Seattle yet or Mt Rainier. I love this area though.

I forgot to add I was treated a lot better while under AF commands.

What are you waiting for.

Lol no one likes us that right. Becusse we are no fun. Enforce the law. I've given a ticket to an 0-6 before

I've been treated well here. So far..

68W here spc stationed in bumfuck afghanistan

I'm going to join the Air Force, sitting around doing easy work. Less likely to be shot at when in the Air Force, yeah I'm a pussy.

For my 20 year mark to retire lol

Did you score a fucking 20 on the asvab or what? Every service guarantees an mos (job) as long as you score high enough and don't wash out of school.
>and not be a fucking autist that signs an open contract

You're the only other officer I've seen claim to be on Sup Forums.

Do you also suck at running?

Healthcare right?

No, mps are dicks out of the uniform too. They have entitlement and make shit threads on Sup Forums.

AF here. Marines are cock bags. Everyone else is ok.

Actually I got a 99 on asvab. Gt score of 131. I just wanted to do law enforcement.